Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Our wise banks now accept Zelle. We're only taking 3-5 Zelle payments per day, if you wanna pay like that. Please email us for more details on how to pay with Zelle.

He dragon Do youve got rimobolan bayer ?
Shit kinda.

Reminder that we tested a whole bunch of stuff on the previous page for anyone who didn't see!

Also: use SWAG for 10% off.

DO, quick question, is KITS still a usable discount code? And could I use both KITS and SWAG for my full order. Considering running GH for my next cycle along with insulin, I wish you had the Slin on you’re domestic site too but I understand that might not be possible on you’re end.

DO, quick question, is KITS still a usable discount code? And could I use both KITS and SWAG for my full order. Considering running GH for my next cycle along with insulin, I wish you had the Slin on you’re domestic site too but I understand that might not be possible on you’re end.
Not sure what kits was about. Was that the Buy3get1 free? that expired long ago.

Anyway, you can only use one coupon on an order unfortunately.

Hey Dragon, a few questions for you:

• What form is your Semaglutide in? Lyophilized powder?
• How do you recommend reconstitution (if needed) and storage before/after reconstitution? BAC water and fridge or room temp?
• Also have another question I'd like to PM you about. Will do so after you respond.

Thank you for everything, I've been using your Test U, Test C/E, and Primo with great results for the past few years.

"That's a lotta Janoshik". I believe that is what hot women say when Janoshik takes his pants off.

"It's so small". That is what hot women say when I take my pants off.

Hey Dragon, a few questions for you:

• What form is your Semaglutide in? Lyophilized powder?
• How do you recommend reconstitution (if needed) and storage before/after reconstitution? BAC water and fridge or room temp?
• Also have another question I'd like to PM you about. Will do so after you respond.

Thank you for everything, I've been using your Test U, Test C/E, and Primo with great results for the past few years.
bac water and honestly storage does not matter unless you're storing it for a long time, but fridge is always preferable
yes, powder

"That's a lotta Janoshik". I believe that is what hot women say when Janoshik takes his pants off.

"It's so small". That is what hot women say when I take my pants off.
damn

bac water and honestly storage does not matter unless you're storing it for a long time, but fridge is always preferable
yes, powder

damn
Hey brother! Can you give more details on Dragon Ordnance Dnp? Its sold by the gram on the website but how is it shipped? Capped or powder? In 1gr bags? Sodium or powder?
There is no description available.

Blacktops test by a client.
Hey brother! Can you give more details on Dragon Ordnance Dnp? Its sold by the gram on the website but how is it shipped? Capped or powder? In 1gr bags? Sodium or powder?
There is no description available.
Gram, powder.

Attachments

• Unknown.png
    Unknown.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 70
Yes. Our servers are located in Ukraine and something might've happened - we are trying to push live a backup ASAP. For anyone still wanting to order, just shoot us an email like the old days.
I've made an order yesterday and it was in prepation state already.
Should the site go back up no chance that go lost somewhere right? If anything, i could send email with payment proof and stuff