Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

@DragonOrdnance do y'all sign a customs declaration report or something like that before sending a package?

I'm in the EU and the last time I ordered outside of EU, my package got hold up in the customs for 60+ days, I had a letter delivered to my house, and I had to pay 12€ to pick up my package because the source didn't sign one before sending it.
i mean, we have customs declarations on packages, yes

Has anyone tried the Primo. Wanted to get some. Thanks
Primo is FIRE. I got it independently verified a couple years ago, assuming the source didn't change..

Absolutely nothing bad to say about it at all, and when you factor in how solid Dragon, forget about it..

(Didn't test for strength just to ensure it wasn't Masteron, for females, etc.)

Anybody who has had an international raws pack land in the last couple of weeks please just respond with a number for how many days it took from order to delivery.

Thanks.

Anybody who has had an international raws pack land in the last couple of weeks please just respond with a number for how many days it took from order to delivery.

Thanks.
42 days from PPL I'm guessing dragon is similar since the process so far is very much the same, still waiting for it to be processed...

42 days from PPL I'm guessing dragon is similar since the process so far is very much the same, still waiting for it to be processed...
If its still processing you messed up… processing where on the site? Or informed delivery?

Update. The post office I think had held it because I only used initials for shipping. I believe my mail lady recognized it and she eventually brought it to my door. Everything appears to be there. Ordered Sept 12 arrived Oct 4. I don't have to be a depressed lump with female levels. Thanks DO. lol

I placed an order on Sept 19. Part of the order was supposed to ship domestic part international. I got the tracking number for both on the day I ordered.

The international is on the way and should be here Saturday. But the domestic it say the shipping label has been created and the USPS is still awaiting the package.

I was hoping to get the domestic earlier and wouldn't have ordered anything domestic if that was the case.

The Website says it could take 2-3 weeks for domestic shipping. I am assuming that's from the time the package was shipped in my case it hasn't. last time I was blown away with the domestic I was thinking 2-3 weeks it got here in 5 days.

What am I supposed to do to make sure I am going to get my package?

I've never ordered anything like this and don't sell anything. I was literally just trying to get enough test to not feel like a depressed fucking lump. Doctors only want to give you enough to be just above woman levels. I did stupidly track the package out of excitement though, so I guess I fucked myself. It's just a bummer. I've gone through pages and pages of your reviews and did hours of research before I finally said fuck it and did it and of course my luck I'm the one shit goes south with. I see people buying bulk gear with Coinbase and their credit cards from other people and everything turns out. I use Exodus and VPNs and half ass tried to cover up and I still lose.
I’ve picked up a couple packs like that from the post office, was all good. Just my experience. Had one shipped to an old address and went to the post office when I saw it was there and they handed it right over.

If its still processing you messed up… processing where on the site? Or informed delivery?
Just got an email this morning that it's been shipped with a tracking number, processing was the wrong word, "preparing package"
Hopefully gets here faster than 42 days!

Update. The post office I think had held it because I only used initials for shipping. I believe my mail lady recognized it and she eventually brought it to my door. Everything appears to be there. Ordered Sept 12 arrived Oct 4. I don't have to be a depressed lump with female levels. Thanks DO. lol
good to hear lol. yeah its bad to have your packages to your address with anything but your name. never use an alias or whatever. The mailman knows who lives there, and if the package seems suspicious or with an incorrect name, they'll tend to look at it more.

I placed an order on Sept 19. Part of the order was supposed to ship domestic part international. I got the tracking number for both on the day I ordered.

The international is on the way and should be here Saturday. But the domestic it say the shipping label has been created and the USPS is still awaiting the package.

I was hoping to get the domestic earlier and wouldn't have ordered anything domestic if that was the case.

The Website says it could take 2-3 weeks for domestic shipping. I am assuming that's from the time the package was shipped in my case it hasn't. last time I was blown away with the domestic I was thinking 2-3 weeks it got here in 5 days.

What am I supposed to do to make sure I am going to get my package?
email me or dm me here and i'll take a look at it. package may of gotten lost at that point.