Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

my package(turkish) said it was "on the way" on the 27 oct, and has been "in warehouse" since then. has it been seized?

Bloods on 500mg/wk Test E, 300mg/wk Primo E, and 50mg/day Anavar. All Dragon products.
1.PNG2.png3.PNG
Can we combine bloodwork credit with coupon codes? Also, any word on restocking Test U?

I have a few vials of the China warehouse Test C 250mg/mL 20mL which I believe is GSO. Since I'm just making doctor prescribed TRT cheaper I'm doing .3 mL subq abdomen twice a week (150mg/week). Burns a bit upon injection, starts being painful to the touch for a few days after, then it's time for the next one to repeat this all over again. Using a 1/2" 27g needle. Probably about 14% BF.

Am I missing something here, anyone else get PIP like this? Am I retarded and doing something wrong? Never had this happen before with MCT or other GSO solutions.

Last edited:
I have a few vials of the China warehouse Test C 250mg/mL 20mL which I believe is GSO. Since I'm just making doctor prescribed TRT cheaper I'm doing .3 mL subq abdomen twice a week. Burns a bit upon injection, starts being painful to the touch for a few days after, then it's time for the next one to repeat this all over again.

Am I missing something here, anyone else get PIP like this? Am I retarded and doing something wrong? Never had this happen before with MCT or other GSO solutions.
May be not GSO. Also, besides an oil, such solutions usually contain also BB (benzyl benzoate - a solvent) and smaller quantity of BA (benzyl alcohol - a preservative). Allergy to BB is common. In such cases injecting into a muscle usually lessens the allergy. Absorption from intensely working muscles (such as thigh muscles in case of TRT - not bodybuilding) is faster (bad). Try ventrogluteal.

Was your more expensive prescribed test C also 250 mg/ml or less? The more concentration, the more BB.

May be not GSO. Also, besides an oil, such solutions usually contain also BB (benzyl benzoate - a solvent) and smaller quantity of BA (benzyl alcohol - a preservative). Allergy to BB is common. In such cases injecting into a muscle usually lessens the allergy. Absorption from intensely working muscles (such as thigh muscles in case of TRT - not bodybuilding) is faster (bad). Try ventrogluteal.

Was your more expensive prescribed test C also 250 mg/ml or less? The more concentration, the more BB.
Thanks for the reply. I've always used 250mg/mL for these subq injections and during a blast switch to IM. Never had this PIP before, maybe the amount of BB/BA is higher in these compared to other artisans. I'll try IM on the next one just wanted to make sure this wasn't some kind of warning. The prescribed vials are 200mg/mL also in GSO ordered subq.

Said the same with Dash. Can’t believe you guys have 2 HIGHLY CONTROLLED substances listed under domestic now. Odd that for years you never did but since the “server crash” you guys changed your mind. Don’t think I am safe shopping with you guys anymore. Seems like we’re dipping into a honeypot now.

Said the same with Dash. Can’t believe you guys have 2 HIGHLY CONTROLLED substances listed under domestic now. Odd that for years you never did but since the “server crash” you guys changed your mind. Don’t think I am safe shopping with you guys anymore. Seems like we’re dipping into a honeypot now.
I've posted this before, but steroids are scheduled as a class (3) drug - we don't list anything above that schedule. If the masses truly have a problem with it, they can be taken down - but my job here is to provide a safe environment for everyone to know we're not screwing with their stuff, if they wish to get into weird shit.

I've posted this before, but steroids are scheduled as a class (3) drug - we don't list anything above that schedule. If the masses truly have a problem with it, they can be taken down - but my job here is to provide a safe environment for everyone to know we're not screwing with their stuff, if they wish to get into weird shit.
Just worried about you guys. Number 1 source in the world in my opinion. Site goes down for a few days and boom. Now we have stuff the government is REALLY after. Not a couple bottle of niche schedule 3s (test, AAS) I truly appreciate what you have created, just worried.

Just worried about you guys. Number 1 source in the world in my opinion. Site goes down for a few days and boom. Now we have stuff the government is REALLY after. Not a couple bottle of niche schedule 3s (test, AAS) I truly appreciate what you have created, just worried.
we can take them down no problemo. we're not ever going to post schedule 2s/1s and shit like that. just 3 and below, whatever is safe for us to provide to peeps

In 8 years of this game I finally (knock on wood) got burnt buy a source.
Made an order on dragons site, my 2nd order from them as the 1st went great. And this order they sent me the wrong items.
Instead of correcting the issue I was told to video the package being opened and what was inside. How can I do that after I realized they sent the wrong stuff? But Hey I understand their point.

This is the first problem I’ve asked them to fix, not something I do ever, and never have had to with any source. Long story short I was sent the wrong items, which will now cost me $55 at minimum and a week to replace.

Either way, in the big picture it’s really not that big of a deal, all other items arrived fine and look as they should.

Just make sure you record yourself opening packages in the future to be safe. My loss.