Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Anyone have good luck with the China test c? I'm going for bloods in a couple of weeks and have been using it, though I've felt better being on pharm test. Maybe I just need more sleep. Also how come this thread slowed down so much? Seems like it was popular just a few months ago and now it was on page 2

Anyone have good luck with the China test c? I'm going for bloods in a couple of weeks and have been using it, though I've felt better being on pharm test. Maybe I just need more sleep. Also how come this thread slowed down so much? Seems like it was popular just a few months ago and now it was on page 2
I currently have a sample waiting at jano, I should receive the results when he gets back and I’ll post them here. It smells like test c and I’m getting a lot of acne so I believe it to be legit

Hi, I have paid for my order and sent proof of payment 5 days ago, then asked by email if the proof was received, but still got no response. Does DragonOrdnance not process any orders right now?

Hi, I have paid for my order and sent proof of payment 5 days ago, then asked by email if the proof was received, but still got no response. Does DragonOrdnance not process any orders right now?
Check your order on the site, should now say "preparing package" if payment was successful, can take some time to receive your tracking number in my experience but they've always come through.

Check your order on the site, should now say "preparing package" if payment was successful, can take some time to receive your tracking number in my experience but they've always come through.
Thanks for your response, I’ve
I’ve made the order with DO through mail, so the website doesn’t show anything. But the order I made directly on DashPCT also doesn’t show anything which is weird. Anyway thanks for your response

Thanks for your response, I’ve

I’ve made the order with DO through mail, so the website doesn’t show anything. But the order I made directly on DashPCT also doesn’t show anything which is weird. Anyway thanks for your response
Hey, did you make an order through Wise? my email girl has been out super sick (we all have COVID here in china) so we've been severely backed up on emails.

Hey, did you make an order through Wise? my email girl has been out super sick (we all have COVID here in china) so we've been severely backed up on emails.
Yes I paid through wise.
Wish you all a quick recovery

Also, do you know when rougly the order should be made and shipped?