Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hi Dragon, first time buyer here. I have to say your shipping was ultra fast. Received product within 3 days which is awesome because I was running low from another supplier and have been getting pretty bad pip from the last bottle. I have a question, every bottle of Test E I ordered seemed pretty consistent with the volume except for one which looks to be 2 to 3 ml lower (about 1/4") than the rest. Are they hand or machine filled? Anyway, looking forward to trying your product and again awesome shipping time.

Hi Dragon, first time buyer here. I have to say your shipping was ultra fast. Received product within 3 days which is awesome because I was running low from another supplier and have been getting pretty bad pip from the last bottle. I have a question, every bottle of Test E I ordered seemed pretty consistent with the volume except for one which looks to be 2 to 3 ml lower (about 1/4") than the rest. Are they hand or machine filled? Anyway, looking forward to trying your product and again awesome shipping time.
Machined filled, with a .5ml extra. If you pull it all out they usually come to be over.

In 8 years of this game I finally (knock on wood) got burnt buy a source.
Made an order on dragons site, my 2nd order from them as the 1st went great. And this order they sent me the wrong items.
Instead of correcting the issue I was told to video the package being opened and what was inside. How can I do that after I realized they sent the wrong stuff? But Hey I understand their point.

This is the first problem I’ve asked them to fix, not something I do ever, and never have had to with any source. Long story short I was sent the wrong items, which will now cost me $55 at minimum and a week to replace.

Either way, in the big picture it’s really not that big of a deal, all other items arrived fine and look as they should.

Just make sure you record yourself opening packages in the future to be safe. My loss.
Hey, usually in this case we ask for a picture of the packaging. Did you ever send us that? You can always DM me on wickr as well and I'll see if I can do anything.

Do your domestic oils have any recent testing? I read tejas is your brewer but I can’t find any testing for the last year and a half on any of his products

Do your domestic oils have any recent testing? I read tejas is your brewer but I can’t find any testing for the last year and a half on any of his products
He's using my raws, so any testing of his own shouldn't be taken into account, even if good. But no, I do not have any current standing testing of the domestic products, only my raws.

He's using my raws, so any testing of his own shouldn't be taken into account, even if good. But no, I do not have any current standing testing of the domestic products, only my raws.
Right, but is he your domestic guy? Because someone ordered from you and received tejas gear. He didn't deny it on sst.

Just received another successful international order from dragon. 3 weeks to USA. Always a smooth process. Everything weighed up correctly. Thank you again dragon. Happy holidays!

Anyone notice that orders can be taken from either the dragonordnance.io site or the dragonordnance.com site? They are both under DO control I assume, and hopefully both are suitable for purchasing off of?

Anyone notice that orders can be taken from either the dragonordnance.io site or the dragonordnance.com site? They are both under DO control I assume, and hopefully both are suitable for purchasing off of?
I checked and I can login and see my purchases from both sites, they must be mirrored.

Hey, usually in this case we ask for a picture of the packaging. Did you ever send us that? You can always DM me on wickr as well and I'll see if I can do anything.
I’ve been in contact with the usual person I talk to there. Said it was being taken care of 2 weeks ago. Still nothing. As soon as it’s resolved I’ll update.
I’ve had nothing but good experiences with you in the past. Hoping it stays that way.

I’ve been in contact with the usual person I talk to there. Said it was being taken care of 2 weeks ago. Still nothing. As soon as it’s resolved I’ll update.
I’ve had nothing but good experiences with you in the past. Hoping it stays that way.
DM me here about it, so I can oversee it real quick and make sure its going smooth.

DM me here about it, so I can oversee it real quick and make sure its going smooth.
This is why I’ve been a customer of yours for so many years. You always handle things personally if there’s a mix up. About a year and a half ago I made a mistake on my address on a fairly large raws order. Was scared shitless about some random person getting my pack with my name on it. You replied within an hour to my message on wickr and solved the issue immediately.

This is why I’ve been a customer of yours for so many years. You always handle things personally if there’s a mix up. About a year and a half ago I made a mistake on my address on a fairly large raws order. Was scared shitless about some random person getting my pack with my name on it. You replied within an hour to my message on wickr and solved the issue immediately.
i-i love you too

Excited to see Tirzepatide at a competitive price, as well as price reduction on Semaglutide. Competition is good.

Now we just need some Test U finished oil.

Sponsors

Latest posts