Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I just received my raws and the isotretinoin that I received is white. As far as I know isotretinoin raws should be orange. Did a mistake happen? Is it something else?

Attachments

• Isotretinoin raw.jpg
    Isotretinoin raw.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 20
Any recent test done on DO test cyp or other goodies ? Thinking about ordering soon
got a bunch of raws tested about 2-3 weeks ago, back a few pages. ill make a testing thread.

I just received my raws and the isotretinoin that I received is white. As far as I know isotretinoin raws should be orange. Did a mistake happen? Is it something else?
anywhere from a soft orange to a white sure

Do you still offer store credit for uncapped blood work?

On your test c raws right now and just ordered bloods.

Hey 5scoops , good to see you ! Excited to see the blood work brother !
Got it drawn this morning. Processing time is 3-6 days on it. I got uncapped testosterone ms and ultra sensitive e2. I’m on 875mg week of dragons test c raw right now.

As I told you in PM I sent a sample to jano, but I found out this morning it may have unfortunately been lost in transit so we’re waiting to see what happens with that. If nothing is received within another week jano said he’d refund me.

Any recent test done on DO test cyp or other goodies ? Thinking about ordering soon
I use the DO China test C. Just got my blood results back. 160mg/week put me at total T 1548 ng/dL, free at 480.3 pg/mL. The high reading is probably because I doubled my dose the day before after missing it earlier in the week. I believe we can trust it's legit.

I have ordered multiple times from DO in the past and his raws have always been good ! And his cyp crashes if I try to go 250+ which means it’s pure ! Man …. I can’t wait to get me some more of his cyp and other goodies !

Hey DragonOrdanance , I see 2 test suspension on your list , which is the one for me to make water based suspension ? I’m getting ready to order from you .

Hey DragonOrdanance , I see 2 test suspension on your list , which is the one for me to make water based suspension ? I’m getting ready to order from you .
go with the regular (5).

Has there been any testing on the Superdrol recently?
I dont believe I sent that out for testing in the raws testing thread. Test it yourself with Jano - we pay for the testing (always been a thing)

Held off posting to give these guys a chance to sort it out but no replies from my emails in 2 weeks now. I understand the girl who runs the emails recently have COVID and they are probably quite back logged but if you can't fulfill orders don't let your customer service slip too.

Emailed these guys a month ago asking they were definitely in stock for novorapid which I was assured they were, placed an order 3 weeks ago and after a week sent an email as it was still in the "preparing package" state (I assumed it was just normal for December though) 2 weeks of no change and I sent another email asked for them to confirm what was going on.

Finally received a reply about Turkish pharma recently doing some price changes but it's been sorted out now...okay disappointing but still great that it's been sorted out. Now a further week later and it's STILL in the preparing package state. That's almost 3.5 weeks now.

I've had the exact same issue in the past where they take people's money when they don't have the product in stock and it was over 2.5 Months before I received my product (actual time in transit was 2 weeks)

I wanted to be 100% sure of if they were in stock this time because it's hard to manage your insulin stock if you are having to wait months for something that should arrive 2-3 weeks from the purchase state. Quite disappointed I was lied to this time around and now trying to get an update on WHERE my package actual is, if it's even been sent yet etc and it seems I'm being ghosted