Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Dragon, I've ordered a couple of times now. Everything came in fine.

I haven't sent off for labs yet but plan to.

Just wanted to pass on, the liraglutide I ordered a while back is good, despite extended shipping time due to carrier fuckup.

It is actually a little strong even at the starting dose. I had to dial it back.

If anyone is interested for some anecdotal evidence: I ordered 2 x 10 mL Sustanon, 1 x 10 mL deca, 1 x 10 mL Primo, 1 pack of 20 mg/pill Var, 1 pack 25 mg/pill Tbol. I started with a shot of 250 sus, 200 deca, and 200 primo two Saturdays ago to frontload then continued with Tuesday & Saturday shots of 250 mg sus, 100 mg deca, 100 primo per shot and 20 mg var/25 mg tbol preworkout. Before starting I was at 415 ng/dL 05JUL. By Monday after the first shot I had hella pep in my step, so the sus had prop without a doubt. After the first week (3 shots) nips started getting tender, so I started aromasin 12.5 mg EOD and nips were good after day 3. Var and Tbol combo was noticeable first day, as my pumps were definitely juicy. After week 2 I have a back injury that is completely gone after fighting it for 3-4 months. Calories are in deficit at 2k per day for body recomp, workout 10x per week, and every morning I go for a lift I don't feel tired and am ready to headbutt a train. All materials as advertised, so I order test cyp, NPP, Mast, win, more Var, and T3. Everything I ordered was to my door within a week. I was going to test HPLC on everything but didn't have the right column, so I went with blind faith feeling like dogs hit. Gamble went well. I also ordered clen and some other shit from Dash. Everything showed within 7 business days and all are pharmaceutical from factory. DO for the win. Already planning for 2023 after my 15 week cycle and two month PCT period.

If anyone is interested for some anecdotal evidence: I ordered 2 x 10 mL Sustanon, 1 x 10 mL deca, 1 x 10 mL Primo, 1 pack of 20 mg/pill Var, 1 pack 25 mg/pill Tbol. I started with a shot of 250 sus, 200 deca, and 200 primo two Saturdays ago to frontload then continued with Tuesday & Saturday shots of 250 mg sus, 100 mg deca, 100 primo per shot and 20 mg var/25 mg tbol preworkout. Before starting I was at 415 ng/dL 05JUL. By Monday after the first shot I had hella pep in my step, so the sus had prop without a doubt. After the first week (3 shots) nips started getting tender, so I started aromasin 12.5 mg EOD and nips were good after day 3. Var and Tbol combo was noticeable first day, as my pumps were definitely juicy. After week 2 I have a back injury that is completely gone after fighting it for 3-4 months. Calories are in deficit at 2k per day for body recomp, workout 10x per week, and every morning I go for a lift I don't feel tired and am ready to headbutt a train. All materials as advertised, so I order test cyp, NPP, Mast, win, more Var, and T3. Everything I ordered was to my door within a week. I was going to test HPLC on everything but didn't have the right column, so I went with blind faith feeling like dogs hit. Gamble went well. I also ordered clen and some other shit from Dash. Everything showed within 7 business days and all are pharmaceutical from factory. DO for the win. Already planning for 2023 after my 15 week cycle and two month PCT period.
If you want to test your stuff with @janoshik, let us know. We're usually down to pay for a compound or two, but of course, wont credit you for it.

Glad it worked out for you though man! You consider adding some gh in there?

Email us. Eid holidays have been the longest I've ever seen them and they just got back to work 3 days ago~. they mentioned they'd be shipping everything today/tomorrow.

Or PM me here, I'd be glad to tell them to hurry their ass up on it. Not sure what made this Eid so special.
Does that mean tracking numbers should be out now? Almost 3 weeks since my order and still preparing package

Hey DO. Going on over 3 weeks with no tracking, being sent to a parcel locker so really need to know when it arrives or it will end up being returned to owner.

Not sure if the same person controls the email and forum account but I received an email from Jade saying I'd receive tracking on Monday, after being told I'd get it the week before...so yeah it's now Wednesday here and would like to know what's happening if possible. Thanks q

Hey DO. Going on over 3 weeks with no tracking, being sent to a parcel locker so really need to know when it arrives or it will end up being returned to owner.

Not sure if the same person controls the email and forum account but I received an email from Jade saying I'd receive tracking on Monday, after being told I'd get it the week before...so yeah it's now Wednesday here and would like to know what's happening if possible. Thanks q
Hmm, can you DM me? is this a raws order? its typical for raws - DM me and I'll have you squared.

Order touched down today, everything is in order, AMAZINGLY FAST shipping. Will be having lab results of the test cyp to help the community pretty soon.

Hey all, ordered some tren and adrol for a buddy. Compounds showed in 5 days. Tren was neon yellow as expected! Also, everything else I've ordered seems to be on point. All carriers are MCT. After three weeks and some change of being in a 1000 calorie daily deficit I've put on 6-7 pounds of muscle (estimated) and dropped 7-8 pounds of fat. I baselined at 230 before starting, dieted for a week prior to first pin and was down to 223, then after the first week I was back to 228, and have been floating at 225-224 for two weeks with noticeable body comp changes. Happy with the products no doubt

Hey all, ordered some tren and adrol for a buddy. Compounds showed in 5 days. Tren was neon yellow as expected! Also, everything else I've ordered seems to be on point. All carriers are MCT. After three weeks and some change of being in a 1000 calorie daily deficit I've put on 6-7 pounds of muscle (estimated) and dropped 7-8 pounds of fat. I baselined at 230 before starting, dieted for a week prior to first pin and was down to 223, then after the first week I was back to 228, and have been floating at 225-224 for two weeks with noticeable body comp changes. Happy with the products no doubt
Wow 7lb if muscle in 3wks on a deficit? I’m doing it all wrong if I can gain 124lb of muscle in a year on a deficit? What’s your secret?

His products are definitely legit but I think your scale may not be legit