Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Is it normal for a domestic order to be in the 'Preparing Package' stage for a week? I just want to make sure I didn't mess something up.

after checking DO site my order says preparing package, so im assuming there was just a hiccup @DragonOrdnance if you could when you have time verify this for me please, no rush brother.
I've never used bitcoin prior to my order and something similar happen. Butthole puckered for a second then just refreshed my account on DO site. Overall seemed to be pretty nifty for shady deals. Shit works out, hplc shows to be true, and I'll definitely be recurring. Regardless this is bullshit. We should be able to buy psilocybin and grenade launchers OTC at Walmart, but big brother thinks it's king shit on mount fuck. Just let me get yoked Sam!

I've never used bitcoin prior to my order and something similar happen. Butthole puckered for a second then just refreshed my account on DO site. Overall seemed to be pretty nifty for shady deals. Shit works out, hplc shows to be true, and I'll definitely be recurring. Regardless this is bullshit. We should be able to buy psilocybin and grenade launchers OTC at Walmart, but big brother thinks it's king shit on mount fuck. Just let me get yoked Sam!
I second this

Fuck yeah. Fuck the ATF and all the alphabet boys.

Hopefully when weed is legalized anabolics are next
They'll never legalize them. Big pharma and the gov in general want men, and women, to be stupid, less active, fat, lazy. Testosterone has been going down on average since the 1900s and its in their best interests to keep the population complacent.

Edit: Just take a look at all the kids coming out of school now a days. 18 year old kids look like fucking boys bro. idk what the hell they're feeding them. They're soft snowflakes, and have the physical appearance of it.

Meanwhile the girls come out looking like women by 13. They're feeding us estrogen or some shit. These pedophile bastards.

I may be a conspiracy theorist to some, but I feel like I'm spitting straight facts. This government is no longer the true American government who cared about the American people. Its an anti-american gov. Take care of yourselves out there.

Last edited:
DM us, i'll have a look. We're super backed up and doing runs twice a week. Might have to put minimums.
Minimums would suck but I 100% understand. Just don’t kill us bro lol. That’s honestly one of the better things about your site. I mean,aside from the good quality,fast T/A, customer service,and prices. Haha

Fuck yeah. Fuck the ATF and all the alphabet boys.

They'll never legalize them. Big pharma and the gov in general want men, and women, to be stupid, less active, fat, lazy. Testosterone has been going down on average since the 1900s and its in their best interests to keep the population complacent.

Edit: Just take a look at all the kids coming out of school now a days. 18 year old kids look like fucking boys bro. idk what the hell they're feeding them. They're soft snowflakes, and have the physical appearance of it.

Meanwhile the girls come out looking like women by 13. They're feeding us estrogen or some shit. These pedophile bastards.

I may be a conspiracy theorist to some, but I feel like I'm spitting straight facts. This government is no longer the true American government who cared about the American people. Its an anti-american gov. Take care of yourselves out there.

Everything you said is true.

Less testosterone = less strength, more compliant, less resistance.

More m2fs now than ever. Because they have such low testosterone that they have feminine traits and feelings. Not saying there’s anything wrong with being trans but historically it’s at an all time high.

Go to the doctor and ask for TRT, Almost impossible to get as a grown ass man. But doctors will put a 13yo boy on estrogen just as fast as blinking

Everything you said is true.

Less testosterone = less strength, more compliant, less resistance.

More m2fs now than ever. Because they have such lose testosterone that they have feminine traits and feelings. Not saying there’s anything wrong with being trans but historically it’s at an all time high.

Go to the doctor and ask for TRT, Almost impossible to get as a grown ass man. But doctors will put a 13yo boy on estrogen just as fast as blinking
I'm all for transexuals and all, I firmly believe everyone has the right to do whatever the fuck they want to themselves - its their body. But I definitely agree that something fishy is going on. I don't think doctors or anyone should be teaching that its okay if you feel like you're a little girl inside at the age of 5-18.

Your brain is barely mature. When I was 5, I so wanted to be a girl bro. I didn't say shit, but thank god I didn't have teachers and shit who would push me in that direction if they sensed even a little bit of feminine traits.

Its wrong for doctors to state you can't smoke/drink/do steroids/etc at ages because of a barely developed brain, yet they'll place you on estrogen anyday. What the actual fuck.

I'm all for transexuals and all, I firmly believe everyone has the right to do whatever the fuck they want to themselves - its their body. But I definitely agree that something fishy is going on. I don't think doctors or anyone should be teaching that its okay if you feel like you're a little girl inside at the age of 5-18.

Your brain is barely mature. When I was 5, I so wanted to be a girl bro. I didn't say shit, but thank god I didn't have teachers and shit who would push me in that direction if they sensed even a little bit of feminine traits.

Its wrong for doctors to state you can't smoke/drink/do steroids/etc at ages because of a barely developed brain, yet they'll place you on estrogen anyday. What the actual fuck.
100% agree.

I’d be absolutely livid if my child’s teacher encouraged that type of behavior in a child who has not even gone through puberty yet. It’s absurd that is legal. After you are old enough to vote, You should be able to make whatever decisions you want with your body. Inject tren, inject estrogen, enlarge your dick, cut your dick off. It’s your body.

But telling a child who has no degree of understanding and maturity that it’s ok to transition at 11yo, Is wrong. That’s grooming in my opinion and it should be illegal.

100% agree.

I’d be absolutely livid if my child’s teacher encouraged that type of behavior in a child who has not even gone through puberty yet. It’s absurd that is legal. After you are old enough to vote, You should be able to make whatever decisions you want with your body. Inject tren, inject estrogen, enlarge your dick, cut your dick off. It’s your body.

But telling a child who has no degree of understanding and maturity that it’s ok to transition at 11yo, Is wrong. That’s grooming in my opinion and it should be illegal.
I'll die on that hill

Just here to bitch about Coinpayments.... I'm sure I missed the education, but literally never had any problem with BTC transfers until these switches. Now a purchase that was 10 cents short due to their fees, I get cut out of 10 bucks on a return.

It's not a significant loss at the end of the day - but I will say either my reading comprehension sucks since the switch or it's bullshit and some leeway should be built into 10 cents short due to using a different sytem.

Just here to bitch about Coinpayments.... I'm sure I missed the education, but literally never had any problem with BTC transfers until these switches. Now a purchase that was 10 cents short due to their fees, I get cut out of 10 bucks on a return.

It's not a significant loss at the end of the day - but I will say either my reading comprehension sucks since the switch or it's bullshit and some leeway should be built into 10 cents short due to using a different sytem.
Yeah, it does have some leeway, but sometimes its finnicky. We're planning to switch to our own btcpay server, and its currently in the works. Should be up by next month.

Best thing to do is scan the QR code where it inserts the payment it needs and all so you don't lose out.

DO, order arrived today. One thing I would like to comment on for constructive criticism is orals. Make sure people know all orals are capsules instead of tabs. I was gonna split each in half thinking they're tabs. Full disclosure is always good. It could have been in a previous thread ans i missed it, regardless im excited to get going, Thanks!

DO, order arrived today. One thing I would like to comment on for constructive criticism is orals. Make sure people know all orals are capsules instead of tabs. I was gonna split each in half thinking they're tabs. Full disclosure is always good. It could have been in a previous thread ans i missed it, regardless im excited to get going, Thanks!
Thanks man. will note.

Hey buddy, I know this is my first post, but I have ordered 5 times from you already and I am happy with what I got, I usually lurk around here.

I put an order on the website on 7/8, got an email reply right away and paid right away, I haven't heard back after that and the order disappeared off the website.