Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I cant use everclear, so will look into oraplus
I haven’t done this yet, and I’m only just learning about it, so please, anyone that has more info, correct me if I’m wrong.

I believe, with certain compounds, grain alcohol is required to solubilize the hormone into solution, otherwise the Ora plus just gets thick and clumpy. I realize you may be recovering from whatever substance abuse (I don’t mean that as derogatory, I’m just trying to recognize your plight without making it central to the conversation) but I don’t think that small of an amount will even be recognizable as alcohol in oraplus. I don’t know exact ratios of grain alcohol to oraplus off of the top of my head, but the grain alcohol should be small in comparison

I haven’t done this yet, and I’m only just learning about it, so please, anyone that has more info, correct me if I’m wrong.

I believe, with certain compounds, grain alcohol is required to solubilize the hormone into solution, otherwise the Ora plus just gets thick and clumpy. I realize you may be recovering from whatever substance abuse (I don’t mean that as derogatory, I’m just trying to recognize your plight without making it central to the conversation) but I don’t think that small of an amount will even be recognizable as alcohol in oraplus. I don’t know exact ratios of grain alcohol to oraplus off of the top of my head, but the grain alcohol should be small in comparison
Yes i hear you there. Will research and look into it

I'm guessing you paid with Wise since you've mentioned a bank - we've seen your email, we're just checking up with our third party courier for the money to be picked up. This process takes a little longer than usual(crypto) due to it being a third party receiving your money, and money transfers do indeed take some time(bank checks if its fraud.) etc. Shouldn't take more than 2 days after what Wise decides the arrival date will be.

Should've gotten news already

everclear that bitch

I paid by bank transfer.

Last night after I placed the order I copy and pasted all the bank details you sent me in the email and payed by bank transfer, as it said I could on your website.

My bank completed the payment this morning

So the money should be in your account soon

I'm still waiting for dragon Ordnance to respond to me

Hopefully I can get it faster otherwise I'll need to make another order somewhere domestic to cover me while I'm waiting for the stuff from dragon Ordnance
No one gets preferred treatment, sorry buddy.

I'm sorry, I forgot Friday were new source days. I was told this, and I did post on Friday. My intro post had a few things the mods didn't like and I was able to post again today.

Yes! I'm sorry about that - I give 75$ for bloodwork and $100 for purity tests.

Shipping prices vary - they're all on the website. Domestic is 10$, INT is $50.
Does this still stand for purity testing?

I second this.. I'd dilute the raw powder with the least effective amount of grain alcohol (Just enough so it dissolves) and then I'd add into the Oraplus

Tried this with superdrol raw powder. Kinda clumpy and doesn't look fully dissolved so I just shake the shit out of it before dosing. Also leaves a greasy residue on anything it touches.

Tried this with superdrol raw powder. Kinda clumpy and doesn't look fully dissolved so I just shake the shit out of it before dosing. Also leaves a greasy residue on anything it touches.
Grain Alcohol/ and oraplus? I used this method with Tamoxifen.. The tamoxifen was Clumpy without the grain alcohol, but the grain alcohol seems to mix into my oraplus no problem regardless of density. A whole lot less clumpier Id say.

Has anyone tried/tested dragons anavar? The other stuff I got from him seems to be legit but I know anavar is commonly faked so I want to be sure

Has anyone tried/tested dragons anavar? The other stuff I got from him seems to be legit but I know anavar is commonly faked so I want to be sure
I believe his raws were tested by an individual several months ago and was posted here (it was legit.) @janoshik, can you find it and post the results here?

So just got my shipment, good TA, 4 weeks, but looking at the npp raws I had left from last time and this new shipment, they’re different. Old stuff is like a fine chalk powder like you see with test cyp, this new stuff looks like crystals, sorta like var raws. Anyone had this issue and it not be a mix up?

So just got my shipment, good TA, 4 weeks, but looking at the npp raws I had left from last time and this new shipment, they’re different. Old stuff is like a fine chalk powder like you see with test cyp, this new stuff looks like crystals, sorta like var raws. Anyone had this issue and it not be a mix up?
Almost looks like my EQ raws actually