Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

DO is best source for raws, i have order BB BA and GSO Deca Test Win and dbol without problem and tested.. package discrete no custom canadien problem.

The sacred timeline has been fucked bros with all this shit going on.

I never want to be political. but -

Слава Україні!
Glory to Ukraine!

The sacred timeline has been fucked bros with all this shit going on.

I never want to be political. but -

Слава Україні!
Glory to Ukraine!
As long as it gets to me, I’ll be good. This biz is shady, go fig, yeah I’d prefer the reg timeline but biggest thing is getting what I paid for, plan ahead ppl, or cut cycles short to stretch out your stock, then sit and wait for your order , whenever that comes in

Order has been sitting on “preparing package” for a week… hoping it’ll actually ship and arrive within the 5 week TA window. Will update for those lurking for current order processing.

DO, have you’re guy make PigsBlood, it’s a preworkout mix of Methyl test, methyl tren and DMAA and some other androgens, put that in a capsule and list it on the domestic. People will eat that up.

My order has shipped. So for those lurking, TA is likely about 9 days from when your order is placed to when it will be shipped, then what whatever the mail adds.

DO, have you’re guy make PigsBlood, it’s a preworkout mix of Methyl test, methyl tren and DMAA and some other androgens, put that in a capsule and list it on the domestic. People will eat that up.
Pigsblood? Jesus christ what a mix. Will literally turn your blood into pigblood. lmao!

I'll have a look into it!

@DragonOrdnance can you given me a good reason to order from you again, because after this last one I think I've given up.

Ordered 2021/11/25, shipped 2021/12/01. Contacted 2022/01/23 about unreceived order. Got fucked around until 2022/02/19 when decision was made to reship. Still waiting for order to be reshipped.

Wtf is going on?