Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Made my first order (test cyp raw) about a month ago and just got it today! Everything is on point and was very well packaged. Got another order that's supposed to ship out soon, will update when it arrives.

Made my first order (test cyp raw) about a month ago and just got it today! Everything is on point and was very well packaged. Got another order that's supposed to ship out soon, will update when it arrives.
Never understood this shit. People order right off the bat when the shit hits the mailbox. Don't give 2 fucks if the drugs are good they just got. As long as they got something they are ready to order again. So what if the shit you got is bunk and now your banging bunk gear while you wait on pack number 2? Grow the fuck up and atleast wait until you see if the first batch is good. Shit the same on every board across the web. No wonder these ugl labs walk away with everyone's money selling underdosed shit. Rant over

Never understood this shit. People order right off the bat when the shit hits the mailbox. Don't give 2 fucks if the drugs are good they just got. As long as they got something they are ready to order again. So what if the shit you got is bunk and now your banging bunk gear while you wait on pack number 2? Grow the fuck up and atleast wait until you see if the first batch is good. Shit the same on every board across the web. No wonder these ugl labs walk away with everyone's money selling underdosed shit. Rant over
DO is pretty legit, he provided quality gear for years, on this forum you can see people’s lab results and people send in gear to be tested by a 3rd party laboratory. He also offers discounts for people doing so. Go back a number of pages and see for yourself.

DO is pretty legit, he provided quality gear for years, on this forum you can see people’s lab results and people send in gear to be tested by a 3rd party laboratory. He also offers discounts for people doing so. Go back a number of pages and see for yourself.
My post went way above your head. I've seen the best in the biz fuck over tiny Tim. This shit got nothing to do with DO. Just buyers in general.

Got my today, from past powders all looked like they did in past, smell, color, texture, sheen.

If they found fake powder to match well looks like ill be pinning who knows what.

But from recent orders all went well.

Not testing

Never had an issue with them before.

Took 3.5 weeks.

My post went way above your head. I've seen the best in the biz fuck over tiny Tim. This shit got nothing to do with DO. Just buyers in general.
I do agree with you, I’ve seen it a lot of times too, someone gets a bottle of oil and they’re stoked, not even understanding that there’s a big possibility of faked and undersized gear. Napsgear is renowned for that type of stuff.

I do agree with you, I’ve seen it a lot of times too, someone gets a bottle of oil and they’re stoked, not even understanding that there’s a big possibility of faked and undersized gear. Napsgear is renowned for that type of stuff.
I can see where your coming from but testing every single vial every single pill is not practical, Even with roidtest instead of jano. You have to use your best judgement with vendors based on their history. No one’s faking cheap ass test cyp raws and dragon has a good track record. Comparing them to napsgear is not a fair comparison on history or quality. Yeah it would probably be worth it if you bought 500g raws to send 1g to jano but it’s not practical in every single instance

I can see where your coming from but testing every single vial every single pill is not practical, Even with roidtest instead of jano. You have to use your best judgement with vendors based on their history. No one’s faking cheap ass test cyp raws and dragon has a good track record. Comparing them to napsgear is not a fair comparison on history or quality. Yeah it would probably be worth it if you bought 500g raws to send 1g to jano but it’s not practical in every single instance
I do think it is a fair comparison, I’ve been following this particular thread for several years and there has been negligible errors with dosage and services provided, my previous post mentioned that he has been very reputable and that people do send in gear for testing to Jano, Do also offers discounts for people doing so, including labs, so I stand by my post bruddah. Every few batches has Jano testing, so I have some trust, as for Naps, there’s no trust, there’s been faked test and Deca (the cheapest raw compounds.)

@ClaytonBigsby I appreciate the trust boys - but @Sacario has a point as well. Trust, but verify. At the end of the day I'm just some magic online drug man you buy from. Wish this wasn't the way, but this is how these businesses must operate.

As someone said previously - napsgear was the absolute shit back in the day. Quality all day. But even the best go sour eventually. Who knows what happened, if they sold the company, just got greedy, etc. You either die a good source or live long enough to become napsgear lmaooo

Also - on Transferwise payments - our guy has began to pick them up as of 3-4 days ago. Since he be in China too it just kinda took some time to start picking up again. Everything is operational right now.

@ClaytonBigsby I appreciate the trust boys - but @Sacario has a point as well. Trust, but verify. At the end of the day I'm just some magic online drug man you buy from. Wish this wasn't the way, but this is how these businesses must operate.

As someone said previously - napsgear was the absolute shit back in the day. Quality all day. But even the best go sour eventually. Who knows what happened, if they sold the company, just got greedy, etc. You either die a good source or live long enough to become napsgear lmaooo

Also - on Transferwise payments - our guy has began to pick them up as of 3-4 days ago. Since he be in China too it just kinda took some time to start picking up again. Everything is operational right now.
So basically you’re announcing an exit scam in your near future. Got it!

3 months later still no reshipping. Been messaging DO and jade, and get the response that they are looking into it, but nothing amounts to anything..