Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

A good source would of felt bad for the guy and sent him the order anyway if nothing was shady on his end. Not wash his hands of it. Glad I saw this I almost put in an order.
We had a mass email and posting to warn about scammers about at the moment.

I can't please everyone - god knows I've paid out of pocket for a lot of mistakes that have happened here, and peeps should know historically of the issues.

@MisterSuperGod tis true, customers need to contact us for any information that is non practice crypto payments m8

it happens. there was a mass email that the spammer sent out, so many people for temporal time sent the scammer emails instead. In hindsight, I should of foreseen this and made an email with that E, since i know Ordnance is a tricky word. Especially when theres Ordinance as well.

Why me? Out of all the raw providers? "The real money makers" heh..

:cool:

I was able to wash my hands of this situation back in April because we had a good defense and reasoning behind all this, acquitting ourselves of any doubt.

The scammer sent out a mass email?
To who? Did he type in random email addresses? How would he know who to send the email to?

You can't tell me he went through your thread and put @protonmail.com behind every handle here, 'cause i sure as hell didn't get an email and i'm on every other fucking page in this thread.

As far as i'm concerned you're still on the hook for @may2021 order, since you required him to leave the confines of your "secure" website to send you sensitive information via a less secure avenue.

To who? Did he type in random email addresses? How would he know who to send the email to?

You can't tell me he went through your thread and put @protonmail.com behind every handle here, 'cause i sure as hell didn't get an email and i'm on every other fucking page in this thread.

As far as i'm concerned you're still on the hook for @may2021 order, since you required him to leave the confines of your "secure" website to send you sensitive information via a less secure avenue.
lol He's a pathological liar, criminal.

Most of the people who shop at ppl are also my customers. At the time, I remember there was a security breach of another source besides ppl.

We had this exact same discussion all the way back in April when this happened. Thats why I was "able to wash my hands of this"

Not sure why you're suddenly bringing this old situation as round two like some housewife with a grudge. Didn't I even have a security analyst come in here?

Most of the people who shop at ppl are also my customers. At the time, I remember there was a security breach of another source besides ppl.

We had this exact same discussion all the way back in April when this happened. Thats why I was "able to wash my hands of this"

Not sure why you're suddenly bringing this old situation as round two like some housewife with a grudge. Didn't I even have a security analyst come in here?

Most customers (define most) shop with your big brother, but another source had a security breach and what the fuck does that have to do with him, you or the fact that you require your customers to hound you for non-crypto payment info via email after ordering on you anonymous security analyst approved website?

Quit beating around the bush. Just put it in plain English. Here, i'll do it for you.

@may2021 you're fucked and i couldn't care less, but please consider me for your next purchase. Also for every other person that gets scammed by this god like phantom scammer with a crystal ball that's sullying my good name, you're all fucked too, and i don't care about your problems either, but please, keep me in mind for your next purchase. Practice makes perfect, right? *Insert gif here*

Was that so hard? You need a rep that knows how to be blunt. Your waffling is getting fucking old, and no, you couldn't afford me.

Most customers (define most) shop with your big brother, but another source had a security breach and what the fuck does that have to do with him, you or the fact that you require your customers to hound you for non-crypto payment info via email after ordering on you anonymous security analyst approved website?

Quit beating around the bush. Just put it in plain English. Here, i'll do it for you.

@may2021 you're fucked and i couldn't care less, but please consider me for your next purchase. Also for every other person that gets scammed by this god like phantom scammer with a crystal ball that's sullying my good name, you're all fucked too, and i don't care about your problems either, but please, keep me in mind for your next purchase. Practice makes perfect, right? *Insert gif here*

Was that so hard? You need a rep that knows how to be blunt. Your waffling is getting fucking old, and no, you couldn't afford me.
lol

The fact is, there was a lot of emails spilled from these two sources who were hacked, and enough for anyone who is anyone to download that list and use it.

I don't recommend paying through non-opspec payments. Its pretty clear that you need to email us using certified, opspec emails (protonmail) to ask us for information such as transferwise. Why don't we put it on our website you ask?

Because why the hell would I put the information that our customers are using as public access on our site, for all LEO to see, then be able to track down these customers?

I don't understand what you're rambling about this old event. I stated there was a scammer in the midsts emailing every email from these two lists, and I stated it on my threads in every forums.

I'm not beating around any bush. I was blunt earlier; I told him he got scammed by someone pretending to be me.

iu

Last edited:
The fact is, there was a lot of emails spilled from these two sources who were hacked, and enough for anyone who is anyone to download that list and use it.

I don't recommend paying through non-opspec payments. Its pretty clear that you need to email us using certified, opspec emails (protonmail) to ask us for information such as transferwise. Why don't we put it on our website you ask?

Because why the hell would I put the information that our customers are using as public access on our site, for all LEO to see, then be able to track down these customers?

I don't understand what you're rambling about this old event. I stated there was a scammer in the midsts emailing every email from these two lists, and I stated it on my threads in every forums.

I'm not beating around any bush. I was blunt earlier; I told him he got scammed by someone pretending to be me.

iu
But didn't the scammer have @may2021 order details?

iu

The transfer details should only be accessible to someone that ordered with that option. Makes no difference really, LE could place an order on the site and email you for the details.

What difference does the Opsec email make? The customer is still required to leave your totally legit and verified by nobody secure website to complete the order which leaves room for you to selectively scam. "That's not my email. You got scammed. Fuck off now."

i've learned and others will too that when the shit stained name of Dragon Ordnance is involved the safest plan is to move on to a better source.

The transfer details should only be accessible to someone that ordered with that option. Makes no difference really, LE could place an order on the site and email you for the details.

What difference does the Opsec email make? The customer is still required to leave your totally legit and verified by nobody secure website to complete the order which leaves room for you to selectively scam. "That's not my email. You got scammed. Fuck off now."
I suppose you're right about the whole opspec thing of setting up our transferwise. I'll look into it having sent to your email instead, or showing the details on the site.

Regarding that though, one should be knowledgable enough to not fall for scams from fake emails. This is as bad as nigerian prince emails.

I still don't understand the back and forth to this on an issue that was explained months prior. At this point, it's just slander. I don't see you hounding the other two sources who are responsible for such a massive data leak.

@Berzerker5 was mentioned that he emailed first.

Hey Dragon, do you have a PGP key that we can use? I see you accept XMR which is awesome, but what about PGP. Any chance of getting a 4096-bit PGP key for your buyers to us?

Hey Dragon, do you have a PGP key that we can use? I see you accept XMR which is awesome, but what about PGP. Any chance of getting a 4096-bit PGP key for your buyers to us?
Yes sir. Just email me and ask me for a PGP, I'd be happy to pass it along.

I believe my key is the sha-256 4096 bit yeah.

Test Prop came domestic in 3 days. Seems well packaged to me. Glad i got it! Judging by the test prop 200 results i hope mine are dosed properly.