Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

DO, quick question, when will you have any domestic raws? I’m sure it will help you’re brand, you will have a lot of easy purchases from customers.

DO, quick question, when will you have any domestic raws? I’m sure it will help you’re brand, you will have a lot of easy purchases from customers.
Its a big investment with very high risk and honestly, little return on it. Perhaps one day in the future if I have someone solid with a bulletproof method of getting it into the states, and of course - around the states, but for now, its just too risky.

Its a big investment with very high risk and honestly, little return on it. Perhaps one day in the future if I have someone solid with a bulletproof method of getting it into the states, and of course - around the states, but for now, its just too risky.
That sucks to hear, but I appreciate the honest answer

You are using a domestic US based reshipper right now, the same method as PPL with the same stealth are you still doing this?

I gotta say the method used right now is damn near bullet proof with PPL as we are getting our packs 20 days after they ship and it's all through a reshipper for $50, that's as good as it gets for us in the US.

You are using a domestic US based reshipper right now, the same method as PPL with the same stealth are you still doing this?

I gotta say the method used right now is damn near bullet proof with PPL as we are getting our packs 20 days after they ship and it's all through a reshipper for $50, that's as good as it gets for us in the US.
We develop stealth together - but unfortunately due to panda's massive business intake, we can't use the same reshippers. Would be too dangerous to use the same guys.

My method is bulletproof as well I'd say with my reshipper - but one thing is shipping packages that they receive, and another is actually maintaining inventory (which is ten times more dangerous), and may then ruin my whole shipping method I have now if something happens.

We develop stealth together - but unfortunately due to panda's massive business intake, we can't use the same reshippers. Would be too dangerous to use the same guys.

My method is bulletproof as well I'd say with my reshipper - but one thing is shipping packages that they receive, and another is actually maintaining inventory (which is ten times more dangerous), and may then ruin my whole shipping method I have now if something happens.
The reshipper is what allows us to place large orders. I don't like nickle and diming, as long as you have a reshipper I can buy in large bulk without being in terror that I'm gonna be on the front page newspaper. In the future I don't even care if I have to pay more for a reshipper, I just want to stay safe on my end.

The reshipper is what allows us to place large orders. I don't like nickle and diming, as long as you have a reshipper I can buy in large bulk without being in terror that I'm gonna be on the front page newspaper. In the future I don't even care if I have to pay more for a reshipper, I just want to stay safe on my end.
Aye. If the reshipper begins to house stock of my raws, it can prove to be dangerous to my customers as well.

wasn't sure what to post so just posted everything.
The brew used 12.8g of test e in 5 vials(so just over 250ml per ml)and was injecting 0.1ml daily (I am a high aromatizer). so 175mg a week but on the week leading up to the test, I missed a dose, so 150mg on blood test week.

pretty happy with my liver, kidney and c reactive protein considering the last shit I took from Dues medical had my c reactive protein through the roof. was over 6 on cycle and over 3 on trt of their shit.

Not happy with my LDL but that's my own fault. now on ezetimibe, doing more cardio and changing diet.

Attachments

• Screenshot (303).png
    Screenshot (303).png
    31.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot (304).png
    Screenshot (304).png
    68.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot (305).png
    Screenshot (305).png
    41.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot (306).png
    Screenshot (306).png
    31.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot (307).png
    Screenshot (307).png
    63.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (306).png
    Screenshot (306).png
    31.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot (309).png
    Screenshot (309).png
    38.9 KB · Views: 44
wasn't sure what to post so just posted everything.
The brew used 12.8g of test e in 5 vials(so just over 250ml per ml)and was injecting 0.1ml daily (I am a high aromatizer). so 175mg a week but on the week leading up to the test, I missed a dose, so 150mg on blood test week.

pretty happy with my liver, kidney and c reactive protein considering the last shit I took from Dues medical had my c reactive protein through the roof. was over 6 on cycle and over 3 on trt of their shit.

Not happy with my LDL but that's my own fault. now on ezetimibe, doing more cardio and changing diet.
Thanks brother