Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Why, whats goin on?
Ollie won’t reply to emails, popped up after a month offering a 15% off and the possibility to get another 30% off in the future with some raffle he’s going to run.. I tried to place an order and he “generated” the order and asked if I wanted to pay Bitcoin a he could generate the address, I said litecoin and haven’t heard back since.. come to learn I am not the only one that can’t reach him.. contacted ppl support, and it took 2 days for melody to get back to me and say contact Ollie.. then asked for my order number.. whatever the case, I’m not comfortable ordering from them at this exact moment in time.

Ollie won’t reply to emails, popped up after a month offering a 15% off and the possibility to get another 30% off in the future with some raffle he’s going to run.. I tried to place an order and he “generated” the order and asked if I wanted to pay Bitcoin a he could generate the address, I said litecoin and haven’t heard back since.. come to learn I am not the only one that can’t reach him.. contacted ppl support, and it took 2 days for melody to get back to me and say contact Ollie.. then asked for my order number.. whatever the case, I’m not comfortable ordering from them at this exact moment in time.
Keep in mind I emailed him about this the first time the day he posted that sale.

but he didn't take anyones money right? he's probably just busy. I know PPL personally, we talk almost everyday, trust me his business is worth it as well. I can't speak for his reps, though. Never know when one of them is gonna pull a disappearing act.

Fortunately im too small still to need a rep lmao

but he didn't take anyones money right? he's probably just busy. I know PPL personally, we talk almost everyday, trust me his business is worth it as well. I can't speak for his reps, though. Never know when one of them is gonna pull a disappearing act.

Afaik he didn’t take anyone’s money, but why come offering this big sale, then respond a little then fuck off when I try to pay you? The whole thing is unsettling to me and I’ll avoid it until further notice.

Afaik he didn’t take anyone’s money, but why come offering this big sale, then respond a little then fuck off when I try to pay you? The whole thing is unsettling to me and I’ll avoid it until further notice.
i getcha, at least no one was scammed. thats why i dont like dealing with reps. anyday now they can just rip a couple thou from some peeps and peace out

You mean to tell me that you talk to your older brother every day and not once did he mention anything about Meso or his rep or his rep that is now being impersonated by someone else?

i can picture it now. You sitting on the edge of your bathtub in your pink bath robe, going uh huh, yep, uh huh while painting your toe nails and not listening to a damn word your big brother says.

You have brought great shame and dishonor to your family.

I recommend against purchasing Dragon's test E and I advise caution to anyone who wants to purchase from him.

I purchased finished test E and the PIP was the worst I've ever felt. The first pin was tolerable, but subsequent pins always left painful lumps that took a week or so to go away. It got to the point where I could not lift my arm over my head after pinning once, and that's when I ceased using it. I have used other test E before and have not had this problem. Dragon has also commented about the test E raw having impurities himself.

I then sent a detailed email about the problem, and received no response for five days. I sent a follow-up email, and Jade said that she inquired about the problem and was waiting to hear back. Ten days after that I still hadn't received a response, so I sent another follow up email. It's been five days since that and still nothing. This is a protonmail email btw, so that excuse is not valid here.

It is apparent that his communication is consistently dogshit as evidenced by the numerous complaints on this thread, so if any part of your order goes wrong do not expect a hassle free solution!

I recommend against purchasing Dragon's test E and I advise caution to anyone who wants to purchase from him.

I purchased finished test E and the PIP was the worst I've ever felt. The first pin was tolerable, but subsequent pins always left painful lumps that took a week or so to go away. It got to the point where I could not lift my arm over my head after pinning once, and that's when I ceased using it. I have used other test E before and have not had this problem. Dragon has also commented about the test E raw having impurities himself.

I then sent a detailed email about the problem, and received no response for five days. I sent a follow-up email, and Jade said that she inquired about the problem and was waiting to hear back. Ten days after that I still hadn't received a response, so I sent another follow up email. It's been five days since that and still nothing. This is a protonmail email btw, so that excuse is not valid here.

It is apparent that his communication is consistently dogshit as evidenced by the numerous complaints on this thread, so if any part of your order goes wrong do not expect a hassle free solution!
Always read through whole threads before buying. People have been having issues with nasty pip from test e. You need to get test c or your gonna have inflammation constantly. I swear this is happening every couple days. I wish we could make stickies that would warn people about issues.

You mean to tell me that you talk to your older brother every day and not once did he mention anything about Meso or his rep or his rep that is now being impersonated by someone else?

i can picture it now. You sitting on the edge of your bathtub in your pink bath robe, going uh huh, yep, uh huh while painting your toe nails and not listening to a damn word your big brother says.

"I'm banging 3 smoking hot Chinese supermodels, man. You got to check 'em out."
"Uh huh, yep, that's great sweetie."

fuck i been had

nah in all seriousness i never go over business with him. we mostly just talk about our day n shit. he's crazy full on banging hookers everyday and ferraris but im over here just working my actual job and this.

wait, wym his rep is being impersonated? someone else logged into it? how ya kno

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbORXEmbnk

Superboy is right though. He did say that they talked every other day, didn't he?

lmao

listen mang i can't give refunds just on anecdotals of the test e. we get the test e purity tested every 3-5 page here, with some bloods in between, and it all checks out. It just seems like some specific peeps are having pip. Not sure what it could be, as it can't be the 1% impurity as thats filtered out. I've never really figured it out, and since everyone seems to be having this problem every once in a while, I'm just gonna leave it to outliers basically.
As i've mentioned before, we barely put any solvent in our products just to keep the pip to a minimal, but dang.

Wish @janoshik had some way of telling us whats new in the test e thats causing pip. You don't have the photon accelerator thermobiologicalmeter to see? Gotta get one of those dude.

fuck i been had

nah in all seriousness i never go over business with him. we mostly just talk about our day n shit. he's crazy full on banging hookers everyday and ferraris but im over here just working my actual job and this.

wait, wym his rep is being impersonated? someone else logged into it? how ya kno
Go and read the way he talks, it doesn’t read the way it usually does, and looks sus.

Wish @janoshik had some way of telling us whats new in the test e thats causing pip. You don't have the photon accelerator thermobiologicalmeter to see? Gotta get one of those dude.
dunno, residual solvents, heptanoic acid or stuff like that

you could fund the photon accelerator thermobiologicalmeter purchase to find out!