Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Okay now I’m pissed off @DragonOrdnance

WHO WANTS TO SEE ALL MY EMAILS THAT HE CLAIMS I NEVER SENT AND LIED ABOUT?

HE ALSO tries to belittle my order but saying “ why would I scam you out of an order less than $100”

TRYING to make it seem like I barley spent anything and it was a cheap order of less than $100…. IT WAS was $165!!!! That isn’t “less than $100 … LIE AGAIN.

So dragon ordnance is coming on here talking like I’m making up shit about this situation. He claimed above I reached out 1 time about my package and they responded “accordingly” I reached out 4 times and all I got was “I’ll check with warehouse.

it’s clear now this dude can’t take any responsibility for himself, it’s everyone else’s fault and tried to belittle you and minimize the reality of the situation

“it’s less than $100 order”. LIE

“you emailed us 1 time, not multiple times “. LIE

“we reshipped your package”. LIE

“If we gave you a tracking it was shipped “ LIE

i can create a shipment through usps right now give you a Tracking number exactly what you did. You created a shipment but your amateur business practices clearly screwed up my order actually getting shipped.
I see why you get in arguments all the time with your customers you can’t take any freakin responsibility for your own errors and push it onto the customer

I’ve attached an Imgur link showing he straight lied about how many times I reached out to them and how much my order was for. So WHAT ELSE DOES HE LIE ABOUT?

I bet now I never get any legit products.

EMAILS
View: https://imgur.com/gallery/FTzLnd7

order amount -
View: https://imgur.com/gallery/mkoIxUv

Lmao. You email us from a YAHOO email, and expect us to receive some of these? No wonder we only have ONE thread conversation with you, beginning on the dates I've mentioned. Get a protonmail/tutanota, and this wouldn't happen. Most Yahoo/Gmail emails go into spam to begin with due to this.

My guy. The first email we responded to was the only one we got. We responded promptly each day you emailed us back in that thread, and have reshipped your stuff today. What else do you want from me?
Same, got tracking still no package or update after 28 days ( Canada )
Is this raws/international orders? Raws won't update until 3-4 weeks. We print your label and just give you that as tracking, but infact, we ship it to our reshipper FIRST (through a method i unfortunately cannot dulge into) then she/he uses this label to ship it to you. Raws/international is a different warehouse than our local brewer.

Knock on WOOD....I have never gotten PIP from Test E or C at 250 or below but have friend running the same gear get it. T400 crippled me. Test Prop Hurts for a couple of days. NPP-No problem.

My old school habit is to run warm water over the syringe prior to injection. Maybe it helps.
T400 cripples me as well.

This guy has it figured out, and I forgot to mention what he said. Run it through hot tap water. It ALWAYS, ALWAYS, helps me out 100%. And I'm one to get a lot of tender knots after shots, but this 100% heals it.

Lmao. You email us from a YAHOO email, and expect us to receive some of these? No wonder we only have ONE thread conversation with you, beginning on the dates I've mentioned. Get a protonmail/tutanota, and this wouldn't happen. Most Yahoo/Gmail emails go into spam to begin with due to this.

My guy. The first email we responded to was the only one we got. We responded promptly each day you emailed us back in that thread, and have reshipped your stuff today. What else do you want from me?

Right right, so again it’s your customers fault. Not your fault.. I’ve read on here that you keep saying you reshipped my order and that’s cool. However, I have not received any type of official email from you stating your resolution or the updated tracking.

As far as the whole emails and you not getting my emails. The yahoo is the email that I ordered with and PREVIOUSLY made an order with and had PRIOR communication with your team through that email. So you 1000% received those. As far as my gmail- I reached out BEFORE I ordered this last time asking about Zelle payment that JADE responded to. So you 1000% were receiving all of my emails. They don’t just send emails that you have engaged and replied to, straight to your spam after the fact.

Just another lie to try and push the blame on anyone and everyone other than DO. Like this is crazy you have an excuse for every single little thing. You could have just said.

“Hey man, my bad. It’s been busy I’m sorry things got mixed up and I wasn’t able to reply accordingly. I’ve sent you an email explaining how we are resolving the issue along with the new tracking number. Sorry again for the issue”

I would have been over the moon and let everyone know that you handled it like a true professional. Rather than calling me a liar, lying about my order total to belittle it, then lie and say you didn’t get my emails because it was from yahoo and gmail domains.

The list goes on and on. I will still review your product and send it out to get it tested. Will leave an unbiased review strictly on product quality.

Thanks for the reship, honestly I appreciate that. I just haven’t received any confirmation of that. So if you can PLEASE send me an email confirming that and tracking that would be great. We can end this the right way.

Last edited:
Right right, so again it’s your customers fault. Not your fault.. I’ve read on here that you keep saying you reshipped my order and that’s cool. However, I have not received any type of official email from you stating your resolution or the updated tracking.

As far as the whole emails and you not getting my emails. The yahoo is the email that I ordered with and had prior communication with your team through that email. AS WELL as my gmail. I reached out before I ordered asking about Zelle payment that were responded to. So you 1000% were receiving all of my emails. They don’t just send emails that you have engaged and replied to, straight to your spam after the fact.

Just another lie to try and push the blame on someone else. Like this is crazy you have an excuse for every single little thing. You could have just said.

“Hey man, my bad. It’s been busy I’m sorry things got mixed up and I wasn’t able to reply accordingly. I’ve sent you an email explaining how we are resolving the issue along with the new tracking number. Sorry again for the issue”

I would have been over the moon and let everyone know that you handled it like a true professional. Rather than calling me a liar, lying about my order total to belittle it, then lie and say you didn’t get my emails because it was from yahoo and gmail domain.

The list goes on and on. I will still review your product and send it out to get it tested. Will leave an unbiased review strictly on product quality.

Thanks for the reship.
You should be using a proton mail my brother, standard practise, most vendors won’t every reply to you on a unencrypted mail provider…

Damm dragon idk how you do it. Its every other week some kiddy causing some stupid ass static over 4 vials . I'm sure you saw his thread he made. He didn't mention he was using Yahoo. I should have figured though . They come find out the underground world and god forbid you don't treat him like Amazon. Dont worry we've all been there before. You will remember this if you stay in the game down the road and you will remember me saying just chill young grasshopper. Or you can cuss me out again and well just keep rolling our eyes .

As far as the whole emails and you not getting my emails. The yahoo is the email that I ordered with and PREVIOUSLY made an order with and had PRIOR communication with your team through that email. So you 1000% received those. As far as my gmail- I reached out BEFORE I ordered this last time asking about Zelle payment that JADE responded to. So you 1000% were receiving all of my emails. They don’t just send emails that you have engaged and replied to, straight to your spam after the fact.

Just another lie to try and push the blame on anyone and everyone other than DO. Like this is crazy you have an excuse for every single little thing. You could have just said.

I would have been over the moon and let everyone know that you handled it like a true professional. Rather than calling me a liar, lying about my order total to belittle it, then lie and say you didn’t get my emails because it was from yahoo and gmail domains.

Thanks for the reship, honestly I appreciate that. I just haven’t received any confirmation of that. So if you can PLEASE send me an email confirming that and tracking that would be great. We can end this the right way.
You're buying drugs from a drug dealer. Stop acting like a whiny bitch.

I get that you're upset with your order. Give 'em hell until it's made right. Just try not to sound so whiny about it. Instead of saying, "I made an order and you're being unfair", try saying, "Bitch better have my shit before my pimp hand gets strong." It sounds more manly.

Damm dragon idk how you do it. Its every other week some kiddy causing some stupid ass static over 4 vials . I'm sure you saw his thread he made. He didn't mention he was using Yahoo. I should have figured though . They come find out the underground world and god forbid you don't treat him like Amazon. Dont worry we've all been there before. You will remember this if you stay in the game down the road and you will remember me saying just chill young grasshopper. Or you can cuss me out again and well just keep rolling our eyes .

Congrats!! RGL90 knows how to read the manual!

Please Mr Edward Snowden share to me why a burner yahoo email and gmail that are only accessed through Tor on a VPN isn’t safe enough? And why you creating a proton email which I would bet 99% of you access on your own WiFi is more secure? Because authorities can’t “read” your email? Is that why? And no I don’t use my real name either. Bozo

Last edited:

I get that you're upset with your order. Give 'em hell until it's made right. Just try not to sound so whiny about it. Instead of saying, "I made an order and you're being unfair", try saying, "Bitch better have my shit before my pimp hand gets strong." It sounds more manly.

Nah you want to first try to be decently approachable on your first message. If you have read through both my posts I’ve told plenty of these fucking juiced up gorillas that think they are special for having tenure on a Internet forum to fuck off.

They all get butt hurt and search every message to try and find something to talk shit to you about. Now my OPSEC isn’t pristine because I used a burner yahoo rather than a shitty proton which most of them truly don’t even know why other than the word “encrypted” they just regurgitate what they hear and act like they are Edward fucking Snowden using their proton email on their regular WiFi. so they are going to talk shit and act hard because I didn’t use proton encrypted email to ask them where my order is.

Last edited:
You should be using a proton mail my brother, standard practise, most vendors won’t every reply to you on a unencrypted mail provider…

I’m good it’s a burner used through tor on a vpn. I’m not worried about it if DO’s site is secure I’m fine. If it’s not then everyone is fucked not just me.

I’m good it’s a burner used through tor on a vpn. I’m not worried about it if DO’s site is secure I’m fine. If it’s not then everyone is fucked not just me.
That may be so, but again most vendors won’t reply to an email like that from an insecure provider.

That may be so, but again most vendors won’t reply to an email like that from an insecure provider.

Y’all keep saying that like I didn’t mention that I had engaged and emailed with them on both emails prior to my order and they replied just like normal….: it was after they screwed up they stopped… but yes it’s because of my email domain. We will go with that bro lol

I do agree that getting a proton email can only help. I’m not disagreeing with that. Also they sell legal products so just because you email them asking about an order does not mean you are doing something illegal. At least I’m not… :)

Who said I was buying drugs off a drug dealer? You clearly have never been on DO’s site they offer legal products as well. You are a fool if you think every single order is illegal drugs people talk about on here. Everything I purchased is legal to own. :)

Y’all are so fucking toxic, a member of your community comes and posts about a problem they are having and all y’all want to do is talk shit and belittle them. As soon as they defend themselves you get super fucking petty and cannot believe someone would talk back to you!!!

Then you start licking the sellers nutsack when he is the one at fault. It’s like you are a bunch of 7th grade wanna be bully’s trying to look and act cool in front of the big bad 8th grade bully who runs the middle school. Quit being a nut sucker @Gbro @RGL90

Who said I was buying drugs off a drug dealer? You clearly have never been on DO’s site they offer legal products as well. You are a fool if you think every single order is illegal drugs people talk about on here. Everything I purchased is legal to own. :)
It's true, I am a fool. I only purchase baby aspirin from DO.

Y’all are so fucking toxic, a member of your community comes and posts about a problem they are having and all y’all want to do is talk shit and belittle them. As soon as they defend themselves you get super fucking petty and cannot believe someone would talk back to you!!!

Then you start licking the sellers nutsack when he is the one at fault. It’s like you are a bunch of 7th grade wanna be bully’s trying to look and act cool in front of the big bad 8th grade bully who runs the middle school. Quit being a nut sucker @Gbro @RGL90
Did you even read what I wrote?

Nah we just see it over and over again. Gets old . You been here a week... do... years . Think about it. He gets tired of it too. Again I say. Chill. You'll get your couple of vials . I'll stop bullying now.

He replied to it when orders were placed. Seems like only his complaint emails got sent to spam. Awfully convenient. i'll remember that line when i open up shop.
I remember when I first came into the underground I believe I was bitchin and complaining, even sent some pm to super God. But it was over a month that went by and I was waiting on controlled stuff =].... just sit back and chill .

I remember when I first came into the underground I believe I was bitchin and complaining, even sent some pm to super God. But it was over a month that went by and I was waiting on controlled stuff =].... just sit back and chill .

I have no problem waiting for products if it’s handled accordingly. Idc if you are an underground meth dealer on line. If you are going to promote yourself as a legitimate business and sponsor boards like this one. Then act like a real business. Provide customer service. DO again, said he reshipped me out a replacement and all of this. That needs to be communicated to me through his site. The time he took to call me a liar and tell me I don’t mean shit to him he could have sent me a proper email with updated tracking/solution to the problem.

Also, another reason I got upset because he tried to play it off like this was a $40 order. He lied about that. Lied about how many emails I sent, lied about properly replying. That time he spent lying to cover his ass he could have solved the problem.

Just because I’ve been here a week and you have been here a year means what exactly? I’m new a young gun or a grasshopper. People get pissed when you say shit like that. You don’t know me or anything about me. I’ve been on the dark web and been around the “underground” plenty long. I was buying products with Bitcoin in 2012.

I “cussed” you out only because you were a douchebag first.

I have no problem waiting for products if it’s handled accordingly. Idc if you are an underground meth dealer on line. If you are going to promote yourself as a legitimate business and sponsor boards like this one. Then act like a real business. Provide customer service. DO again, said he reshipped me out a replacement and all of this. That needs to be communicated to me through his site. The time he took to call me a liar and tell me I don’t mean shit to him he could have sent me a proper email with updated tracking/solution to the problem.

Also, another reason I got upset because he tried to play it off like this was a $40 order. He lied about that. Lied about how many emails I sent, lied about properly replying. That time he spent lying to cover his ass he could have solved the problem.

Just because I’ve been here a week and you have been here a year means what exactly? That you can be a dick and I can’t? I didn’t know that was a rule here
Damn your pie as fuck