Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I’m on day 12 of waiting for my pack to land. If I get it before 3 weeks total TA I will send dick pics for a month
If its any package before that announcement, unfortunately you're gonna have to wait the month long times, since this is a new courier we are using :[

Some packages before did get sent out the new method, but at 2 weeks before, i doubt bigly

You can take my credit and offer it to @ShredMN if he goes forward with Jano testing.
bet

Sure. How do I go about doing this? I’ve never sent anything to Jano before. I’m not even sure what type of package I should put three pills in haha! I’m just a simple meathead over here, not a package wizard. But in all seriousness, I’m willing to go ahead with that. And I apologize about my skepticism, I don’t think you’ve done any wrong at all and I’m certainly not going to make any solid accusations. I’m simply skeptical for the reasons I stated. I want more sources to be legit so we all have an easier time getting gear. I don’t want any sources to fail because of shitty product and I don’t want anyone to get scammed in any manner.
Hey man, its all good. I advocate all the time for never trusting any product 100%. From plain bunk to just mistakes happening in production that can results in less than ideal purity or products, it all happens.

I've been here for a while and as you said, I do want to provide a great product(s).

Before I was a source, I definitely understand how we all see sources and hope we are getting the good shit and not some fake shit.

@janoshik can you pm this man with all the details you need so we can get this going? thanks bb.

If its any package before that announcement, unfortunately you're gonna have to wait the month long times, since this is a new courier we are using :[

Some packages before did get sent out the new method, but at 2 weeks before, i doubt bigly
You’re also out of Anadrol and Winstrol raws. Any idea when these will be replenished?

Week 5 @ 500mg/wk Test E trough results (9 hours before pin) as promised:
TLDR: Test 1654 ng/dl, E2 higher than I'd like but no sides, upping asin to EOD vs 3.5

Attachments

• pt 1.jpg
    pt 1.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 34
  • pt 2.jpg
    pt 2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 34
Week 5 @ 500mg/wk Test E trough results (9 hours before pin) as promised:
TLDR: Test 1654 ng/dl, E2 higher than I'd like but no sides, upping asin to EOD vs 3.5 so you have 6 posts to which all are in this thread.
Interesting......all 6 of your posts are in here and now bloods. It's almost like you specifically joined Meso to shill for DO. But hey call me crazy, what do I know. :rolleyes:

Interesting......all 6 of your posts are in here and now bloods. It's almost like you specifically joined Meso to shill for DO. But hey call me crazy, what do I know. :rolleyes:
If you were someone who got bloodwork every 8 weeks and a source offered to give you credit every time you shared them, wouldn't you?

It's almost like I joined to contribute first hand source information without shitposting across multiple threads, so no doubt that must seem crazy to you.

I don't understand. What if you were otherwise just going to lurk but again, you could get credited if you posted your bloods. That doesn't make sense to make sense to you?
So a random with 6 posts all in a source thread makes sense to you? The guy has zero credibility on here. So believe what you like.

bet

Hey man, its all good. I advocate all the time for never trusting any product 100%. From plain bunk to just mistakes happening in production that can results in less than ideal purity or products, it all happens.

I've been here for a while and as you said, I do want to provide a great product(s).

Before I was a source, I definitely understand how we all see sources and hope we are getting the good shit and not some fake shit.

@janoshik can you pm this man with all the details you need so we can get this going? thanks bb.
Sure. How do I go about doing this? I’ve never sent anything to Jano before. I’m not even sure what type of package I should put three pills in haha! I’m just a simple meathead over here, not a package wizard. But in all seriousness, I’m willing to go ahead with that. And I apologize about my skepticism, I don’t think you’ve done any wrong at all and I’m certainly not going to make any solid accusations. I’m simply skeptical for the reasons I stated. I want more sources to be legit so we all have an easier time getting gear. I don’t want any sources to fail because of shitty product and I don’t want anyone to get scammed in any manner.
please, just email me at info (at) janoshik.com

Thank you <3

So a random with 6 posts all in a source thread makes sense to you? The guy has zero credibility on here. So believe what you like.
Truthfully I don't really care. I don't think bloodwork is a very useful metric because the room for error by the user is so high, plus it's easy to find someone with lab tested Testosterone. I'm just saying your theory that this is a planted shill to blow up DO's business is kind of silly. What's more likely, someone who has been hired by DO to shill goes out and gets bloodwork 6 times and posts it all here, or someone who otherwise wouldn't post and is anal about bloods goes ahead and takes the free money for sharing? I'd say the latter makes a lot of sense...

Sometimes I just find these conspiracy theories boring, there's plenty more insulting shilling across meso and all AAS boards. Doubt DO is doubling his sales from posting fake bloodwork showing 3x conversion lmao

DO, I’ve had a domestic item being “prepared” for 3 days now. What is the hold up? I’ve been ordering from you for 2 years and never had to wait this long for a single domestic item to ship. I usually have the item within 2 days of ordering. I just don’t understand what’s taking so long just to ship.

@janoshik @DragonOrdnance
@SkankHunt

Sorry for my absence, I’ve been busy lately. But I wanted to say that I’m really starting to believe that I’m a non-responder to Anavar. I’ve been taking over 100mg a day between DO’s var and another lab I’ve used in the past with consistent results. I’ve noticed nothing from the Anavar, no crazy pumps like everyone speaks about, no real strength gains to speak of, although I’m cutting in a deficit. I’m just going to chalk it up as Anavar sucks for me and I should’ve stuck to Winny like I always have in the past. I don’t think it’s worth the hassle to send in the var to have it tested. I’ll get my blood work on DO’s test still though, if for nothing more than my own sake. Didn’t mean to cause any sort of stink but when you take something everyone raves about and notice nothing, questions arise. I’ve never purchased var before in the 7-8 years I’ve been using gear simply because it’s expensive as shit compared to alternatives. So I guess I can say that at the very least, this’ll save me money in the future by avoiding var altogether.

Last edited:
@janoshik @DragonOrdnance
@SkankHunt

Sorry for my absence, I’ve been busy lately. But I wanted to say that I’m really starting to believe that I’m a non-responder to Anavar. I’ve been taking over 100mg a day between DO’s var and another lab I’ve used in the past with consistent results. I’ve noticed nothing from the Anavar, no crazy pumps like everyone speaks about, no real strength gains to speak of, although I’m cutting in a deficit. I’m just going to chalk it up as Anavar sucks for me and I should’ve stuck to Winny like I always have in the past. I don’t think it’s worth the hassle to send in the var to have it tested. I’ll get my blood work on DO’s test still though, if for nothing more than my own sake. Didn’t mean to cause any sort of stink but when you take something everyone raves about and notice nothing, questions arise. I’ve never purchased var before in the 7-8 years I’ve been using gear simply because it’s expensive as shit compared to alternatives. So I guess I can say that at the very least, this’ll save me money in the future by avoiding var altogether.
Bro just send it in they literally are covering the cost lmao it probably took longer to type that post than to mail

Bro just send it in they literally are covering the cost lmao it probably took longer to type that post than to mail
“Bro” that’s a fucking hassle and something I do not want to deal with right now. I got other shit going on in my life and this isn’t important to me, so you can kindly fuck off. Furthermore, I’m not on this forum to help you out, I don’t know who you are, I do not care about you and this doesn’t involve you, so stay the fuck out of it. You can buy some and send it in if you want, entitled idiot.

Last edited:
“Bro” that’s a fucking hassle and something I do not want to deal with right now. I got other shit going on in my life and this isn’t important to me, so you can kindly fuck off. Furthermore, I’m not on this forum to help you out, I don’t know who you are, I do not care about you and this doesn’t involve you, so stay the fuck out of it. You can buy some and send it in if you want, entitled idiot.
In fact I already do have some and intend to send it in for testing when I run it. But I’m not the one who’s been posting the last 3 pages about my drugs being fake or underdosed while refusing to back it up in anyway whatsoever. Absolutely baffling lmao.

Just popping in to say I switched to DO domestic test E mid cycle and it's safe to say it fucking sucks. I am yet another person not lab testing it, but I've taken gear long enough to know good and bad, and this is probably the worst I've had. This is with zero testing so take my opinion as you will, but I'll be tossing the rest of mine.