Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Irrelevant. We’re talking about black market drugs here, not pharmaceuticals created in high tech laboratories with stringent quality control standards.
A claimed 200mg/ml testing at 183mg/ml is terrible for whatever reason; shit powder, human error/bad equipment etc. If medically insignificant differences happen when Pfizer mixes up different batches, would an underground operation be permitted being off +- 2% of label claims. If a claimed 200mg/ml tested at 196mg - 204mg/ml, would that be considered acceptable.

Let’s be real here. When these sources aren’t on point with their dosing… there is no being over by any percentage. It’s “minus or minus” not plus or minus 5%.

Because let’s be real, they are cutting corners, not making real “manufacturing errors”. They don’t test their shit and then they outsource brewing to shitty home labs.

Let’s be real here. When these sources aren’t on point with their dosing… there is no being over by any percentage. It’s “minus or minus” not plus or minus 5%.

Because let’s be real, they are cutting corners, not making real “manufacturing errors”. They don’t test their shit and then they outsource brewing to shitty home labs.
I am sure plenty of buffoons that can't get into math brewed up overdosed batches quite often.

Bare with me, I'm just trying to understand something new to me. It seems to me that some operations must produce poor quality product not because they are unscrupulous crooks, they produce poor quality product because the level of competency needed isn't there.

The lab that consistently produces accurately dosed products has to be better than labs that produce inaccurate over/under dosed gear.

I would much rather get overdosed finished product, but that to me doesn't necessarily mean better as it's still inaccurate.

If the sample tested at 230mg/ml instead of 183mg/ml, would that make it a better quality product is what I am getting at, I think.

I am sure plenty of buffoons that can't get into math brewed up overdosed batches quite often.

Show me one… lol

they produce poor quality product because the level of competency needed isn't there.

No, they are competent. They created a fucking black market business. I’m sure they passed 6th grade math... They are just cutting corners. It’s basic math. Like baking a fucking cake. My kid can do it accurately with a fuckin calculator and scale. How stupid you gotta be to fuck up basic math?

If the sample tested at 230mg/ml instead of 183mg/ml, would that make it a better quality product is what I am getting at, I think.

You just showed a situation where a product is even MORE fucked up and you think there’s a chance it’s “better quality?” WTF? This isn’t the lottery. I’m buying something to INJECT INTO MY BODY. It better be nearly exactly what the label states.

I meant show me an overdose and not an underdose test result…
Aint no body got time for that. I don't mean any offense. To say someone must have smarts because they can run an unsuccessful business with shitty product is giving some of these guys too much credit.

Besides potency being all over the place, seems not much talk about gear containing contaminates such as heavy metals.

I meant show me an overdose and not an underdose test result…
"Approximately 35% of the products were actually significantly overdosed. While this was likely done in an effort to produce a stronger user response and loyal customer base"

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/going-underground-ugl-lab-tests-results.104793/

Aint no body got time for that. I don't mean any offense. To say someone must have smarts because they can run an unsuccessful business with shitty product is giving some of these guys too much credit.

Besides potency being all over the place, seems not much talk about gear containing contaminates such as heavy metals.

That's not at all what I said... I said it's basic math. I don't think basic math counts as "smarts".

For every accidental overdose, there's a thousand
"accidentally" underdosed tests to match it is the point.

"Approximately 35% of the products were actually significantly overdosed. While this was likely done in an effort to produce a stronger user response and loyal customer base"

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/going-underground-ugl-lab-tests-results.104793/

Show me the tests that evidence that long list of random numbers posted by some anonymous person on the internet.

But nevermind that, because that also wasn't a manufacturing error. It was done on purpose. Like I said, show me one manufacturing error of a UGL overdosing on accident. Shit is never overdosed by "accident".

I'm wondering if you will ever get the point??? Maybe you are just on tren and are looking for a strawman dispute.

Maybe you are happy with overdosed test... I know many on TRT who wouldn't be happy with overdosed test.

Maybe you are happy with overdosed shit like npp. Some peoples girlfriends might not like the overdosed npp because it causes some irreversible side effects for them.

Overdosed shit is an error. You didn't win the lottery.

Last edited:
Alright, enough of the useless bickering. Fact of the matter is that we know DO has underdosed at least one of his compounds to an unacceptable degree. There’s not much blood work or test results to be found anywhere on the internet regarding his products. Personally, I cannot recommend this source and that’s why I initially made my post regarding his var. Until DO can come correct and offer proof that his products are consistently dosed correctly and that one primo was a fluke, I’d caution everyone not to place any orders with him. This shit doesn’t fly on meso, we don’t give a shit about sources and will call them out when it’s warranted.

TLDR: We know DO has brewed underdosed products before, he has some splaining to do. Until then, stay away from placing orders if you care about the quality of gear you’re putting into your body.

Show me the tests that evidence that long list of random numbers posted by some anonymous person on the internet.

But nevermind that, because that also wasn't a manufacturing error. It was done on purpose. Like I said, show me one manufacturing error of a UGL overdosing on accident. Shit is never overdosed by "accident".

I'm wondering if you will ever get the point??? Maybe you are just on tren and are looking for a strawman dispute.

Maybe you are happy with overdosed test... I know many on TRT who wouldn't be happy with overdosed test.

Maybe you are happy with overdosed shit like npp. Some peoples girlfriends might not like the overdosed npp because it causes some irreversible side effects for them.

Overdosed shit is an error. You didn't win the lottery.
I'm sorry if it seems I am in disagreement with you. Maybe I can't articulate/write my thoughts properly. What I was getting at was overdosed product for whatever reason not a good thing. Some drugs dosed in mcg and good maths rather important.

Again, I am sorry if I seem like some asshole on the internet that wants to argue.

I'm going to mow my lawn and BBQ and have a great day. I hope you all do too

I'm sorry if it seems I am in disagreement with you. Maybe I can't articulate/write my thoughts properly. What I was getting at was overdosed product for whatever reason not a good thing. Some drugs dosed in mcg and good maths rather important.

Again, I am sorry if I seem like some asshole on the internet that wants to argue.

I'm going to mow my lawn and BBQ and have a great day. I hope you all do too

We’re good man. Internet is hard to understand another’s tone like it is in person. And I like to make points so people have generally higher standards.

Have a good one.

Oi mates, I'm moving over our current T/A of a month or so of our raws to i'd say, 2 weeks now.

We've improved our courier's importing of the packages and overall, I have seen new packages making it to the homeland in under 3 weeks.

I'd say 2 weeks is what we're looking at, max 3.

Alright, enough of the useless bickering. Fact of the matter is that we know DO has underdosed at least one of his compounds to an unacceptable degree. There’s not much blood work or test results to be found anywhere on the internet regarding his products. Personally, I cannot recommend this source and that’s why I initially made my post regarding his var. Until DO can come correct and offer proof that his products are consistently dosed correctly and that one primo was a fluke, I’d caution everyone not to place any orders with him. This shit doesn’t fly on meso, we don’t give a shit about sources and will call them out when it’s warranted.

TLDR: We know DO has brewed underdosed products before, he has some splaining to do. Until then, stay away from placing orders if you care about the quality of gear you’re putting into your body.
I think I resolved the primo testing thing, Jano was even here to comment on it. I don't really remember the outcome as it was about 2-3 months ago, but it was resolved.
primo degrades quickly, so the raws are usually at a lower purity testing point than test being at 98%, usually acceptable primo is 95-96%.

Combo that with a high concentration primo, not dosing correctly for margin of error, it happens.

No, that’s too much effort and I’m not going to fork over the dough for that. Just talked to Jano and DO’s primo came out underdosed at 183mg when labeled 200mg. Because the primo failed, Jano isn’t going to test any more of DO’s product on his own dime and I just don’t have the motivation to deal with the hassle myself. I’ll post bloods of DO’s Test E when I get them drawn in 3-4 weeks. But I’m still switching labs because I’m not going to take the chance.
Also..I don't understand, why must you make outlandish claims that Jano wont test my products? I understand not liking me, but I like to think my track record of purity here is great. Yes, we all have one here or there that comes in low, but in the massive ocean of good results, do you really let that one be the judge of a source? Enough to purposely try and skew my reputation here.. just hurts, man
@janoshik