Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

i kind of look at him and Dragon as the same thing. Same warehouse, same raws, same shitty, hackable websites. Order from Dragon, you get Panda gear. Close enough.
I don’t order their gear, I order raws. Panda and dragon have different raws and a different supplier.

edit: also I use the rep rather than the website.

UPS told me that customs want to know what's inside my package, wtf. This is bad. Any advice?
If you’re looking for the SAFEST route, tell them you didn’t know you were getting a package and to toss , that’s the safest route, any other one that ends with you getting your order isn’t something I can comment on

If you’re looking for the SAFEST route, tell them you didn’t know you were getting a package and to toss , that’s the safest route, any other one that ends with you getting your order isn’t something I can comment on
Called again and UPS told me that it's normal and if customs want to know something they will call me, if not they will release to me the package.

Ciao, vivo in Italia pensi che potrebbe essere meglio ordinare da Purple Panda o qui da Dragon Ordnance?? Ho fatto la mia ricerca e la qualità di entrambi sembra la stessa..but from dragon ordnance it will come first, but there seem to be complaints in the last few days

UPS told me that customs want to know what's inside my package, wtf. This is bad. Any advice?
Just don't even reply, honestly.

If you wanna be frisky, email us and ask us what did we put on the customs form so you can repeat it back to them. But for safety, I would not even have UPS contact me and never answer to any of the questions.

Just placed first order, a little var and some test p. To be a honest I’m a little nervous given all the shit on this thread recently lol. But I plan on sending to jano and hey if everything works out I got no problem being a DO dickrider, you just gotta earn my trust is all

Just don't even reply, honestly.

If you wanna be frisky, email us and ask us what did we put on the customs form so you can repeat it back to them. But for safety, I would not even have UPS contact me and never answer to any of the questions.
So what should I expect? The tracking number says that it can be held up to 10 days. What after that? Customs didn't contact with me yet, so I don't know if UPS will held my package with no time limit.

Hey , what’s the consensus on DO var? I tried searching the thread but there is very little talk of it on here! Wondering if that’s for a reason or not.

Hey , what’s the consensus on DO var? I tried searching the thread but there is very little talk of it on here! Wondering if that’s for a reason or not.
The var is GTG, I split the domestic 50mg into 2 separate dosages throughout the day and I found it helps me stay full. But I haven’t had it tested honestly

What a joke, so 10 days have passed and now my delivery status says this: "Madrid, Spain, Your package is pending release from a government agency. Release of the package to UPS may take up to 10 days. / We'll contact the sender or receiver about this delivery."

Could you explain if this is normal and what should I expect? No one called me, not customs not UPS, wtf do they want from me?

Edit: So I called UPS again and they told me they have no special alerts from customs asking something from me but that the package is marked as a restricted product and that is the reason is on hold by now. I don't know if it's VERY bad luck, because I starting to consider lost the packages.

Last edited:
You shut the fuck up you peice of shit
If I dont receive my money this week I will take this to other forums

Can’t sleep and was doing some reading... this post made me bust out laughing.

This is the guy who claims his halo is fake... and is losing his mind over $200. LOL

Both packages are now stuck in customs. I don't know if it's your stealth but I won't order from you again, because other sources here worked much much better for shipments to Spain.

Do you have refunds if I never receive the packages?

Last edited:
Both packages are now stuck in customs. I don't know if it's your stealth but I won't order from you again, because other sources here worked much much better for shipments to Spain.

Did you order finished products or raw?

ordered some bpc and raws on may 26s.
bpc came in within a week, raws arrived this morning.
i'm in canakistan.
I'm not so lucky it's my first time ordering DO raws, 15 days have passed and it doesn't even reach the reshipper in europe...

What'dya order?

Raws have (1x) reshipment internationally if seized, turkish has none, international oils and tabs and gear in general have one as well.

Sponsors