Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Ordered int raws late feb, reached out late March because I hadn’t received anything and no updates to tracking. They had emailed back saying they’d look into it. A few days later I got a follow up that said they’d reship, and tracking has it being delivered next week. Wanted to update everyone

anyone used DO semiglutide. My wife ordered some from another reddit "trusted" sight without talking to me and way fucking over spent. Would like to hear some guys experiences with it from do.

anyone used DO semiglutide. My wife ordered some from another reddit "trusted" sight without talking to me and way fucking over spent. Would like to hear some guys experiences with it from do.
DO sucks, I wouldn't order anything from him now. Still complaints on sst.

Look up cridis resale in the underground, he's selling qsc semaglutide which is tested, or was tested. I'd avoid DO for now.

DO sucks, I wouldn't order anything from him now. Still complaints on sst.

Look up cridis resale in the underground, he's selling qsc semaglutide which is tested, or was tested. I'd avoid DO for now.
I've recieved 2 raw shipments from do in the last 90 days that went very well. Is the semi glu domestic? That seems to be the big problem?

Thanks for the recommendation I'll give them a look.

Jade replied to me that everything was normal and it will be the full 30 days. I've ordered numerous times, for me, if it's 30 days it's FAR from normal. I would hold up and not order until I get confirmation.

DO NOT ORDER! Will revise upon update.
Still don't have any order updates, no nothing. It has taken a week longer than usual SO FAR but even if it updated tomorrow it would be 2 WEEKS late.

Look at my post history, I'm as pro DO as anybody been using him for years.

DO NOT ORDER.

Will update accordingly.

I have my raws order prepped in the cart hoping to see a couple positive posts before submitting. Pretty trigger shy right now looking at recent negativity around here.

I have my raws order prepped in the cart hoping to see a couple positive posts before submitting. Pretty trigger shy right now looking at recent negativity around here.
I would wait until I get mine anyway. I promise I will update as soon as I hear any word about anything.

I just got this right now:
"Hey mate,

Shipping for the USA is slow lately, it’s still on the way. It will update as soon as it arrives in the USA and is being processed...”

As of now, DON'T ORDER. Will update accordingly.

I personally found it quite odd that the gentleman in front of me said he got his in a very fast time and then now they're saying all international is slow lately.

I ordered late feb, hadn't received anything by mid-march and had no movement on the tracking number, so I reached out and they said they'd look into it. a few days later they reached back out and said it was probably seized. The reship was sent mid to late March and I just received it two days ago. so right at about a month. ordered from them once or twice in the past and I vaguely remember it being like 2 weeks or some shit. so it still was slower for me than what I remember and in total took 2 months.

I'm just trying to give y'all my story to decide if you want to risk it or not. I seemed to have a good experience even with a seizure and reship, but others seem to be having issues.
I personally found it quite odd that the gentleman in front of me said he got his in a very fast time and then now they're saying all international is slow lately.

Yeah I'd definitely stay away. Customs requested papers from Turkish pharma which they never provided. As a result my package was seized and because it's Turkish pharma no reship will be offered

So because DO couldn't communicate with Turkish pharma I have to cop the hit. No compensation has been offered or will be provided for my loss even though it has nothing to do with me, just laziness from the source and the distributor.

On top of this it took 6 months to finally receive an answer on what was going on so I've just completely wasted my time thinking I was going to receive something that was never going to show up. Once they got their money they don't care anymore

I had luck with DO in the past, but I'm not married to any source. Was hoping for a longer term relationship than one year though.
I've freaking dealt with them for years. They used to call me a shill for them, I just haven't had any problem until now.

Still, no update whatsoever.

Do not order!

What did you have to do to even get them to reship? How long before they would? How long after that? How long from start to finish as well.

I gave the timeline like two posts prior. All I did was send them an email asking for an update, and that it had been about a month, and didn't see any movement on the tracking. They emailed back saying they'd look into it. I then expected to have to follow back up but they reached out to me a few days later stating it had been seized and offered a reship.