Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

update: after nearly two weeks of refusing to respond to communications, the tracking number provided to me by Dragon the day after I ordered, has been updated and is moving. Really annoying since at this point I already re-ordered this stuff with someone else, so now I will have a double supply of everything I ordered, assuming that when this pack arrives it really has everything I asked for in it. Not sure I should even trust the stuff that comes in it after this sketchy experience, I'm half expecting the DEA to show up to deliver the package at this point. Will never order from this source again.
So an international tracking number they provided promptly after you ordered didn’t update for two weeks?! Fucking scammers!
If you’ve ever ordered international before this is very common.
They’ve always responded pretty quick to me. Even replaced a single vial because of a floater. I also haven’t ordered since Colonial got busted. Except from Dash which has been on point as well internationally.
Unless I have a problem with the product when it arrives there’s really no reason to reach out especially when you have a tracking number.

So an international tracking number they provided promptly after you ordered didn’t update for two weeks?! Fucking scammers!
They’ve always responded pretty quick to me. Even replaced a single vial because of a floater. I also haven’t ordered since Colonial got busted. Except from Dash which has been on point as well internationally.
Unless I have a problem with the product when it arrives there’s really no reason to reach out especially when you have a tracking number.
Let’s not forget this is the black market, not doordash or Amazon Shit will take a bit and some change, like you said @Jurgen

if you could read you would have seen this was a domestic order which is advertised to arrive within a week of ordering on their website. I honestly would have not minded the extra wait, but the communication was non-fucking-existent, which is ridiculous. They literally emailed me back TODAY for the first time since the start of this whole fiasco. 2-2.5 weeks to respond to an email just to say there's been a delay isn't acceptable to me. I won't order here again. I think internationally, they might still be ok, and DashPCT has been great to me. I just think that no one should order Dragon domestically until they fully sort their shit out with their domestic source

Let’s not forget this is the black market, not doordash or Amazon Shit will take a bit and some change, like you said @Jurgen
I understand- but they should at least answer their emails within like 48 hours. I spent 800 dollars on a DOMESTIC order which they say should arrive in a few days. I would have been totally ok with a longer wait, but they never updated me, so I was just left waiting with zero coms. I assumed I just got scammed and re-ordered with a different source who answered emails within a few hours every time, and shipped everything to me in just under a week. significantly better experience

I’ve never had a bad raw from them . And I’ve been ordering sense they opened and I have had lots of orders show up , then the tracking finally updates . If they send your shit out and give you a tracking . It’s out of there hands at that point unless it gets seized . They don’t control the big shipping companies or the post offices. It sometimes will sit in hubs or check points or customs and if there backed up it takes longer . Also $800 isn’t shit no offense , I doubt there thinking , oh shit we can shut the doors to our million $ operation because we got this guys $800 . There not going to trip over a hundreds dollar bill to pick up your penny . There outfit and organization is very big bigger then you think . Turkey , China , India and God knows where else . If there in China running the business they have little control over a possible mistake that a reshipper has possibly made or may it’s not even a mistake , perhaps they got tangled up with personal issues or medical problems.

I’ve never had a bad raw from them . And I’ve been ordering sense they opened and I have had lots of orders show up , then the tracking finally updates . If they send your shit out and give you a tracking . It’s out of there hands at that point unless it gets seized . They don’t control the big shipping companies or the post offices. It sometimes will sit in hubs or check points or customs and if there backed up it takes longer . Also $800 isn’t shit no offense , I doubt there thinking , oh shit we can shut the doors to our million $ operation because we got this guys $800 . There not going to trip over a hundreds dollar bill to pick up your penny . There outfit and organization is very big bigger then you think . Turkey , China , India and God knows where else . If there in China running the business they have little control over a possible mistake that a reshipper has possibly made or may it’s not even a mistake , perhaps they got tangled up with personal issues or medical problems.
you people are refusing to read what I'm saying. This was a domestic order, TA is advertised as 2-5 days. I ordered, they give me a tracking number. the tracking number says it's "pre shipment" which means they created it but USPS does not have the package which means Dragon HAS NOT SENT IT. there was no communication about the delay. I waited a week before emailing them. got no response. didn't get my shit till like a week and a half after that. I know 800 dollars isn't a lot but it should at least be worth a quick email saying "we're working on getting you your order but it's behind schedule, sorry" just so that I know I didn't get scammed. I'm literally asking for the bare minimum

you people are refusing to read what I'm saying. This was a domestic order, TA is advertised as 2-5 days. I ordered, they give me a tracking number. the tracking number says it's "pre shipment" which means they created it but USPS does not have the package which means Dragon HAS NOT SENT IT. there was no communication about the delay. I waited a week before emailing them. got no response. didn't get my shit till like a week and a half after that. I know 800 dollars isn't a lot but it should at least be worth a quick email saying "we're working on getting you your order but it's behind schedule, sorry" just so that I know I didn't get scammed. I'm literally asking for the bare minimum
That’s my mistake 100%. I didn’t read far enough back, just assumed it was int because of the time frame.
When DO was hooked up with Colonial things were great, until towards the end.
I think they just linked up with a shitty source and they should probably consider using someone else for their domestic.
It’s easy to blame DO for this but honestly I think it comes down to @Tejascardinal tbh who previously didn’t really have a presence here.

So I got Test C raws from you guys back in I believe October. I just wanted to pop back in and say thank you, thank you, thank you. Y'all have changed my life. I've lost 40lbs, put on noticable muscle and my dick works absolutely great again. Sorry if that's TMI but this shits exciting to me. I appreciate you guys. Will be recommending and ordering from you again.
Did you do a test blast?

is DO around?
placed order 4 weeks ago, still 'preparing'.
Emailed with a question week+ ago no answer.

DO are you dead?

That’s my mistake 100%. I didn’t read far enough back, just assumed it was int because of the time frame.
When DO was hooked up with Colonial things were great, until towards the end.
I think they just linked up with a shitty source and they should probably consider using someone else for their domestic.
It’s easy to blame DO for this but honestly I think it comes down to @Tejascardinal tbh who previously didn’t really have a presence here.

All joking aside I know it’s sucks rampant . I’ve been there myself . But unfortunately like Jurgan said it’s not DO fault
Gents, with all due respect, if DO is accepting the payment, it's his responsibility 100%. If he chooses to delegate responsibility, that's on him.
Whose fault is it that DO picked Tejas?

This source constantly has been disappearing and ghosting customers lately. Idk why you smooth brains continue to do business with him then are surprised when you get ghosted

Gents, with all due respect, if DO is accepting the payment, it's his responsibility 100%. If he chooses to delegate responsibility, that's on him.
Whose fault is it that DO picked Tejas?
That’s true. But I’m sure Tejas also made promises and talked themselves up for DO to even consider using them.
You are right though.
I haven’t used DO since colonial personally. But still use Dash.

That’s true. But I’m sure Tejas also made promises and talked themselves up for DO to even consider using them.
You are right though.
I haven’t used DO since colonial personally. But still use Dash.
Regardless of what tejas said, if I place an order with dragon and I don’t get shit because tejas is drop shipping with them. Whose fault is that? The responsibility lies on dragon. He also could have found another brewer by now who can do grade school math and ship a domestic pack with 3 weeks but he hasn’t.

I’m sure people would bend over backwards to be dragons brewer but dragon put zero effort into finding one and continues to not care.

You can keep ordering from him, you do you.