Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Yea so my "shipping" status has not updated in like 4 days now, what is going on with this guy? I also ordered domestic.................

Yea so my "shipping" status has not updated in like 4 days now, what is going on with this guy? I also ordered domestic.................
It’s not Dragon it’s Tejas. All he’s doing is forwarding your order to him. Tejas was on Meso for a bit but left. Slow shipping and some of his labs weren’t up to par. His excuse was “well were drug dealers”.

It’s not Dragon it’s Tejas. All he’s doing is forwarding your order to him. Tejas was on Meso for a bit but left. Slow shipping and some of his labs weren’t up to par. His excuse was “well were drug dealers”.
I dont understand why anyone who order from this domestic source, if shipping taking more then a month to send out.

Got my order in. Took three weeks, and DO never knew it had even sent. No tracking. But it came in all the same.
Those are the best.
we wuz kings

did he say that?
I dont understand why anyone who order from this domestic source, if shipping taking more then a month to send out.
All orders get shipped on time. But we will have an order here and there that unfortunately is either missing address, or waiting on a batch to quickly finish up, etc.

Dragon, I’m glad your back on the forum mate! Long time lurker here and have been more active in the past. I’ve used your domestic and raw gear for roughly 5 years now. Question; why the hell fo you currently not have the Masteron prop/enth on Domestic and what is the current state of US domestic (shipping times, stocking issues and any other problems.)
If you might need a brewer on hand or a reshipper to handle a larger market, I do know a guy… I’ll send a message on PM to you and can provide more info to assist you.

Dragon, I’m glad your back on the forum mate! Long time lurker here and have been more active in the past. I’ve used your domestic and raw gear for roughly 5 years now. Question; why the hell fo you currently not have the Masteron prop/enth on Domestic and what is the current state of US domestic (shipping times, stocking issues and any other problems.)
If you might need a brewer on hand or a reshipper to handle a larger market, I do know a guy… I’ll send a message on PM to you and can provide more info to assist you.
they're currently OOS, and we're waiting on the raws to arrive this week.

Current state? should be all good to go - our stock is primed up right now and shippings happen twice a week (tues/fri typically.)

Always glad to have potential business partners, please do contact me!

@DragonOrdnance Can you tell me how you are able to charge less for the 20mg Saizen compared to the 12mg. Are all of your pharmacy gh kits able to be verified? Just seems odd to me about that one In particular… I know you have been around awhile and I’ve ordered from you years ago, but the prices seem too good 2 be true on almost all of growth products. Any insight from people using the pharma gh from him please let me know.

@DragonOrdnance Can you tell me how you are able to charge less for the 20mg Saizen compared to the 12mg. Are all of your pharmacy gh kits able to be verified? Just seems odd to me about that one In particular… I know you have been around awhile and I’ve ordered from you years ago, but the prices seem too good 2 be true on almost all of growth products. Any insight from people using the pharma gh from him please let me know.
I'm interested as well . Has anyone ordered from there Turkish pharma GH ? Great price on Nordi

I was thinking the same thing bc I wanted pharma gh…I found a really really good generic though

Well, I ordered international and got my stuff in. I went to pop the tops of the test and tren I had ordered and noticed the tren isnt crimped on so the whole ass top comes off. Unsure of what to do everything else was fine and got stuff quick but that is brutal.

Well, I ordered international and got my stuff in. I went to pop the tops of the test and tren I had ordered and noticed the tren isnt crimped on so the whole ass top comes off. Unsure of what to do everything else was fine and got stuff quick but that is brutal.

Filter it into a sterile vial. If you've never done that, do a quick search. It's really easy.

@DragonOrdnance ??? Still no answer very suspect

I’ve been trying to use this source since the last has been so unreliable but god am I the only moron who finds their payment through CC process extremely complicated?!

Sponsors