Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I’ve been trying to use this source since the last has been so unreliable but god am I the only moron who finds their payment through CC process extremely complicated?!
Finally got the order to go through. No confirmation on anything as of yet after a few emails. Anyone hear back from them?

Finally got the order to go through. No confirmation on anything as of yet after a few emails. Anyone hear back from them?
For CC and Wise payments I think Dragon mentioned it takes a few days to confirm. BTC is always optimal.

I’ve tried pming and emailing several times this week. Think I got scammed…
They are super slow currently at responding. I got all my issues fixed and they credited me the difference of the issues. It took 10 days for them to respond to my email then 3 for that response etc etc. Slow but it happens. I literally ordered 2 months ago international and got it within ~3 weeks. Shits absolutely working to so good stuff I'm only 2 weeks in right now

They are super slow currently at responding. I got all my issues fixed and they credited me the difference of the issues. It took 10 days for them to respond to my email then 3 for that response etc etc. Slow but it happens. I literally ordered 2 months ago international and got it within ~3 weeks. Shits absolutely working to so good stuff I'm only 2 weeks in right now
What are you running ?

I have used DO plenty I was wondering though they do use a reshipper so it doesn’t come directly to address it is sent somewhere and rerouted?! Please let me know if I’m right anyone that is certain or DO Rep please

Just wanted to update you guys on the current situation with DO. It’s been two weeks since I’ve sent payment. Was told that I’d receive an update once payment was received and never did. Since then no response to emails or PMs. Order with caution going forward guys.

Just wanted to update you guys on the current situation with DO. It’s been two weeks since I’ve sent payment. Was told that I’d receive an update once payment was received and never did. Since then no response to emails or PMs. Order with caution going forward guys.
I have used them a long time now and have always had good experience but I read some of this thread going from about a month or two ago that some people had problems…I ordered anyway bc I like the reship that they do on raws and I sent bitcoin and they collect right away and so far it’s normal about 3-4 days to prepare package I will let know when it ships but Jade did get right back to me about 2days to return my email about a ? I had

I have used them a long time now and have always had good experience but I read some of this thread going from about a month or two ago that some people had problems…I ordered anyway bc I like the reship that they do on raws and I sent bitcoin and they collect right away and so far it’s normal about 3-4 days to prepare package I will let know when it ships but Jade did get right back to me about 2days to return my email about a ? I had
Yea same here once I sent my payment out, No response from jade again. Hoping it’s just a fluke and it’s actually just on its way and it’s just bad communication at this point. Definitely curious on how your order goes as well man.

Yea same here once I sent my payment out, No response from jade again. Hoping it’s just a fluke and it’s actually just on its way and it’s just bad communication at this point. Definitely curious on how your order goes as well man.
If yours says it shipped it is out and takes pretty much 3 weeks from the date it turned status to shipped…I’ll give look on the thread or I’ll pm you…I use dash often too and they get me packs literally in 1 week always

If yours says it shipped it is out and takes pretty much 3 weeks from the date it turned status to shipped…I’ll give look on the thread or I’ll pm you…I use dash often too and they get me packs literally in 1 week always
I actually haven’t even got tracking or even confirmation payments been picked up. Really odd, have you gotten one since ur order?

Same here been two weeks waiting since I did the payment, no tracking, no reply’s to emails, hopefully they haven’t got busted

Last edited:
Same here been two weeks waiting since I did the payment, no tracking, no reply’s to emails, hopefully they haven’t got busted
Did you use zelle? If that’s the case I’d assume I would have received some sort of notice in the Mail let’s hope that’s not the case.

I bitcoin like always and the pack is shipped out already it’s been since aug 1 n it shipped at 2am today that is normal for me like every other time it might be bc you guys did different payment and I’m sure if they don’t answer and they know they are shipping you’re gear they must get lot of emails asking if packs shipped

Did you use zelle? If that’s the case I’d assume I would have received some sort of notice in the Mail let’s hope that’s not the case.
BTC payment, received BTC receipt, and got order confirmation three weeks ago as usual and since no tracking ( nothing on the website ) or answers to my emails.

They don’t even reply here ??? @DragonOrdnance

Last edited:
What’s up Meso, so I’ve been waiting on a response from Jade for several days. My previous experience with DO has been great, but this last purchase has made me a bit disappointed with the lack of communication.

Sponsors