Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I went ahead and pulled the trigger, unlike other people, I'll update every step of the way.
Please don't update. We are sick of the crying from you members that cant read or choose to ignore the negative reviews and come unstuck when it turns to shit.

I was just asking people about how long it would take and this and that and not anybody said anything. Now after I say I pulled the trigger, some omnipotent know-it-all steps forward. Well please someone site a specific instance where someone was burned by international raws? I have ordered over a dozen times and never have one problem from them. Check my post history. I'm not some stupid shill.

I was just asking people about how long it would take and this and that and not anybody said anything. Now after I say I pulled the trigger, some omnipotent know-it-all steps forward. Well please someone site a specific instance where someone was burned by international raws? I have ordered over a dozen times and never have one problem from them. Check my post history. I'm not some stupid shill.
You apparently can't read at all if you still decided to send him your money.

They literally have dozens and dozens of scammed customers across multiple forums for what, a year solid?

You ARE stupid.

You apparently can't read at all if you still decided to send him your money.

They literally have dozens and dozens of scammed customers across multiple forums for what, a year solid?

You ARE stupid.

Who has been scammed?

Nobody has been scammed as far as i know.

If you didn’t get a response here should have hopped on over to SST and read how it went with me ordering from this fuckin scam artist. Mine went on for months eventually bringing the mods in to help me get my almost 3k back. Received my order of raws 6 months later and the mods gave him the boot from the forum.

Thats me

We were banned (as I understand) for the last source complaint we had, which was someone who I just couldn't find his transaction to me, until we did find it to an address he never mentioned, customer servicing took too long, it was a huge order, etc.

Probably to be replaced with their new pct guy, but who knows o.0

read above

Thats me

We were banned (as I understand) for the last source complaint we had, which was someone who I just couldn't find his transaction to me, until we did find it to an address he never mentioned, customer servicing took too long, it was a huge order, etc.

Probably to be replaced with their new pct guy, but who knows o.0

read above
I’m surprised everything you stated here was the truth except one thing. Can you clarify about the address I never mentioned? I sent you both addresses to where I sent each payment. Now how I would have some other random BTC address to send BTC to that you don’t know but I happen to have it? Makes zero sense.

I ordered international about 9 days ago, when could I expect to see the package marked shipped on the site? Does it still work the same as it always did?

I ordered international about 9 days ago, when could I expect to see the package marked shipped on the site? Does it still work the same as it always did?
It takes 2-3weeks after shipped…I’m about to order again I’ll post my experience again I just did one and a Dash before Xmas it was fine just like every other order too 10-12 days

Last edited:
I thought you didn't need help? You said he hasn't scammed anyone lol. I guess now you've found out you've been scammed lol.

Many members have asked this exact question and nothing ever came of it. No tracking no update no pack.

You’re in for a longggggg ride
Oh yeah? Even though I messed up and ordered during Chinese new year, again, I already received tracking number. This will be order 16 dating back 5 years. Could you give me a specific incident where somebody was actually wronged, and not allegedly? I'm just wondering because I have never had a bad experience with him ever.

April of last year if you go back and look at my post history I was not happy because I had to wait about twice as long as I ever had, a month and a half. All is well that ends well though, and here I am again. I will continue to do so until they give me a reason not to.

I'm talking about international, raws only. Smooth as silk son, Will update with pics on reception.

Oh yeah? Even though I messed up and ordered during Chinese new year, again, I already received tracking number. This will be order 16 dating back 5 years. Could you give me a specific incident where somebody was actually wronged, and not allegedly? I'm just wondering because I have never had a bad experience with him ever.

April of last year if you go back and look at my post history I was not happy because I had to wait about twice as long as I ever had, a month and a half. All is well that ends well though, and here I am again. I will continue to do so until they give me a reason not to.

I'm talking about international, raws only. Smooth as silk son, Will update with pics on reception.
Big baller you are. Order number 16. I’m not going to go back to look at your post I could care less. This source is notorious for going MIA and taking months to respond to emails. I speak from experience. Anyways glad you’re getting your orders from DO in a not so timely manner. I’d wish you luck but sounds to me you don’t need it after striking 16 lucky times.

Ordered at end of Nov.

Tracking number given at end of Jan. Pretty damn late.

Interestingly, the tracking number said it was sent out in mid Dec but was seized.

Said they would send out a reship and they did after CNY.