Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Have used Dragon many times in the past with no issues however I just placed an order after not using them for about 8 months. Ordered Monday, hasn't shipped yet, not really worried but will keep you guys updated on how it goes.
Sorry, holiday season is a bit delayed.
Placed an order and payment was received but account doesn’t show pending order and never received email confirmation. Never had an issue with Dash/Dragon but kinda worried.
Have you had it sent to you? This is typical with how congested bitcoin is, it doesn't shoot that out until confirmation.

Hey guys. For anyone trying to reach out to us at Dragon Ordnance, please use this email from now on:

Support@DragonOrdnance.com
were all still waiting for you to answer on the other forum under DASHPCT...people are wondering where there tracking is and where there orders are? there are a lot of talk that is negative happening, are you planning to address all the issues none of the contact us links are working off the website..I have emailed many times and still waiting for a reply...I am still waiting for my order also and tracking....whats going on Dash?

Ordered US domestic from Dragon on 12/15. Status: preparing shipment. I emailed a few times and just keep getting the same run around that they can't get a hold of the vendor. But Dragon having issues with a domestic vendor shouldn't be my issue because I didn't Order from the vendor I ordered from Dragon. They won't send it flby other means and they won't refund me. I guess the vendor burnt Dragon so now dragons going to burn me.

Ordered US domestic from Dragon on 12/15. Status: preparing shipment. I emailed a few times and just keep getting the same run around that they can't get a hold of the vendor. But Dragon having issues with a domestic vendor shouldn't be my issue because I didn't Order from the vendor I ordered from Dragon. They won't send it flby other means and they won't refund me. I guess the vendor burnt Dragon so now dragons going to burn me.
Odd because Tejas is pretty active on SST.

I wouldn't trust it. I placed an order for domestic on 12/15. Finally they provided tracking on 1/18. As of 1/29 still showing as label created. I've asked for a reship or for them to provide international but they just keep running me around.

I wouldn't trust it. I placed an order for domestic on 12/15. Finally they provided tracking on 1/18. As of 1/29 still showing as label created. I've asked for a reship or for them to provide international but they just keep running me around.
I've been using them since they started. They have always had a problem with their domestic stuff, it's hard to find good help. However, their international is actually THEM. I've ordered more than a dozen times, INT has always been clockwork. All but once I got them within 17-18 days. I'll wait and see if they take care of you, because I do big orders. Sorry you had problems, but is anybody else as reliable for raws as dragon?

My guess would be that there was an arrest on the US side and it fucked up both DASH and DO. Same thing seemed to happen to PPL every year or two.

My guess would be that there was an arrest on the US side and it fucked up both DASH and DO. Same thing seemed to happen to PPL every year or two.
Didn't PPLs last guy fall asleep in his car high at the post office with a whole backseat of packs? Lol I remember that.

This. Somebody is careless with their mission critical sensitive information and gets compromised. Anybody ordered lately? Just checking turn around international raws. Thanks.

Didn't PPLs last guy fall asleep in his car high at the post office with a whole backseat of packs? Lol I remember that.
He went by Cakedup here at meso. And yes, he nodded off..opiates not sleep..in the parking lot of his local USPS. He was trying to sell members a pill press. When nobody bit he offered to give it away with the only want is for the person to press some tabs for him(his raws) and then ship them to him and his fbi handler, no doubt.
He is still active at ASF. His handle there escapes me at the moment but I've got it.

He went by Cakedup here at meso. And yes, he nodded off..opiates not sleep..in the parking lot of his local USPS. He was trying to sell members a pill press. When nobody bit he offered to give it away with the only want is for the person to press some tabs for him(his raws) and then ship them to him and his fbi handler, no doubt.
He is still active at ASF. His handle there escapes me at the moment but I've got it.
That sounds about right. How lovely that he's still active! Wonderful.

Yes I remember him pming users asking about the pill press. I also remember him posting his court paperwork and everything while he was released on pre trial. He was a genius no doubt lol