Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Did you order international raws? That’s what it always is…I’ve ordered domestic couple times a while ago it came decent time for domestic 5/6 days I don’t do that anymore though and the last time was for hgh but I don’t like those black tops I get my gh from somewhere else
No I just got some test and var domestically

What I do not like is Jade emailing me saying it’s going to be “shipped today!” Not knowing I already see the created tracking slip from 4 days prior and that days comes and goes and it still just doesn’t get dropped off. They can’t be truthful about what’s going on

What I do not like is Jade emailing me saying it’s going to be “shipped today!” Not knowing I already see the created tracking slip from 4 days prior and that days comes and goes and it still just doesn’t get dropped off. They can’t be truthful about what’s going on
I think with the domestic they run into issues bc who they use over here in the states can’t always keep up with the demand and could be waiting on materials to restock and what not

This is concerning, always had good experiences in the past with DO. hopefully just a hiccup. placed 5 orders over the years and all have been perfect and received within 2 weeks from international.

but maybe it's time to use another source until he is more responsive.

This is concerning, always had good experiences in the past with DO. hopefully just a hiccup. placed 5 orders over the years and all have been perfect and received within 2 weeks from international.

There domestic was on a while ago I used it and I got hgh kits pretty quick maybe 6 months ago but i never tried the brand or service for gear…the international was always good for me I never had any of these problems I know one guys said he didn’t use bitcoin and it fucked it a little but idk maybe I order at the right times too I’m sure they have some heavy volume at times…there is a few good domestic sources though if you go that route bro

so how long does that usually take?
Takes a good month or month and a half max.

I've been here, just on Dash. For international products, its always about 2 weeks yes.

Genos are struggling a bit in stock internationally, but we're managing a good stock level for now. Do note that most GH though besides genos, are basically, or almost at, zero.

Why were you banned from SST
@DragonOrdnance you still alive? Use to be my go to.
@DashPCT it's been a month on this thread.
Thats me

We were banned (as I understand) for the last source complaint we had, which was someone who I just couldn't find his transaction to me, until we did find it to an address he never mentioned, customer servicing took too long, it was a huge order, etc.

Probably to be replaced with their new pct guy, but who knows o.0
went over there to sst and looked, he was removed as a trusted source and saw claim of scamming, not sending the product after payment
read above

Placed an order and payment was received but account doesn’t show pending order and never received email confirmation. Never had an issue with Dash/Dragon but kinda worried.

Have used Dragon many times in the past with no issues however I just placed an order after not using them for about 8 months. Ordered Monday, hasn't shipped yet, not really worried but will keep you guys updated on how it goes.