Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

i got the same message from dash PCT saying it has been shipped and they had payment issues. probably safe to say they are the same haha. but that's good they have been solid for a long time.

So, I do but don’t know much about this source but based on some of the issues I see members are having I have to say the issue is with the members. Unless you guys stay on top of this dude and make him fix the issues you’re having then it will continue.
I saw one member say the the crimped top fell off when he when to open it…why is that not a serious concern?
That would be me and meh I got a credit I don't care haha still ran it perfectly fine

Safe to say this supplier is okay its just certain members who are an absolute cunt to deal with it seems sorry to say whoever is getting burnt I have a feeling you earned it. I've not once had issues and as shown two other people no issues either. seems to be a common denominator in these cases ;)

There are like 3 of the same retards who keep ordering from this source when he's been gone for about a year. 1/4th of the time they get something in the mail and call it a success.

You really cannot make up this level of stupidly

I tried emailing the dragonordnance@protonmail.com to get my Transferwise details and I’m getting a failure to deliver message.

I used the DO site to create the order. I tried ordering back a bit but never got a response. Waited a few months then tried again last night. Now it’s like the email account ( dragonordnance@protonmail.com) doesn’t exist.

Our email is support@dragonordnance.com, that protonmail is no longer in use.

You can find the transerwise information needed on the dragonordnance website here:
Code:
https://dragonordnance.com/article?id=7