Dragon Ordnance Test E Bloodwork

@ShredMN Is this the batch? This is the vial I have left. I honestly do not remember if it was the batch I ran but this vial remains. I will be sending off for testing. I would honestly be surprised if the result are bad. I personally did not experience issues. My bloodwork was great.
That’s the same batch I used, I’m waiting for my bloodwork to show

Just saw you pulled 8.5x from your bloods which is what I’d expect my bloods to be as well based upon several other blood work ups. 8.5x is great. 5x is absolute dogshit and unacceptable.

Based upon how DO responded to my poor test results, I’ll never buy from him again nor will I ever recommend him. He has zero idea about what proper customer service looks like and his deflecting looks absolutely terrible on his part, pulling bullshit like “hypersensitivity” out of his ass to try to explain why my bloods were such shit when historically 250mg/wk has put me around 8-9x.
No problem. I'm curious to know too. I will have this sent off tomorrow. I was doing 400mg/week and twice a week. Blood drawn 36 hours after injecting.

No problem. I'm curious to know too. I will have this sent off tomorrow. I was doing 400mg/week and twice a week. Blood drawn 36 hours after injecting.
I want this to be accurately dosed because I dropped $220 on Dragon’s gear and while that’s not a ton of money, I could’ve gotten gear that I know is good and I don’t want to be sitting on bunk gear. If it’s under dosed, god knows if it’s also contaminated with heavy metals or other shit I don’t want in my body. I made the mistake of trying DO out as people were saying good things about him earlier on in this thread. I jumped the gun and then started reading bad things about him later on in the thread after I had already sent money. Obviously that’s my own blunder and completely on me though. No matter what though, I won’t ignore his reaction to my blood work and his deflection and general ass-hattery. At least I know to stay far away and not recommend him to anyone I know IRL. You do not scam people on Meso and get away with it for long… that’s the biggest reason why this board is the best AAS forum on the internet. The vets generally stick together and make sure sources stay on point or we run them out of town. Any new source who comes to these boards has to endure a shit-storm of criticism if they want to earn their mark and sell to this community.

Last edited:
@ShredMN Is this the batch? This is the vial I have left. I honestly do not remember if it was the batch I ran but this vial remains. I will be sending off for testing. I would honestly be surprised if the result are bad. I personally did not experience issues. My bloodwork was great.
Please do! We credit for all purity/bloodworks =)

What batch do you have ? i bought from colonial using 300 week and i felt like i had Low T again,

I don't think urs is underdosed reason being is if u have batch C381 it was blind sample tested which came back at 257.59mg from coloinal.... N I was told coloinal has stopped working with d.o they did for a period of time cause d.o asked for help but when coloinal had that issue and they felt and seen it just was to much so coloinal stopped I could be wrong but this is what I was told cause I asked about it, from what was said was they were done helping or filling any orders for d.o.... so maybe u have two different batches as the label is messed up and it might be different.... I just know coloinal had there blind samples tested by a customer and that's what it came back at.... I could be wrong but this is what I was told when I asked cause I was looking at doing something with coloinal...so u might not have any issue with urs from coloinal

I don't think urs is underdosed reason being is if u have batch C381 it was blind sample tested which came back at 257.59mg from coloinal.... N I was told coloinal has stopped working with d.o they did for a period of time cause d.o asked for help but when coloinal had that issue and they felt and seen it just was to much so coloinal stopped I could be wrong but this is what I was told cause I asked about it, from what was said was they were done helping or filling any orders for d.o.... so maybe u have two different batches as the label is messed up and it might be different.... I just know coloinal had there blind samples tested by a customer and that's what it came back at.... I could be wrong but this is what I was told when I asked cause I was looking at doing something with coloinal...so u might not have any issue with urs from coloinal
I ran colonials test E for like 6 weeks and I started to feeling tired and sleepy like when I had Low T.

I started trip test E again and I’m feeling a lot better.
Bloodwork will be the judge

I ran colonials test E for like 6 weeks and I started to feeling tired and sleepy like when I had Low T.

I started trip test E again and I’m feeling a lot better.
Bloodwork will be the judge
Yeah I just thought I would let u know I had found hplc testing for that batch that was bought from coloinal and blindly tested and that's what it came back at, maybe same labels are being used idk if they print and make there own labels like trip does, and I'm not trying to defend them I'm not on anyone's side just I was researching and seen it and figured I'd tell ya that's all, it'd suck if like some batches are good and others aren't.... That's why I much prefer labs that print there own labels and keep track on there raws with there batch numbers.... The margin of profit of test is huge there's no reason for any lab to be under dosing it on any batch... But I wish u the best man personally I also like all of trips stuff , I was considering coloinal only cause all of the testing they do and customers had done on them I had figured they were soild but I guess maybe not

@trl01 There's a lot that goes into feeling tired and sleepy. Such as estrogen being out of range. I used to not take AI on blasts and ALWAYS felt tired and sleepy. Especially when my estrogen was high from my test levels being high. I did just check and you're right that batch is blind tested.

I'll send this sample in anyways tomorrow. We should have results next week some time because I use express shipping.

This is correct, that batch has been tested blindly by customers.

How long ago was that?

Edit: Found it. So about a month and a half ago. Fuck it. i say if there's doubt have it tested.

@trl01 if you have any left, hand it off to your high school gym teacher and have him send it to Jano. It might look suspect if you do it. How often do kids walk into a post office and mail out international packages? Not often! The less eyebrows raised the better!

Last edited:

You were told this but didn’t see the evidence with your own eyes? So your statement is entirely anecdotal?

Post it up then. Also, post recent HPLC testing of your raws, because the ones you tried to post were from 2020 and on another forum which may not be trustworthy. If you test your raws, you’d have already posted this yesterday when I brought up my complaint. That very clearly asserts that you do not in fact test all of your raws because you’re a shitty source. Some small UGLs here at Meso in the past tested regularly and posted the test results of their raws because they understood what it takes to be successful here and they had a semblance of integrity. You’re a board “sponsor” here which means absolutely nothing to me but I’m positive some dumb people will see that without reading the thread and place an order based solely upon your being a Meso sponsor. Meso is not a board where people are going to kiss your ass and brown nose you. You lost several customers yesterday as I’ve mentioned you to a couple of buddies in the past couple of months who ordered quite a lot from you and who will no longer support you. Not to mention the people who saw my bloodwork and made the decision to steer clear until you gain some integrity and don’t deflect when customers call you out.

TLDR: Post up all recent raw test results, you rat.

Last edited:
@ShredMN @DragonOrdnance
Batch C381 testing. Ya god damn loonies. Just send ur shit in if you're sus. Sent in just recently. (@BlueBearFromHell send your sample in anyways bcus more testing the better).
Contact me for credit! Thanks! =) Also if you can post this in my thread, I'd really appreciate it!

That's from yesterday!? Oooh, the plot thickens.

Wait, it took @janoshik 8 days to process it?
Lazy bastard. :D
Jano be on a boat with coke and hoes, who can blame the dude tbh

How long ago was that?

Edit: Found it. So about a month and a half ago. Fuck it. i say if there's doubt have it tested.

@trl01 if you have any left, hand it off to your high school gym teacher and have him send it to Jano. It might look suspect if you do it. How often do kids walk into a post office and mail out international packages? Not often! The less eyebrows raised the better!
Where did ya find it btw