Dragon Ordnance Test E Bloodwork

Bloodwork can absolutely tell if gear is underdosed. You need bloodwork on pharma following the same protocols. After having bloodwork for years of trt the numbers don't change more than a few points here and there. You can't tell from ugl unless you tested it and know what one ugl is dosed at. The previous ugl could have been over dosed.
Exactly. I’ve pulled the absolute worst bloods from Dragon Ordnance’s gear. In the 7 years of cycling, I’ve never had such shit blood levels. Ever.

Here are my levels on Aromasin and nolvadex before I ever did my first cycle after crashing my test from eating a diet nearly devoid of all dietary fat for several months. All of these labs show one thing… Dragon's testosterone is horse shit and he has no integrity.

D9CD8682-46AC-4C8F-AD77-C43CB888227E.jpeg

Bloodwork doesn’t prove if gear is underdose - here we go again with another of these threads

I was kinda thinking the same thing... Do we know if the numbers that were in the 2000 range if that labs/srcs test was a bit overdosed? If it was overdosed it could account for the higher bloods, that's why I take bloods only so far, but it's be easy to fix and see as he's willing to send a sample to jano so if I was d.o I would just take that offer up

Exactly. I’ve pulled the absolute worst bloods from Dragon Ordnance’s gear. In the 7 years of cycling, I’ve never had such shit blood levels. Ever.
I fully believe you, if you read my edit I don't doubt you. DO is a selective scammer and has been.

@DragonOrdnance

Your gear is absolute shit and all you can do is deflect because you have zero integrity. I will blow this up and drag your reputation through the mud because you’ve pissed me off.

What batch do you have ? i bought from colonial using 300 week and i felt like i had Low T again,

I was kinda thinking the same thing... Do we know if the numbers that were in the 2000 range if that labs/srcs test was a bit overdosed? If it was overdosed it could account for the higher bloods, that's why I take bloods only so far, but it's be easy to fix and see as he's willing to send a sample to jano so if I was d.o I would just take that offer up
If dragon wants to send me another vial of test e for me to send out, then I’ll get it tested… but I already know what I have is shit and I have all the evidence I need. Look at all of my labs I posted recently in this thread. Being natty and using a combo of aromasin and nolvadex put my test levels nearly on par with DO’s garbage test e.

What batch do you have ? i bought from colonial using 300 week and i felt like i had Low T again,
It’s either batch #C381 or C361. I can’t tell because his labels are piss poor and the batch number is not very legible.

5-6 times test levels is not good or normal. I have a friend who is a PA for an endocrinogist. He used to be my trt doc before moving. I asked him what average response is from all his patients. 100mg is generally good for 1k with a few outliers high and low. This is someone who sees 100s of patients blood work per month.

5-6 times test levels is not good or normal. I have a friend who is a PA for an endocrinogist. He used to be my trt doc before moving. I asked him what average response is from all his patients. 100mg is generally good for 1k with a few outliers high and low. This is someone who sees 100s of patients blood work per month.
@DragonOrdnance No one believes your bullshit and you selectively scam people at best. You fucked up and scammed the wrong person. This isn’t going to just disappear.

It’s either batch #C381 or C361. I can’t tell because his labels are piss poor and the batch number is not very legible.
Okay so its underdosed by half or even less, i used the same batch #C381 from colonials, this is depressing man, thank god i only bough less than 100$ worth of stuff

Okay so its underdosed by half or even less, i used the same batch #C381 from colonials, this is depressing man, thank god i only bough less than 100$ worth of stuff
@DragonOrdnance Well would you look at this? You’re a liar and a scammer. I will continue to post in this thread and others and warn people not to buy from you. Hope you enjoy the fire you started, bud.

If dragon wants to send me another vial of test e for me to send out, then I’ll get it tested… but I already know what I have is shit and I have all the evidence I need. Look at all of my labs I posted recently in this thread. Being natty and using a combo of aromasin and nolvadex put my test levels nearly on par with DO’s garbage test e.

Yeah maybe it under idk, I know skank tested his primo alil while back and it came a bit under also from the label was suppose to be 200mg and was I believe around 175-180mg I think I know it was somewhere around there... Pretty dumb if he is doing that it's not worth it expecially on test something that's super cheap, only thing I can think is srcs are worried or skimping on batches cause they can't get any raws or are worried about not being able to get them idk....

But from what was told by a CPL srcs the issue with the raws is only certain compounds like mast e or p , anavar, and primo I think might of been one more, but being u have bloods and have an idea where u should land at kinda give u u enough of an idea.... It's really fucked up I think if srcs are skimping on test or really any product but expecially test and or selective scaming kinda a shit thing to do

Yeah maybe it under idk, I know skank tested his primo alil while back and it came a bit under also from the label was suppose to be 200mg and was I believe around 175-180mg I think I know it was somewhere around there... Pretty dumb if he is doing that it's not worth it expecially on test something that's super cheap, only thing I can think is srcs are worried or skimping on batches cause they can't get any raws or are worried about not being able to get them idk....

But from what was told by a CPL srcs the issue with the raws is only certain compounds like mast e or p , anavar, and primo I think might of been one more, but being u have bloods and have an idea where u should land at kinda give u u enough of an idea.... It's really fucked up I think if srcs are skimping on test or really any product but expecially test and or selective scaming kinda a shit thing to do

His test e is 100% without a doubt under-dosed by a big margin. I believe his Mast E is as well as I noticed nothing from it and then switched to a different labs mast E and noticed a large difference after a couple of weeks. I also had a gyno flare up while using his test e/mast e/Anavar which should not have been possible if his gear was legit or labeled as the correct compound. This is subjective but I noticed a large increase in water retention when dosing his “anavar” and thought to myself that it could’ve very well been dbol. Either way, I’m not a newbie when it comes to gear and I’m anything but an idiot and DO thinks he can pull a quick one on me to save his rat ass. Not going to happen. This isn’t going to end any time soon and I will continue to spread the word as I believe it’s our duty to root out the scammers and drive them into the dirt. Meso is not like other forums, he can’t have negative feedback deleted off the forum like sources can on other boards. DO is an idiot for scamming people here.

@ShredMN Is this the batch? This is the vial I have left. I honestly do not remember if it was the batch I ran but this vial remains. I will be sending off for testing. I would honestly be surprised if the result are bad. I personally did not experience issues. My bloodwork was great.

Attachments

• iosima3.jpg
    iosima3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
@ShredMN Is this the batch? This is the vial I have left. I honestly do not remember if it was the batch I ran but this vial remains. I will be sending off for testing. I would honestly be surprised if the result are bad. I personally did not experience issues. My bloodwork was great.
That’s the same batch that myself and trl01 used with poor results. Thank you for sending it off.

On your bloods… how much were you using, what was your pinning frequency and what did your blood work show for total test.

Just saw you pulled 8.5x from your bloods which is what I’d expect my bloods to be as well based upon several other blood work ups. 8.5x is great. 5x is absolute dogshit and unacceptable.

Based upon how DO responded to my poor test results, I’ll never buy from him again nor will I ever recommend him. He has zero idea about what proper customer service looks like and his deflecting looks absolutely terrible on his part, pulling bullshit like “hypersensitivity” out of his ass to try to explain why my bloods were such shit when historically 250mg/wk has put me around 8-9x. I could run a combo of aromasin and nolvadex and pull the same numbers using that combo with no exogenous test being used. That’s an absolute joke. Thank god all of my blood work is saved on file online on MyChart for me to go back and look at.

Last edited: