Dragon Ordnance Test E Bloodwork

@trl01 There's a lot that goes into feeling tired and sleepy. Such as estrogen being out of range. I used to not take AI on blasts and ALWAYS felt tired and sleepy. Especially when my estrogen was high from my test levels being high. I did just check and you're right that batch is blind tested.

I'll send this sample in anyways tomorrow. We should have results next week some time because I use express shipping.
Nah man i ran colonials 5 weeks and after 2 weeks of using it i felt like Low T, i started using Trip 1 week ago and im feeling a lot better. This is wayyyy too sus

@trl01 There's a lot that goes into feeling tired and sleepy. Such as estrogen being out of range. I used to not take AI on blasts and ALWAYS felt tired and sleepy. Especially when my estrogen was high from my test levels being high. I did just check and you're right that batch is blind tested.

I'll send this sample in anyways tomorrow. We should have results next week some time because I use express shipping.
This is for TRT purposes, i dont use AIs. Its sus becuase i never felt fucked up with my dosing till i started using colonials

How long ago was that?

Edit: Found it. So about a month and a half ago. Fuck it. i say if there's doubt have it tested.

@trl01 if you have any left, hand it off to your high school gym teacher and have him send it to Jano. It might look suspect if you do it. How often do kids walk into a post office and mail out international packages? Not often! The less eyebrows raised the better!
I would be okay sending it to Jano but can someone walk me through it of how to do it. I could probably fuck it up.

Nah man i ran colonials 5 weeks and after 2 weeks of using it i felt like Low T, i started using Trip 1 week ago and im feeling a lot better. This is wayyyy too sus

This is for TRT purposes, i dont use AIs. Its sus becuase i never felt fucked up with my dosing till i started using colonials

I would be okay sending it to Jano but can someone walk me through it of how to do it. I could probably fuck it up.
I think sombody just tested colonials, but the more testing the better. Email janoshik and he will tell you the steps. info@janoshik.com

On your other point, did you get bloodwork? I can confirm estrogen really messes with how I feel regardless of my test levels.

lol I wonder how many pages this thread will go on before the guy just sends the sample out.

So I placed an order with colonial on Wednesday (Test cyp / Mast E)and it arrived by Saturday! Great shipping and communication. I posted pics for the boys(not you lady boy) and any feedback would be great. I love to be shit on verbally so push hard.

Attachments

• DCA2F3FB-14D9-4C2C-B38D-2EEC7A7A5E53.jpeg
    DCA2F3FB-14D9-4C2C-B38D-2EEC7A7A5E53.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
  • D28455E4-17C7-4208-80FF-C4ACC1A61CE8.jpeg
    D28455E4-17C7-4208-80FF-C4ACC1A61CE8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
  • 8B79CA9B-90D3-4F57-821F-DE6D5EC7404D.jpeg
    8B79CA9B-90D3-4F57-821F-DE6D5EC7404D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
Here are my lab results for DO’s Test E at 250mg/wk. Bloods were drawn four weeks after starting his test and 48hr after last pin. I have bloodwork from another lab’s test at 250mg/wk that shows almost a +1,000ng/dL difference from DO’s test. I posted this bloodwork, as well as bloodwork from the other lab results that are dated back to January of this year, on DO’s thread. DO responded by deflecting and making silly claims like I had a period of “hyper responsiveness” and that his testosterone is accurately dosed despite my bloodwork refuting that. It’s extremely shady and the customer service of DO is extremely lacking. Buyer beware.

View attachment 150706
What was your dosing schedule? One 250mg injection a week, or two 125mg injections a week?

@ShredMN @DragonOrdnance
Batch C381 testing. Ya god damn loonies. Just send ur shit in if you're sus. Sent in just recently. (@BlueBearFromHell send your sample in anyways bcus more testing the better).

This is good to see but it makes me even more confused being that it’s overdosed and my bloodwork came back showing relatively low numbers compared to what I’m used to pulling at 250mg/wk.

I got super upset when I got my bloodwork back, clearly, and flew off the handle. All I want is to reliably get properly dosed gear and not have to worry about if what I got is dosed correctly or not. It’s a shitty feeling not being confident in what you paid for and what you’re putting into your body. I want all of Dragon’s gear to be properly dosed, or slightly over dosed, because it’s good for the community here to have reliable sources who don’t try to fuck people over like many sources here in the past. I apologize to everyone and already PM’d dragon with an apology as well. I jumped the gun and made assumptions before I had all of the facts solely because I was really disappointed in my bloodwork. I guess it is what it is at this point. I’m still waiting on my free testosterone results to come back, which can sometimes take up to two weeks. When I get that back, I’ll post it up here and maybe it’ll give a clearer picture to the mystery behind why my bloodwork was lower than it’s ever been in the past.

Two injections. 125mg every 3.5 days.

Okay, you do realize that your levels will be much different 48hrs after this dosing schedule when comparing this to a single injection of 250mg once a week?? So, your blood results are actually pretty good...keep lifting!

Okay, you do realize that your levels will be much different 48hrs after this dosing schedule when comparing this to a single injection of 250mg once a week?? So, with your blood results are actually pretty good...keep lifting!

Yeah, but I’ve always pinned twice weekly and pulled closer to 2,200ng/dl with that frequency. The discrepancy between this most recent blood test and the others I’ve gotten in the past is what concerned me. If you’re able to shed some light on why this might be, I’d love to hear it! I just want to know why the big difference and what I should expect going forward.

Yeah, but I’ve always pinned twice weekly and pulled closer to 2,200ng/dl with that frequency. The discrepancy between this most recent blood test and the others I’ve gotten in the past is what concerned me. If you’re able to shed some light on why this might be, I’d love to hear it! I just want to know why the big difference and what I should expect going forward.

Really wish I could shed some light...in this case, I would just chalk it up to an anomaly. Maybe try retesting in another few weeks so long as everything is kept the same.

Hi. Just finished reading this thread. Hard to understand why your blood tests came back not so great if that test is correct. How does that tester have the ability to test the concentration? Can’t he just lie about it? I don’t know how the testing process works, so don’t crucify me. It is strange though. Looks like OP has done this protocol many times before but got a different result with this sources testosterone. I wouldn’t think it would have anything to do with time of testing because as we all know, synthetic testosterone stays at a constant steady level throughout the day unlike a natural person who has “high and low spikes” throughout the day….very interesting. Maybe someone with more experience can pitch in

Hi. Just finished reading this thread. Hard to understand why your blood tests came back not so great if that test is correct. How does that tester have the ability to test the concentration? Can’t he just lie about it? I don’t know how the testing process works, so don’t crucify me. It is strange though. Looks like OP has done this protocol many times before but got a different result with this sources testosterone. I wouldn’t think it would have anything to do with time of testing because as we all know, synthetic testosterone stays at a constant steady level throughout the day unlike a natural person who has “high and low spikes” throughout the day….very interesting. Maybe someone with more experience can pitch in

Yeah I’m very confused. This isn’t my first rodeo and I’m not sure why my results came back so low compared to past blood work on the same amount of test. I’d at least expect my levels to come back around 2,000ng/dl, but the 1,300 I pulled is very disappointing.

Bloodwork doesn’t prove if gear is underdose - here we go again with another of these threads
I also agree with this, just send it out for testing, in reality Lab result does not make the gear undersdosed, how ever i don´t trust these guys from china, DO, PPL all the same, having a previous lab test with higher total t also does not prove anything it has happened to me even on Testosterone straight out from the pharmacy, not with as huge of a difference but it may happen, a lot of factors involved

What batch do you have ? i bought from colonial using 300 week and i felt like i had Low T again,
Just saw you pulled 8.5x from your bloods which is what I’d expect my bloods to be as well based upon several other blood work ups. 8.5x is great. 5x is absolute dogshit and unacceptable.

Based upon how DO responded to my poor test results, I’ll never buy from him again nor will I ever recommend him. He has zero idea about what proper customer service looks like and his deflecting looks absolutely terrible on his part, pulling bullshit like “hypersensitivity” out of his ass to try to explain why my bloods were such shit when historically 250mg/wk has put me around 8-9x. I could run a combo of aromasin and nolvadex and pull the same numbers using that combo with no exogenous test being used. That’s an absolute joke. Thank god all of my blood work is saved on file online on MyChart for me to go back and look at.
We’re you using anything else at the time like an AI?

We’re you using anything else at the time like an AI?
Yes .5 anastrozole. Bloods came back 1400 as far as I remember. What I liked is that colonials backed everything for his products and once I saw the results on bloodwork I left it as it is

@ShredMN
I was reading yesterday about guys using quest diagnostics having problems with the test levels seeming to be off and when testing was done elsewhere, their numbers came back closer to what they had been expecting.

Did you happen to get this blood work done through Quest? Old thread or not, I'm curious...