• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Put water or whatever liquid first. Drop it on top an shallow it quick. Or just man up. Some people use grapefruit juice. You'll get used to taking it
I was more concerned with if it was supposed to taste like bathroom cleaner. If that’s normal then I’ll just man up..lol.

Hate to change the subject but I started DO liquid Var along with some test. This shit tastes god awful. Smells like chemicals and tastes like gasoline. Is this normal? Is there anything to cut the taste with? I’ve tried chasing it with protein, zero Gatorade etc.
Damn. That stuff tasted good to me. I made it with no alcohol.

You could try mixing in with water, like the other user said. I know a dude who cuts it with ginger ale. (??)
Man I don’t understand why a lot of people don’t get it? I’ve been staying at home doing my workouts. (Luckily I started working out at home so I have what’s necessary for me to do so).
Anyway I’ve talked to two of my good gym buddies that are still hitting the gym. (That will probably be shut down tomorrow by local government officials anyway).
But One is my age, one in his 20s, and both asked me “Dude you’re afraid of the virus? Lol”
My response was “Absolutely! Not for myself but for others around me. I’ll be fine I’m sure, but I don’t want to be the guy that gives it to someone and they pass it to someone else that is vulnerable and dies just because I didn’t stay home like I was recommended to do”.

A lot of people think that if it doesn’t affect them directly then it’s no big deal. To me, that’s just being selfish and because people will continue to think this way everyone will be forced to abide by those recommendations without choice. :(

Its just the news affecting most people as well. I don't really know all the facts about the virus man, and sure, perhaps, you can get it and its just another flu to you. But its mostly about not overwhelming the health care system in this country or any other by spreading the infection.

I went to rite-aid the other day to buy gloves and I saw a super old guy just wanting toilet paper man. That shit kinda broke me a bit inside.

I can tell you it took 2 weeks from payment to receive my small order. Granted it was wu, to china. Recieved the wrong product. And I've waited another two weeks for reshipment with only being told they will send it asap a couple days ago. And that was for "domestic"

Damn. That stuff tasted good to me. I made it with no alcohol.

You could try mixing in with water, like the other user said. I know a dude who cuts it with ginger ale. (??)

Its just the news affecting most people as well. I don't really know all the facts about the virus man, and sure, perhaps, you can get it and its just another flu to you. But its mostly about not overwhelming the health care system in this country or any other by spreading the infection.

I went to rite-aid the other day to buy gloves and I saw a super old guy just wanting toilet paper man. That shit kinda broke me a bit inside.
Should of gave him some. People really need to start using bidets regardless of the virus. You use a quarter the amount of toilet paper and your asshole is fresh af.

If you can't find a bidet, just get a small plant watering pot and use that until you can find a legit bidet.

It's not quite like that for everyone. Sure life is pretty damn good for me as well, I'm white, I live in a nice home, drive nice cars, have lots of money for retirement, I lucked out having parents that cared about me and my future. However many people aren't that lucky, there's many people that get caught up in the system and once that has happened they can't even drive down the street without a cop being able to pull them over and search them any time they want. It's a disaster and something you need to study up on. Once you talk to people that are victims of the police state, that have been busted for victimless crimes it completely destroys their lives, no one will hire them, they aren't eligible for many things we assume all people have access to. They're always scared to make any changes, because you can't just get another job without a background check and this is for life, it never stops.
Yea look at me , I had to sell
My ar 15 to my uncle and can’t legally get a gun bc domestic violence 3rd degree harassment , she got one too, but we’re still married and doing great, now I have to weigh my options to buy one from private seller and risk getting caught with it or just wait until a nigger breaks in my house and I’m caught like a deer in headlines , sigh

Should of gave him some. People really need to start using bidets regardless of the virus. You use a quarter the amount of toilet paper and your asshole is fresh af.

If you can't find a bidet, just get a small plant watering pot and use that until you can find a legit bidet.
Oh Jesus it’s balco haven’t seen that name in a while

My ar 15 to my uncle and can’t legally get a gun bc domestic violence 3rd degree harassment , she got one too, but we’re still married and doing great, now I have to weigh my options to buy one from private seller and risk getting caught with it or just wait until a nigger breaks in my house and I’m caught like a deer in headlines , sigh

I don't agree with the law but if you choose to follow it a crossbow isn't prohibited. Not as good as an ar but better then a kick in the nuts.

My ar 15 to my uncle and can’t legally get a gun bc domestic violence 3rd degree harassment , she got one too, but we’re still married and doing great, now I have to weigh my options to buy one from private seller and risk getting caught with it or just wait until a thief breaks in my house and I’m caught like a deer in headlines , sigh
Fixed that for you. No need to be a racist piece of shit.

I don't agree with the law but if you choose to follow it a crossbow isn't prohibited. Not as good as an ar but better then a kick in the nuts.
It might depend on the state. Any violent offense prohibiting you from a gun also includes anything weapon with a trigger, including crossbows. Atleast in my state

It might depend on the state. Any violent offense prohibiting you from a gun also includes anything weapon with a trigger, including crossbows. Atleast in my state

You're absolutely right. I was thinking federally but it definitely will vary state to state

Last edited:
Don't even think of shooting someone if you have AAS in your house. Gun, illegal possession of steroids, this has the recipe of completely screwing up your life.

If someone is coming at you, you'd better figure out how to resolve the issue without getting the cops involved.

Don't even think of shooting someone if you have AAS in your house. Gun, illegal possession of steroids, this has the recipe of completely screwing up your life.

If someone is coming at you, you'd better figure out how to resolve the issue without getting the cops involved.
I think I missed half a conversation haha. I didnt realize we were actually talking about that