eierbaerli

I injected 10iu intramuscular 30mins before blood was taken

Test E also from Driada was 150mg/week

HGH is pretty damn high as you can see
89A34398-3283-4EF7-95B0-DA749986BDAB.jpeg

Impressive , hast du die Ampullen oder vials bestellt? Ich hab bei den vials auch gedacht „wow wie stark das Zeug ist“ und bei den Ampullen dachte ich mir „ist da überhaupt Wirkstoff drinne?“

Impressive , hast du die Ampullen oder vials bestellt? Ich hab bei den vials auch gedacht „wow wie stark das Zeug ist“ und bei den Ampullen dachte ich mir „ist da überhaupt Wirkstoff drinne?“
Ich hab bei allen Sachen die vials bestellt, ist leichter zu dosieren
Bei hgh hab ich das liquid immer bestellt

The blood count shows the levels of Liquid HGH. You didn't have a good experience with the liquid or did I misunderstand your post?

Honestly i need to say i had the same batch, 8iu ed 4iu in the morning and 4iu post workout, in the night i had extreme tingling fingers , but have no lab tests or blood work. @Driada Medical

Attachments

• 16782069341922386270557727533103.jpg
    16782069341922386270557727533103.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
The blood count shows the levels of Liquid HGH. You didn't have a good experience with the liquid or did I misunderstand your post?
I said I didn’t had good experience with their vials , I orderd 2 times , once amps and once vials .

The ampules were amazing but I didn’t felt anything from their vials which don’t make sense to me, so I let a friend order from driada too and he ordered vials and said the same thing that he doesn’t feel anything from their vials.

So I made a third order this time and i ordered amps again to see if I feel something from their amps .