:)Drugsgear.com Introduction

Why overpay Lambo prices for the same stuff you can get domestic just as good? Have you looked thru the lab testing for domestics actually testing their products for half prices?
Alan will price match if you can find the same brands from a reliable domestic source.

Not that my two cents matters because every forum is filled with douchebags that hate on a sources thread with no proof to back up their statements. But I’ve been ordering directly from Alan on drugsgear.com since 2015. Now when I say I’ve ordered from a shitload of different sources over many many years, I mean it would make most peoples heads spin. For real. From raws to finished product and all in between.
However to get to my point, ordering from Alan is about a couple things. He supplies many pharmaceutical grade products, which I’ve used and there is just no comparison to getting clean, stringently manufactured and just plain REAL quality products. I’ve dumped more pins and pills into my body, that I ordered from Alan, than most of the little punks on these websites have even dreamed of. AND NEVER ONCE HAD PIP!!! Say that about purple panda…..or monsterlabs…..or MOST of the sources with ugl garbage they pawn off as great gear for that matter. And it’s always different batch to batch.
And his customer service is EXCELLENT end of story. Responds expediently. Ships faster than your mother spits out your fathers filthy cumshot. And backs up his business!!!
You’re paying for fast, attentive, quality, consistency here all you hating assholes on this thread. Dudes solid and he’s got fire fucking gear!!! If you wanna risk pumping shit gear in your body all the time from some other “GREAT” ugl company for half the price, then go do it fuckwads!!! As for me I got one life to live and gear isn’t helping my longevity anyways!!! Neither will UGL garbage!!!!!

Last edited:
Meso20- 20% off all ZPHC products minimum order $120

20Meso- 20% off the entire store minimum order $350

Any order over $500 you will be able to add a free bottle of ZPHC Testosterone at checkout

***New Promo is now live!***

Buy 2 get 1 free of ZPHC Test C, Test E, and Tren A

You can mix and match, just put in the comments of your order “2+1 and what you want for free”

Example: If you want 2 Test E and 1 Free Tren A. Put in the comment of your order “2+1 Tren A”

This promo cannot be combined with any other promos.

Hey Alan, what country is your bayer testoviron from? could you show a clear picture of them upclose? it's hard to tell anything from your website pic..... I'm sorry to sound so suspicious but your prices for them seem way to good to be true... I want to take the plunge but i've been burned so many times by fake pharma test that I am extra cautious now... any info on them would be appreciated.....

Hello my friend, our Bayer Testoviron Depot and Proviron from Pakistan.testoviron_ad.jpg

Hey Alan, what country is your bayer testoviron from? could you show a clear picture of them upclose? it's hard to tell anything from your website pic..... I'm sorry to sound so suspicious but your prices for them seem way to good to be true... I want to take the plunge but i've been burned so many times by fake pharma test that I am extra cautious now... any info on them would be appreciated.....

perfect! that makes more sense now why the prices are so good.
thank you, now I have to set up a U.S address, talk to you soon....

They are real. I've gotten great labs.

Alan is fast, you get good stuff. And you PAY a premium for it.

When you absolutely need it right now, he cant be beat.

Thanks for the kind words. Alan will do his best to make every customer happy.

I’ve had a few PM’s about carrier oil. We have a lot to choose from:

ZPHC uses - Tea Tree Seed Oil
Spectrum uses - Cottonseed Oil
Bayer uses - Castor Oil
Balkan uses - Peach Oil
SP uses - Peach Oil
Canada Peptide uses - Peach Oil
Pharmacom uses - Grapeseed Oil
Apologies for the intrusion, just stumbled upon this post. SP switched to MCT/Mig812 1-2 years ago, Canada Peptides uses CSO as can be seen on the box pics on their website:1690196787293.png

Back