:)Drugsgear.com Introduction

Please, spare me this BS. You overcharge for the same stuff I can get for half less just as good or better. The only people who buy from you are newbies who don't know better and guys who think shiny sharp labels equate to quality gear.

Got any hplc for your "pharma." Just because you claim pharmaceutical doesn't mean it's spot on.
Of course. Even have pictures of production. If were talking ZPHC we just received the results for our current, batch. ZPHC is a Chinese Pharmaceutical Company so the test results came in Chinese. We are working on getting a translated copy but I did my best to translate what I could. I attached pictures of production, a list of our recently tested products, and Test Cyp as an example. You can see its in Chinese and on the bottom tested 201mg for a 200mg bottle.

If you’d like me to post the graphs I can as well.

All ZPHC products come in a sealed box with scratch off authentication codes.

Attachments

• 82D9F274-C40F-41C4-8B91-E109A7EF4D48.jpeg
    82D9F274-C40F-41C4-8B91-E109A7EF4D48.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 3FA95990-EFC9-4AF2-A2C6-E52BA0E022C7.jpeg
    3FA95990-EFC9-4AF2-A2C6-E52BA0E022C7.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 48
  • D2BF455B-DD6A-4DC4-826B-4824AA8B94A1.png
    D2BF455B-DD6A-4DC4-826B-4824AA8B94A1.png
    468.4 KB · Views: 48
Of course. Even have pictures of production. If were talking ZPHC we just received the results for our current, batch. ZPHC is a Chinese Pharmaceutical Company so the test results came in Chinese. We are working on getting a translated copy but I did my best to translate what I could. I attached pictures of production, a list of our recently tested products, and Test Cyp as an example. You can see its in Chinese and on the bottom tested 201mg for a 200mg bottle.

If you’d like me to post the graphs I can as well.

All ZPHC products come in a sealed box with scratch off authentication codes.
I can't reach Chinese. And I'm not going to try and interpret it just to validate this testing.

I'll stick with recent hplc tested oils from a cheaper yet better source. No reason to overpay for your prices, period. You never answered my question...what is your compensation for repping?

I can't reach Chinese. And I'm not going to try and interpret it just to validate this testing.

I'll stick with recent hplc tested oils from a cheaper yet better source. No reason to overpay for your prices, period. You never answered my question...what is your compensation for repping?
Sorry I didn’t feel like that was an appropriate question to ask. You can ask about our products and services here and I will do my best to answer them.

We are domestic, 3-5 day T/A, we’ll reach China for you.

Yes, you can find cheaper sources and UGL’s can be just as good in the right hands. But its a fact most dont practice the same standards of production as the top brands we carry. Most are made in someones home. We guarantee quality, if you HPLC any of our products from a real lab and they are under dosed, Alan will personally compensate you 2x.

Sorry I didn’t feel like that was an appropriate question to ask. You can ask about our products and services here and I will do my best to answer them.

We are domestic, 3-5 day T/A, we’ll reach China for you.

Yes, you can find cheaper sources and UGL’s can be just as good in the right hands. But its a fact most dont practice the same standards of production as the top brands we carry. Most are made in someones home. We guarantee quality, if you HPLC any of our products from a real lab and they are under dosed, Alan will personally compensate you 2x.
Not appropriate to ask? Your entire existence on BOP, UGBB, here, and whatever other forums you're on is to push this crap.

Guaranteed quality, 3 to 5 day TA, sounds like a number of guys we already have here for half the price. You must be a used car salesman during the day.

Not appropriate to ask? Your entire existence on BOP, UGBB, here, and whatever other forums you're on is to push this crap.

Guaranteed quality, 3 to 5 day TA, sounds like a number of guys we already have here for half the price. You must be a used car salesman during the day.
I am not denying that you can’t find cheaper prices. But some customers want peace of mind ordering. Example: we carry Pfizer Aromasin. I know you can find cheaper UGL Aromasin, but some would rather pay more knowing its a top brand like Pfizer.

Oh so you follow us on all forums? Commendable. And what is your goal?
Write on all forums that our products are expensive and of poor quality, but do not provide any proof that would confirm your words. Is that your goal?

And at the same time in every possible way ignoring our conditions:

1) If the HPLC test of any product that you have purchased from us shows that the product is underdosed, I will reimburse you for your expenses in 2 times the amount.

2) If you find any matching products on the domestic market cheaper from a legit supplier we will provide the same price + you will get a bonus.

There are several people on the forums who express their unfounded indignation. They never used our service and Brands that we sell.
The methods and messages of these people are written in different forums as a blueprint. It seems that someone has several accounts on the forums:)

Then I have a question for you: who pays you for all this?

Oh so you follow us on all forums? Commendable. And what is your goal?
Write on all forums that our products are expensive and of poor quality, but do not provide any proof that would confirm your words. Is that your goal?

And at the same time in every possible way ignoring our conditions:

1) If the HPLC test of any product that you have purchased from us shows that the product is underdosed, I will reimburse you for your expenses in 2 times the amount.

2) If you find any matching products on the domestic market cheaper from a legit supplier we will provide the same price + you will get a bonus.

There are several people on the forums who express their unfounded indignation. They never used our service and Brands that we sell.
The methods and messages of these people are written in different forums as a blueprint. It seems that someone has several accounts on the forums:)

Then I have a question for you: who pays you for all this?
So the guys who openly voice their opinions like myself, are ones who have multiple accounts across forums? And secretly getting paid by your competition to turn customers away from you.

You are obviously clueless how meso, and ugbb works. You don't get Moderator protection here, so if you don't like it then leave and take your rep with you.

So the guys who openly voice their opinions like myself, are ones who have multiple accounts across forums? And secretly getting paid by your competition to turn customers away from you.

You are obviously clueless how meso, and ugbb works. You don't get Moderator protection here, so if you don't like it then leave and take your rep with you.
We are here to stay. If you don’t want to purchase from AlanDomestic thats fine with me. We already had a few purchases with code Meso20, so obviously the promoting here is working.

Everyone that doesn’t want a UGL and wants Pharma products check us out. As mentioned before we have Pfizer Aromasin and a lot of other great products. We have a wide variety on our site, with no minimum and multiple payment options.

Use code Meso20 for 20% off all ZPHC products including HGH.

Order over $500 receive a free bottle of Testosterone. Add $500 worth of products to your shopping cart and you’ll be able to pick the Testosterone at checkout.

Prior to finding Meso a couple years ago I was on ASF a lot where drugs gear is a sponsor. I’ve used them several times. There prices are high, that is for sure. But unless it’s changed they don’t have a minimum and they have very fast shipping. When I’ve been in a bind and can’t wait for an over seas shipment or don’t want to buy several products to meet a minimum, I use them. Everything I’ve gotten from them has been legit. They have been around a long time.

Prior to finding Meso a couple years ago I was on ASF a lot where drugs gear is a sponsor. I’ve used them several times. There prices are high, that is for sure. But unless it’s changed they don’t have a minimum and they have very fast shipping. When I’ve been in a bind and can’t wait for an over seas shipment or don’t want to buy several products to meet a minimum, I use them. Everything I’ve gotten from them has been legit. They have been around a long time.
ditto for me too. They carry some niche products that I've purchased in the past and have been very pleased with. Fast shipping and no minimum. However, the "bread and butter" peds can be purchased from sponsors here that also provide hplc testing at a much cheaper cost. If I need 1 or 2 things I won't hesitate to order but large orders are going to be from sponsors here.

All your zph prices are over priced 160 for 10mg anavar that's crazy. Pharmacon prices are overpriced steriodify is cheaper so is osgear go on there sight and change ur prices. Us domestic is even cheaper. Shouldn't have to price match and waste time you as a business owner should be checking prices out there and make your adjustments. To much for someone who wants to order. Let us know when you make your changes then you may get more customers.

Last edited:
If you find any matching products on the domestic market cheaper from a legit supplier we will provide the same price + you will get a bonus.

All your zph prices are over priced 160 for 10mg anavar that's crazy. Pharmacon prices are overpriced steriodify is cheaper so is osgear go on there sight and change ur prices. Us domestic is even cheaper. Shouldn't have to price match and waste time you as a business owner should be checking prices out there and make your adjustments. To much for someone who wants to order. Let us know when you make your changes then you may get more customers.

I already did check those sites and make ur changes. Let's see if you keep your word. And there is buy 5 get one free on all pharmacon on those sites pleso meso members get 20 percent off on one site and 30 percent off on entire site. Again you should make sure you have the same prices or better not us doing it for u. Let's see how you handle this.

No problem, I'm a man of my word.
In the email, provide a link to the store and attach a screenshot of the checkout page with all the discounts and you will make sure that I am not throwing words in the wind.

Sincerely, Alan

I already did check those sites and make ur changes. Let's see if you keep your word. And there is buy 5 get one free on all pharmacon on those sites pleso meso members get 20 percent off on one site and 30 percent off on entire site. Again you should make sure you have the same prices or better not us doing it for u. Let's see how you handle this.