:)Drugsgear.com Introduction

His site did come up for me now and again, I went somewhere else as I suggest everyone do. A source who posts your conversation with them is not a source to do business with and it does not address his post saying email him. Then he tells me to address it on the forum. My business is my business, not his to post. Especially after his post states to email him. Finally and I’ll leave it alone after, his web page was shut down and it read due to security reasons. Then continued to read I’m still here, you know what I do, email me. End of story. Read his post in here on may 5. No post after saying any different. Alan, be careful what you post, it will bite you in the ass if you can’t back it up.

His site did come up for me now and again, I went somewhere else as I suggest everyone do. A source who posts your conversation with them is not a source to do business with and it does not address his post saying email him. Then he tells me to address it on the forum. My business is my business, not his to post. Especially after his post states to email him. Finally and I’ll leave it alone after, his web page was shut down and it read due to security reasons. Then continued to read I’m still here, you know what I do, email me. End of story. Read his post in here on may 5. No post after saying any different. Alan, be careful what you post, it will bite you in the ass if you can’t back it up.
He sources in another forum and all of this website debacle, email comms and everything is all sorted out. That’s likely what he meant by advising to go to the forums.

I’ve been picking some stuff up from him going on 7 years and they always ship within 24 hours.

Has anyone got a reply back from Alan through email? I’ve sent 3 emails just to confirm my payment was received and not getting any replies. Before I made payment he was replying within few hours.

Hello my friend, it seems to me that I replied you, if not, please, wait a bit, I'm checking emails now

Sincerely, Alan

Has anyone got a reply back from Alan through email? I’ve sent 3 emails just to confirm my payment was received and not getting any replies. Before I made payment he was replying within few hours.

Hello everyone.
Unforeseen life circumstances forced us to create a new website - AlanDomestic.La

But we work as usual, same domestic shipping, same products, same team.

I want to introduce to you all a member of our team - BodybuilderZepp

This guy has a lot of knowledge and experience in building a quality body, nutrition, training and so on. Soon, he will begins preparing for competitions, with the goal of obtaining IFBB PRO in 2025. For my part, I will support him with the best products I have. In short, he is a cool dude and we will all watch the birth of a new IFBB pro on the forum! If you have any questions feel free to PM him.

Sincerely, Alan

Thank you for the kind words Alan. I am happy to be apart of the team. DrugsGear also known as AlanDomestic, has been my go to for many years. Always peace of mind with the brands he carries: Balkan, Pharmacom, ZPHC, SP, Spectrum, Bayer, Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, to name a few.

Anyone that has used DrugsGear(AlanDomestic) in the past can tell you the great experience they had. Easy ordering process, quick T/A, great customer service and quality gear. Thats why I’m happy to join the team because his reputation speaks for itself.

My dream has always been to become an IFBB Pro, and having a great support system goes a long way.

From here on out if have any questions feel free to PM me.

AlanDomestic would like to offer Meso a coupon code. Use the code Meso20 at checkout to receive 20% off any ZPHC product.

If you spend over $500 you will have the option of adding a free bottle of Testosterone. It will appear right in your shopping cart at checkout. You can choose between ZPHC Test C, E, P, Sust or Suspension!

Minimum order is $100 after the coupon is applied.

HGH is included! Stock up while you can! Not sure how long this deal will last! You can use the code unlimited times until the promo is over!

If you have any questions or would like to change the free bottle of Testosterone to something different feel free to PM me.

Promo still going use code Meso20 at checkout to receive 20% off any ZPHC product!

If you spend over $500 you will receive a free bottle of Testosterone! If there is something else you’d rather get please PM me.

Promo still going use code Meso20 at checkout to receive 20% off any ZPHC product!

If you spend over $500 you will receive a free bottle of Testosterone! If there is something else you’d rather get please PM me.
Only a fool would pay your prices. How much are you getting to rep for this guy on multiple forums? I know you aren't doing this for free.

Only a fool would pay your prices. How much are you getting to rep for this guy on multiple forums? I know you aren't doing this for free.
We actually have very competitive prices for the brands we carry. We have a price match policy. If you find any matching products on the domestic market cheaper from a legit supplier we will provide the same price + you will get a bonus.

Bonus depends on your orders total amount. It can be free shipping, an additional discount, or we can add an additional product for free to your order!

We actually have very competitive prices for the brands we carry. We have a price match policy. If you find any matching products on the domestic market cheaper from a legit supplier we will provide the same price + you will get a bonus.

Bonus depends on your orders total amount. It can be free shipping, an additional discount, or we can add an additional product for free to your order!
Please, spare me this BS. You overcharge for the same stuff I can get for half less just as good or better. The only people who buy from you are newbies who don't know better and guys who think shiny sharp labels equate to quality gear.

Got any hplc for your "pharma." Just because you claim pharmaceutical doesn't mean it's spot on.