Dumb ass question- but not for me.

I'm from the UK. We don't have Fahrenheit or Louisiana 'hot and sticky '. We have maybe 35 Celsius in summer for 3 days then it rains and is cold. (Maybe not as bad, but it feels like it). Lol.

Anyway. 1st time pinning, 1st fuck about on the old rodeo.

Thoughts on the attached plan I've made for myself. Bear in mind I'm 9st8 (60.8kg). (Just finished my cancer treatment). My core isn't too bad, but I'm going softly softy with test. I've another fee vials for next cycle so this is just a taster and conditioning cycle (if that makes sense).

Obvs I'm weaker than I used to be. Lost a bit of weight (I'll attach them too if you like - I'm skinny).

For me, this could be a cheat sheet to gain some mass.

Thoughts, bitxh at me, praise me, block me......that's internet. But I will firstly thank you all first for your unwavering support for a newbie.

Don't have any older images when I was about 80-82kg.

Attachments

• 20230909_200439.jpg
    20230909_200439.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • 20230909_200442.jpg
    20230909_200442.jpg
  • 20230909_200445.jpg
    20230909_200445.jpg
You actually have some muscle despite being so skinny. What was your weight before you got cancer?
Not exact, but I was roughly 12.5st - 12.8st (79-81kg ish). Sometimes a bit lower but average say 12.3 - 12.6.

I've always been lean, strong and sort of athletic built.

I'd say realistically I've lost about 2.2 - 2.5st ish.

I could have lost a lot more weight during treatment (in my opinion) if I wasn't built the way I am. I'm *hoping*, this serves me as a good base to work with going forward.

I live in the UK and I have a problem with vials of Test U crashing in the winter. You’ll see little crystals forming in the vial and you’ll need to soak it in a little hot water to warm it up and redissolve everything.

Where did you get the Test? A clinic or grey market?

I live in the UK and I have a problem with vials of Test U crashing in the winter. You’ll see little crystals forming in the vial and you’ll need to soak it in a little hot water to warm it up and redissolve everything.

Where did you get the Test? A clinic or grey market?
I've been told to warm it up before use for that reason (and ti nake it easier to inject).

I was gonna buy from a source from here, there popular in the underground channel but I think my order was too small as they stopped responding - so regrettably its from a chap local that I don't even know......but a friend of a friend so to speak.

I thought you were on topical testosterone cream?

EDIT: ignore me. I’m getting confused between threads

Last edited: