Dunamis Labs

I don't want to know your old handle on meso personally I just want someone to confirm they know who you were and you've had nothing shady in the past

You need to tell someone that will say something, this is the same game HTP played when he showed up.
Well after thinking about it, I kinda agree.

Look titan was forced to and because of it he will be held responsible. Should be the same way for you

If you boys want better shots with this date, my handle and MESO I'll need about an hour away.

Just curious when you say you've had mass specs done and adjusted accordingly .. what does that mean ? I have a general idea just curious how you've addressed that.. I'm assuming it's just adding more raws .. what's compounds have you ms ..very good intro and good prices

It's my opinion that we don't have "a couple days" for your unknown reference to come forward. You've posted a list, you've posted an email, you posted pics, to many new guys you may APPEAR to be good to start taking orders. However, full disclosure is the only way acceptable to operate in my opinion. I WOULD URGE OTHERS TO HANG TIGHT UNTIL THIS SOURCE IS PROPERLY VETTED.

Just curious when you say you've had mass specs done and adjusted accordingly .. what does that mean ? I have a general idea just curious how you've addressed that.. I'm assuming it's just adding more raws .. what's compounds have you ms ..very good intro and good prices

if the powder is at 85% and I'm making 100ml at 100mg/ml I add 1.67 grams more. 11.67 grams.

Complete transparency with our board is the only successful route and you being a member here know the hard times that has befallen this board. We will just get harder and harder with every burn

Lmao Johnny said not me.....P.m. sent :)

Hahah, no he didn't send it to me.