Dunamis Labs

The cloth is only hide my table in the pics. I use the surface and have a two piece plexiglas cover I need to pick up. Similar to my little black one seen in the shots.
Thanks, that makes me less nervous.

Ok I am no homebrewer but essentially he is filtering with the plexiglass cover with hand inserts, correct? Correct me if I am wrong

Well brutus you are the man whom was pm'ed so you could be stretch also by that token. If you want to keep an attitude at all times and not actually contribute anymore then by all means go ahead bro. I am definitely not going to kiss your fucking ass though. Your back handed comments are getting old and frankly you hold no holier ground then anyone here. Your once great insight and ability to actually mingle with guys on the same mission is being lost maybe by outside forces we don't know about but that guy is always welcome here.\

Anyway I think of the analogy of things being too good to be true usually are. I worry with these new start ups and their in ability to shut down and handle business with so many orders coming in and that cash looking them in the face all they now have to do is run and change handles again.

It is scary to me when everything is too good. This means to me that much time has been spent on how to enter and could either be the most honest intro or the scammers are getting better.

Whoa, whoa.. It's Friday let's all get along here. :)

I didn't want to be the one to get the PM and I'd bet he didn't want to either.. It's an awkward situation.

Well its sounds like he is transferring to the vials that away which is fine.

Prolly brewing into a large sealed vial the placing that in the container and transferring. Which is all fine. So long as he does it every time and doesnt get lazy.

I know it is a burden no one wants Johnny because who the hell wants to say yeah this guy is an alright guy and he turns out to be the Hanibal lecter of steroids.

Well brutus you are the man whom was pm'ed so you could be stretch also by that token. If you want to keep an attitude at all times and not actually contribute anymore then by all means go ahead bro. I am definitely not going to kiss your fucking ass though. Your back handed comments are getting old and frankly you hold no holier ground then anyone here. Your once great insight and ability to actually mingle with guys on the same mission is being lost maybe by outside forces we don't know about but that guy is always welcome here.\

Anyway I think of the analogy of things being too good to be true usually are. I worry with these new start ups and their in ability to shut down and handle business with so many orders coming in and that cash looking them in the face all they now have to do is run and change handles again.

It is scary to me when everything is too good. This means to me that much time has been spent on how to enter and could either be the most honest intro or the scammers are getting better.
I am assuming you are coming off pain meds and let your rant fly.

I was illustrating the fact that I don't know this guy from adam. He could scam everyone tomorrow. Were you actually butthurt because I said you could be stretch? And for that matter I certainly could be as well.

I didn't ask for the pm
I wished it had not been me for exactly this reason
I am not endoring this source in any way shape or form

I am not sure what committee elected you to valuing the contributions on this site, nor am I clear on what could possibly given you the idea that I give a fuck about where I rank value wise.... but sorry I am not up to par. Except I am not. Not even a little bit.

Ok but where is the vent hood. You aren't using pre filled vials, how are you ensuring no contamination when transferring to the vials?
Air quality? The vials come out and are filled while they're cooling. If there's debris that gets by chuck it. I'll replace it. I have been eyeballing my finished closely and I haven't seen any. I have started using the Nature's Way liquid coconut oil. I love it and it's transparent.

And this is where you are wrong and why I do get upset and probably shouldn't have because I wasn't thinking about the burden just placed upon you but you are a wonderful asset to this board and very knowledgeable man who has a nose for the bull shit and propaganda that comes through here. Maybe I took the post the wrong way and for that I say sorry as I didn't look at it from your shoes.

PS no more pain pills bro . Last pain medication was last Friday after the surgery. I know to well the dangers to play with fire

I am assuming you are coming off pain meds and let your rant fly.

I was illustrating the fact that I don't know this guy from adam. He could scam everyone tomorrow. Were you actually butthurt because I said you could be stretch? And for that matter I certainly could be as well.

I didn't ask for the pm
I wished it had not been me for exactly this reason
I am not endoring this source in any way shape or form

I am not sure what committee elected you to valuing the contributions on this site, nor am I clear on what could possibly given you the idea that I give a fuck about where I rank value wise.... but sorry I am not up to par. Except I am not. Not even a little bit.

And this is where you are wrong and why I do get upset and probably shouldn't have because I wasn't thinking about the burden just placed upon you but you are a wonderful asset to this board and very knowledgeable man who has a nose for the bull shit and propaganda that comes through here. Maybe I took the post the wrong way and for that I say sorry as I didn't look at it from your shoes.

PS no more pain pills bro . Last pain medication was last Friday after the surgery. I know to well the dangers to play with fire
I'm glad you are off 'em brother- real talk.

Brutus n whodat yall chill man we r brothers.we need to stick together to achieve the goal we r all strivin for. Rt. Now both of u need to focus on the topic at hand yall have the skills to find out if this guy is up to par.

Sorry we got off track a bunch of sand got in my vagina with being compared to stretch and hurt my feelings thats all

So for us guys just thinking this through , you are still hand bottling your gear which to me means slow turn around and packaging times. This is another factor that you the source must consider and set your expectations and limits on how many clients you take

i must have stuttered when i posted this above, so let me try again. scroll through the posts above. answer each question. there are several.

I could've gotten any pain med I wanted but I stayed on the norco's because I watched my brother bang roxy's for five years.That shit literally turned a once strong and honorable man into a thieving hoodlum so I know the price of playing with the fiddler. The push to hurry and have the surgery was just as much so that I never become addicted to the pain meds.

I'm glad you are off 'em brother- real talk.

I could've gotten any pain med I wanted but I stayed on the norco's because I watched my brother bang roxy's for five years.That shit literally turned a once strong and honorable man into a thieving hoodlum so I know the price of playing with the fiddler. The push to hurry and have the surgery was just as much so that I never become addicted to the pain meds.

i was fortunate to doge the painkiller addiction, probably the only addiction i missed, but i'm always careful when they scrip me pain meds. that is a demon that will eat your soul. glad you're off and healing, great to see you back.