Dunamis Labs

I got the pm. I am friendly with the guy....

That being said- he is a handle on the internet to me. I never tried the gear (never knew he was brewing) and am in no way vouching for this lab. I have no way of knowing anything about him or his intentions- I simply know what his other handle is.

Well at least he has some balls by pming Brutus to vouch for his handle.
Any pertinent posting points about his stay here brutus? I know you can't divulge much but by not being able to vouch for him was he a contributor here

I got the pm. I am friendly with the guy....

That being said- he is a handle on the internet to me. I never tried the gear (never knew he was brewing) and am in no way vouching for this lab. I have no way of knowing anything about him or his intentions- I simply know what his other handle is.

blazinshotguns ?!?! :)

Disregard this whole thread, it's an elaborate troll..

Hahahah, kidding..

Well at least he has some balls by pming Brutus to vouch for his handle.
Any pertinent posting points about his stay here brutus? I know you can't divulge much but by not being able to vouch for him was he a contributor here
I don't think thats the point.... he could be a new stretch handle for all I know- and so could you. He disclosed a handle to me and that's that.

Guys has some balls going straight to brutus I will give him that

So Brutus sounds like you don't have any reason to believe this guy has ever sourced, but I'm kind of in agreement with Lightspan, his setup gives me the feeling he has a pretty good handle on what he's doing. He also knows exactly how to choose the path of least resistance, outlining the CoC line by line and all, and his pricing is very competitive. I hate to say it, but anytime someone knows exactly what to say and when to say I feel like I'm talking to a slippery used car salesman. I'd be willing to place a test order anonymously and send it off for third party mass spec unopened should the potential facility in Europe end up panning out IF/WHEN the vets clear this guy.

Some people do understand how to reads and follow directions. Having another handle means he's probably seen others torn apart for it.

I'd be willing to labmax his eq and test cyp, got my refills in on Thursday of last week. I am in no way going to buy in with a new rep until he / she has a loooong standing good rep like astro. This would be a one time thing to get the ball rolling.

That being said - if I didn't have money to burn, I would take things very very slowly with this guy, 6 months minimum. Full disclosure if any kind of delay pops up.

Just now

Attachments

• 20140801_141534.jpg
    20140801_141534.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 211
  • 20140801_141516.jpg
    20140801_141516.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 20140801_141450.jpg
    20140801_141450.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 20140801_141437.jpg
    20140801_141437.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 209
  • 20140801_141426.jpg
    20140801_141426.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 20140801_141413.jpg
    20140801_141413.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 184
Is that cloth covering the table surfaces? It looks like cloth. Please tell me it's plastic, or that you change it every time you brew...

Ok but where is the vent hood. You aren't using pre filled vials, how are you ensuring no contamination when transferring to the vials?

Well brutus you are the man whom was pm'ed so you could be stretch also by that token. If you want to keep an attitude at all times and not actually contribute anymore then by all means go ahead bro. I am definitely not going to kiss your fucking ass though. Your back handed comments are getting old and frankly you hold no holier ground then anyone here. Your once great insight and ability to actually mingle with guys on the same mission is being lost maybe by outside forces we don't know about but that guy is always welcome here.\

Anyway I think of the analogy of things being too good to be true usually are. I worry with these new start ups and their in ability to shut down and handle business with so many orders coming in and that cash looking them in the face all they now have to do is run and change handles again.

It is scary to me when everything is too good. This means to me that much time has been spent on how to enter and could either be the most honest intro or the scammers are getting better.

So Brutus sounds like you don't have any reason to believe this guy has ever sourced, but I'm kind of in agreement with Lightspan, his setup gives me the feeling he has a pretty good handle on what he's doing. He also knows exactly how to choose the path of least resistance, outlining the CoC line by line and all, and his pricing is very competitive. I hate to say it, but anytime someone knows exactly what to say and when to say I feel like I'm talking to a slippery used car salesman. I'd be willing to place a test order anonymously and send it off for third party mass spec unopened should the potential facility in Europe end up panning out IF/WHEN the vets clear this guy.

Is that cloth covering the table surfaces? It looks like cloth. Please tell me it's plastic, or that you change it every time you brew...
The cloth is only hide my table in the pics. I use the surface and have a two piece plexiglas cover I need to pick up. Similar to my little black one seen in the shots.