Dunamis Labs

i must have stuttered when i posted this above, so let me try again. scroll through the posts above. answer each question. there are several.
Whoa, whoa.. It's Friday let's all get along here. :)

I didn't want to be the one to get the PM and I'd bet he didn't want to either.. It's an awkward situation.
I don't like asking for favors much. The first member I opened this up to is on vacation. He has known of this plan for some time. I know a lot of you and have had pm dialog with several of you here now. I would have rather used my initial handle but there is a lot of information and some personal identification that doesn't belong here. Thanks, brutus.

I don't like asking for favors much. The first member I opened this up to is on vacation. He has known of this plan for some time. I know a lot of you and have had pm dialog with several of you here now. I would have rather used my initial handle but there is a lot of information and some personal identification that doesn't belong here. Thanks, brutus.

Thanks.

Ok so we confirm that you have started this venture since becoming a member of the board. How can you verify the quality of your raws while so many here are constantly having problems with theirs?

I just want to openly say I feel like an asshole for not seeing Brutus and the uncomfortable situation he had been placed in. I took it personal when he was just trying to prove is point.I am going to dinner and I feel like you guys will have this pretty much wrapped up by the time I get back , right lol

And are you not using any protection against air born contamination when transferring to individuals vials? Maybe I miss read but if you arent that is a problem.

And are you not using any protection against air born contamination when transferring to individuals vials? Maybe I miss read but if you arent that is a problem.

i asked this above, does he have a hood, and if not, how does he keep airborne contaminants out. he sort of answered.

This is my first post in this thread, hopefully you answer each question one by one in our scoc. I'm impressed with the intro is be happy to have another source here. Good luck

Do you use your own gear? And im sure since you were and our a prior member. You use labmax?
I'd rather have the air still. One at a time, they come out of the sterilizer, filled and capped. I use body coverage. The filtered product is capped in sterile media bottles. I pull with a needle through the cap and deliver it to the vial. Plugged, capped then the next. Exposure is seconds. I don't have a sealed vacuum chamber to work in.

This is ok as some of the best gear I have ever done was done this way. Keep being honest bro as it works out for the best and who knows you might be able to buy you one of dem der fancy autoclav thingamajiggy's

So you do understand that we require that from the first vial to the last, each one could be someones leg our shoulder on the line, that you keep the same quality and again this is what worries me about if you take off. Can you keep quality instead of money grabbing?

I'd rather have the air still. One at a time, they come out of the sterilizer, filled and capped. I use body coverage. The filtered product is capped in sterile media bottles. I pull with a needle through the cap and deliver it to the vial. Plugged, capped then the next. Exposure is seconds. I don't have a sealed vacuum chamber to work in.

Thats definitely the most complete outfit Ive seen to date . He did his homework , but the Greek thing is kinda scary , it didnt work the last time here . You are Euro ?? ~Ogh