Dunamis Labs

I know I'm super new here, but I must say that's a pretty huge product list to be stocked up on considering you only sell to a couple of friends

I used all my own capital. I've been building this for some time. During that time I sold to a couple of friends. Only because the're friends. Their money didn't finance this.

I am impressed with your introduction.

You still have not answered the question on how you will make sure you next batch of raws are of exceptable quality.

Your new to online sales what security measures are you taking in regards to orders and record keeping(I just kinda want to hear you delete all info as soon as business is complete) .. do you haVe any experience in mailing stuff don't go into details I'm assuming you've done your homework or seen how other established ugls ship product..

Your new to online sales what security measures are you taking in regards to orders and record keeping(I just kinda want to hear you delete all info as soon as business is complete) .. do you haVe any experience in mailing stuff don't go into details I'm assuming you've done your homework or seen how other established ugls ship product..

Yes I have. I have a secure mail for purchases, inquiries and others. A second for you guys. When tracking states delivered I'll delete.

I'll go - I want to try the labmax refills I got... I'm already upfront - I have a local source now. This just to have fun, so if he runs off with my money or sells bunk shit, it's worth it for the entertainment for me.

I'm new to posting on this board so please excuse me if I'm out of line here during this vetting process and maybe I missed it, but may I please have an explanation as to why we can't know his other handle?

A little more formal instructions. After quote send payment, order, quote and shipping info.

You got it lightspan - test e it is. If I can send the sample somewhere else after I labmax, for more thorough testing, let me know - least I can do for this community.

I'm new to posting on this board so please excuse me if I'm out of line here during this vetting process and maybe I missed it, but may I please have an explanation as to why we can't know his other handle?
Some people use their personal emails here. i did, I'm nnot doing anything remotely illegal here, i don't use srcs here and am not a src so why not. i just like it here and made an acct with my personal email, i assume most people even srcs start out that way.