Dunamis Labs

Couple friends.

I'm cool on no hood, some cats make pure fucking fire in their kitchens, no floaters, no infection.

However, that's a welded copper vacuum line and what looks like a welch vacuum pump (or something like a welch 1200). A bit of overkill for brewing for a couple friends. That's a pretty high throughput setup.

Not being a dick, just curious. If you're like me, you'd do it because you like a proper setup and it makes the job a
breeze. Most people are not like me though...

This is ok as some of the best gear I have ever done was done this way. Keep being honest bro as it works out for the best and who knows you might be able to buy you one of dem der fancy autoclav thingamajiggy's

So you do understand that we require that from the first vial to the last, each one could be someones leg our shoulder on the line, that you keep the same quality and again this is what worries me about if you take off. Can you keep quality instead of money grabbing?

Dude! I would have done this a long time ago if it didn't reflect me.

I'm cool on no hood, some cats make pure fucking fire in their kitchens, no floaters, no infection.

However, that's a welded copper vacuum line and what looks like a welch vacuum pump (or something like a welch 1200). A bit of overkill for brewing for a couple friends. That's a pretty high throughput setup.

Not being a dick, just curious. If you're like me, you'd do it because you like a proper setup and it makes the job a
breeze. Most people are not like me though...
Hell Yeayuh! It's a robinair and yes it's a 500.00 pump and the header was 400.00 in material. I soldered it and screwed it together myself. It's my design. I can pull a 30 hg vac on the trunk and regulate each branch as needed. If there is a problem with one filter it's already isolated so I don't have to shut the whole thing down.

Can I ask what with the injectable Orals? I keep seeing them around. I myself always try to protect my liver at all costs, by injecting say anadrol does it bypass the liver lessening the negative effects?

This is ok as some of the best gear I have ever done was done this way. Keep being honest bro as it works out for the best and who knows you might be able to buy you one of dem der fancy autoclav thingamajiggy's

So you do understand that we require that from the first vial to the last, each one could be someones leg our shoulder on the line, that you keep the same quality and again this is what worries me about if you take off. Can you keep quality instead of money grabbing?

There's one in the picture.

Can I ask what with the injectable Orals? I keep seeing them around. I myself always try to protect my liver at all costs, by injecting say anadrol does it bypass the liver lessening the negative effects?

I don't think so. There are really good resources here on MESO and the web for stuff like that.

Lord its a miracle !! We were just wishin today for another decent lab to come along and one just drops down out of the sky onto Mesoland . Ask and you shall recieve !! :eek: lol ~Ogh

Did you two really just have that nerdgasm together lmao
Light has been really a asset to this board with his ability to discern the different set ups for brewing and his knowledge in the chemical field.

Hell Yeayuh! It's a robinair and yes it's a 500.00 pump and the header was 400.00 in material. I soldered it and screwed it together myself. It's my design. I can pull a 30 hg vac on the trunk and regulate each branch as needed. If there is a problem with one filter it's already isolated so I don't have to shut the whole thing down.

Oh ,ye of little faith hath not OGH and whodat fortold of these events.....really check astro's thread earlier lmao

Lord its a miracle !! We were just wishin today for another decent lab to come along and one drops down out of the sky onto Mesoland . Ask and you shall recieve !! :eek: lol ~Ogh

Did you two really just have that nerdgasm together lmao
Light has been really a asset to this board with his ability to discern the different set ups for brewing and his knowledge in the chemical field.
Sweet setup, digging the isolation manifold, nice design. Nerdgasm was had. Was it good for you too @greek?

Please note balls did not touch, no homo. :D

If you can't trust Mr. Ballz, who the fuck can you trust here !!!!!'

I wish you luck mystery man ( Greek) but my prediction is that this thread turns into a real shit show.

At the very least, you'll have something.

I know I'm super new here, but I must say that's a pretty huge product list to be stocked up on considering you only sell to a couple of friends