Dunamis Labs

I have not, I hope it works out for everyone, I would recommend people take it slow, verify, and post up some results.

Good luck with business -

While there isn't much going on id like to ask a question. to better understand the sterility situation can someone explain this filtration system? I've never seen one like it, i guess that's the pump on the floor, pressurevaugees on the wall, this may be stupid but where does it go? is it compatible with stericup? or is it something different? how do you safely fill vials without air exposure if there is no flow hood? this isn't ballbustin, I'm genuinely interested cause i love to homebrew. snything safer and easier I'm for it. i been around this stuff a long time but havnt seen tthiis exactly

The demand is VERY high as long as the lab is willing to provide consistency, quality and trust. The reason so many labs pop up here despite the harsh members is because the reward is great. The labs that go through the harsh members' testings are of the finest and deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. Hope this lab goes well, will be testing labmax and progress results of me and my friend(Who are both experienced) after receving if the transaction goes well.

Yeah...I'm not being a long meso member, but I have already seen so many new UGL, so many scammers...I think I saw only one/two okayish UGL...and I have realized the main problem is that they do send you something, but most of the buyers doesn't realize or don't want to believe that the stuff they got is just pure oil(worst case something dangerous) or very low dosed.
I will never hop on a brand new car that was not been customer tested~

I understand not posting as a new member for a month or so. You know to not be a complete fucking moron. But really the way I see it, is as if you were at a huge orgy but you decided to beat off in a corner.

Life advice: get ur dick wet. Make some friends.