Dunamis Labs

It's like feeding wolves. I didn't realize the demand. Things are bad around here I guess. I'll start doing multiple liters of each.

That was like a QVC commercial , in less than 12 hrs sold out !! Yes it is slim in here , Astro try's but cant even come close to filling orders . Bring on the competition !! ~Ogh

The test c, e and p is gone... Anyone want to try sust?...

Wow, that was fast.

I don't like the way this is going. We need a good source here, I get it, but this guy is not God's Gift to Gear. I'm not saying that this guy will run off with your money yet, what concerns me is he has a fairly elaborate set-up, been a member at Meso, knows the ins-and-outs and how to lullaby the board.
Lullaby: to ease a potential mark into a false sense of security making them more vulnerable and an easier lick.
I'm just saying that should this guy send out some good gear this first round, the flood of business would be hard for most people to scale because of the limited options in the current state of Meso. He's already got the entire business model in place, when T/A's get too long and people start bitching, the path of least resistance would be run off and pop up with new labels. This is true of any UGL, the defining factor will be a man's character, and I would just urge everyone to wade in slowly and with time and how he handles problems as they arise we will getter a clearer picture of said character.

I hope the Greek is sincere and pulls this off . This place has great guys that deserve great gear . And not have to play the _ _ _ _ _ Lotto to win a chance ......~Ogh
Me too ogh. Many of us spend so much time dedicated to helping members and alway doing the next right thing here, so tired of these half ass sources. And if not I only spent a few bucks anyway.

Guys, slow down a little.

Like my dad says : "Your jack rabbit mind is over-running your turtle ass"
might apply here.....~Ogh

I see many guys must have jumped on the Dunamis band wagon, so much for vetting a source.
I understand supply is low and demand is high, so I can't fault the noobs to much.

Just a warning to all, especially newer guys that participate, vets should know this.
The first round will most likely be good gear with good t/a, but take that with a grain of salt, the true test is yet to come.

I for one will be watching, as the dick sucking begins, and guys start posting there raving reviews.
Please, senior members and anyone who wishes to be taken seriously here in the future, refrain from giving a positive review from a single first time order.

The test of time is what will determine if a source is worthy.

@greek Do not take this as bashing you, I would like to see another solid source here but my loyalty is to the members of this forum.

^^This. At the same time, if there's something negative about your experience DO NOT hesitate to post it. You saw what happened with HTP. People coming out weeks later saying they had been waiting nearly a month. That is pertinent information.

Agreed! I hope this dude lasts a while, and you hit that shit right on. Everything is always good right away but then these guys make Miney get greedy and take off. Maybe Greek will stick around

I hope people understand this is a very small operation. I believe it will be a matter of time before he is overwhelmed with orders and does what all pop up ugl's do maximize profit on his way out. You will never know when he is done and gone. Too many examples of this just last month at meso !!!! I can't comprehend some of our well known members are this desperate to ignore what's right in front of their eyes and jump the gun
Have you not learned anything or you just don't give a fuck about the rest of meso because you know the first batch will be good ?
Disappointing

I hope people understand this is a very small operation. I believe it will be a matter of time before he is overwhelmed with orders and does what all pop up ugl's do maximize profit on his way out. You will never know when he is done and gone. Too many examples of this just last month at meso !!!! I can't comprehend some of our well known members are this desperate to ignore what's right in front of their eyes and jump the gun
Have you not learned anything or you just don't give a fuck about the rest of meso because you know the first batch will be good ?
Disappointing
But what do you do then? I'd rather lose 100.00 and be able to tell meso this source is garbage then not give it a shot at all. Not everyone has that go to source when thy need something. This shit has wen happening in the ug for a long time and nothing is going to change it. This is just what it is. I don't think anyone is built for a long term commitment as a source. The workload gets overwhelming, you start getting bad raws, all these things are going to happen. Only ones I know of that source publicly that have really stuck it out. Astro, and naps. An they too have sold garbage .

I think the aim is to try to get new guys to hold off while the Vets with upstanding reps have a chance to give the guy a once over, ask questions, and generally just get a feel for the type of character we are dealing with. Ideally the community may have a few volunteer to make anonymous test orders of low financial risk and coordinate so between all of us we have most of the product line covered and begin testing. Volunteers will be spending money without compensation for the better education of the community. New members should try to refrain from placing orders until black n white evidence is posted supporting claims. Now granted over time anything could happen. However, when this guy sold out out of his entire line before he was even held accountable to repost pics with the lab name and date, or showed any of his own evidence of supposed mass spec he is doing (not that it wouldn't still be skeptical), it's pretty hard for me to feel too concerned for anybody that shows up here two weeks from now and their first post is how they sent the Greek two weeks pay and he's now MIA...