Dunamis Labs

Maybe it's just me, but I would like to hear greek comment about his funds collection policy. I didn't see anything said about whether he will pick up funds even if product is out of stock. It's an issue that has come up, and I hate it when I hear about a source picking up funds and then saying they're out of the product you've ordered. What ya say greek?

you ordered the test p? as of last night he said he was out of it. you ordered it today and he said he had it?

Sorry bubba I did get the last of it took everything that he had left[Friday during the day]. Im sure he'll have more in NO time. All be sure to let everyone know how it is. MMMMMMMM TEST P!!!

Sorry bubba I did get the last of it took everything that he had left[Friday during the day]. Im sure he'll have more in NO time. All be sure to let everyone know how it is. MMMMMMMM TEST P!!!
ok cool, just wanted to make sure you didn't pay for and order something that wasn't available. hope it turns out to be good!!

He is now a source. Period.
When you start to make money off you fellow members it changes the game no matter what good intentions you have.

Sources are not protected, members are.

The question about old handle is that as a member he may have said something about his location or family or job that could compromise security for both the source and the customer.

I think there is an issue with is other handle being able to find ways of actually identifying him if LE were to actual dig through his profile and post history. This is understandable because posting as a member to a board and as a source take very different levels of protecting one's self.

So in this regard I have no problem with only one or two vets knowing who he was before.

Thanks for responding. I hear what you're saying and I understand the potential security risk, especially now that he's been taking customers.

I guess I just have a problem with only a select few knowing his other handle/s because its unclear what influence these people may or may not have in shaping the perception of this source.

I said my peace, now I'll drop it and sit back to see how this plays out. Thanks again to everyone for hearing me out and to those that responded with their opinion, I appreciate it.

Hey Insert...the one that knows his handle said he will not vouch for him/her. So it really doesn't matter...cuz as we all know...anyone can make any login!

Thanks for responding. I hear what you're saying and I understand the potential security risk, especially now that he's been taking customers.

I guess I just have a problem with only a select few knowing his other handle/s because its unclear what influence these people may or may not have in shaping the perception of this source.

I said my peace, now I'll drop it and sit back to see how this plays out. Thanks again to everyone for hearing me out and to those that responded with their opinion, I appreciate it.

I understand what you are saying and in this cyber world we can only tell who is who is by their contributions to the board. Without that we are somewhat blind.

Trust is very difficult because as you said there is no clear way of telling what is really going on behind the scenes.

I too will wait and see.

I imagine insert is like me and would like to peruse his posting habits while here and see if you can discern any patterns or notable characteristics that he may have.

Believe it or not much can be learned from what a person's displays within his posting habits. But safety is above all else and of all the sources to come here he was the first to come completely prepared and that is admirable in its own right

I have to believe that having a meso member turn source gives him a better chance of staying on his toes. And if he does go south he will be exposed and unable to come back. Once you are a source that's it in my book all the respect a member gets is gone.

Greek said himself that he didn't anticipate this kind of a response, and it's only been a day and a half. Imagine what happens when people start posting bloods and lab max, assuming the gear is legit. We bag other forums for putting sources on a giant pedestal, but we do the very same thing based on a long winded intro and some compliance to the scoc. I just hope mr greek has the dignity and respect for the board to know when too much is too much.

We don't put sources on a pedestal, meso is experiencing a lack of variety in the UGL department however. Meso puts them through the ringer, and if they can go ten rounds they earn the right to do business with more than the noobs who will buy the first thing that pops up.

Much love and respect to those who vet their lab equipment, and to those vets who regularly test stuff for us, the end user.

You have every right to feel this way and to voice your concerns. Thats why meso is the way it is. It will be up to you to watch and decide your comfort levels prior to investing in anyone's venture.

I bet this guy is a HTP alt, he sounds just like him and the prices are too good to be true. $25 teste vials?

I considered that, but I have my own theory as to who it actually is

HTP had some habits I picked up on, I'll keep an eye out for those, and believe me if anything seems funny I'll blow the whistle

But this guy did PM a well known member, seems to know his stuff, and has pictures....

A $100 gamble for a cycle's worth of Test... almost worth it

Has any one contact with this fellow? I believe a few board members have ordered. How was that expierence for you? Dont need any details. Was it easy/painfull?

Is he being treated as a source? Seems like he's currently being treated as a member, in regards to members protecting his other handle/s. I understand there could be a potential security risk, but I thought I remember him saying this (being a source) was a long time coming. If that is true, why would you put out potentially identifying information? And if its out there, is it our job as members to protect him now that hes a source?

It just doesn't seem like the Meso way, to protect a source, with no history, that has another handle/s here, with history. How can the members to the best they can to judge the character of this source without that history? How can members know if the experiences they read about this lab aren't made by this sources other handle/s? Or even member handles that are current friends with the source other handle/s?

Again, I apologize if I'm out of place on this subject and please correct me if I'm off base here. I would just like to understand how other members feel about the source having another handle/s and history that only a few other members know about.
I'm not sure what you're going for here man? How and why would a source tell us who he is? I get wanting to kniw who I'm getting my work from but there's no way this guy or gal could tell on himself amd risk prison for us! There's no way I would tell people on a computer that I'm commiting felonies!! The little cash that isn't so little is not worth it! Im not trying to bash you, just saying what's obvious to me. Have a good day bro!

Have requested a current list as instructed yesterday, still haven't recieved one from dunamis@securenym.net

I was a little tied up yesterday. I will be offering available vials while they last. When it's gone I'll evaluate everything that's I need to and make adjustments. Clearly I need more Test. Hope that's helpful. Those of you who have made orders, enjoy.

Maybe it's just me, but I would like to hear greek comment about his funds collection policy. I didn't see anything said about whether he will pick up funds even if product is out of stock. It's an issue that has come up, and I hate it when I hear about a source picking up funds and then saying they're out of the product you've ordered. What ya say greek?

I'll let you know if it's in stock. I don't do back orders. It's already been the case more than once.

Sponsors