Dunamis Labs

So I got my pack today from the post office in a garbage bag.. kid you not. One of the vials broke midway thru. I am shocked my mailman delivered it because he walks his route. I could have gotten majorly fucked. The vials were wrapped individually with bubble wrap but not the bottoms. The box was banged up and it looked like the postal service put it thru hell. Greek the pack job looked rushed.. you need to invest in a vac sealer with bubble wrap so if a vial breaks you do not risk spillage. Or at least ziploc it. Breakage is inevitable but spillage should not be. Guys like myself take a risk while doing this and the least you can do is to minimize the risk that way. Rookie mistake, but one that could have had major implications for the end user. I am pissed off as all get out. Please PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_20140804_193711_589.jpg
    IMG_20140804_193711_589.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Wow, mine were also individually bubbled wrapped which slipped right off. I can't believe the box looks like that tex ag.

So I got my pack today from the post office in a garbage bag.. kid you not. One of the vials broke midway thru. I am shocked my mailman delivered it because he walks his route. I could have gotten majorly fucked. The vials were wrapped individually with bubble wrap but not the bottoms. The box was banged up and it looked like the postal service put it thru hell. Greek the pack job looked rushed.. you need to invest in a vac sealer with bubble wrap so if a vial breaks you do not risk spillage. Or at least ziploc it. Breakage is inevitable but spillage should not be. Guys like myself take a risk while doing this and the least you can do is to minimize the risk that way. Rookie mistake, but one that could have had major implications for the end user. I am pissed off as all get out. Please PM me.
Wow.

WOW!!! That is the shittiest pack job I've ever seen. This is way worse than underdosed gear. I bet this dudes cuts a lot more corners than this.

This kind of shit is what gets people busted. Fuck this shit. Was thinking of ordering since Astro is on break but it sure as hell won't be with this amateur who obviously doesn't give a shit about his customers.

I'll bet when (yes when because he is obviously sloppy) he gets busted, every order he took in will be easily found.

You wanna come sit on my lap and email him with me?
Go fuck yourself shit head. Even PEP packed better than you. I've been in the game for the better part of a decade and have never seen packing like that.

It shows that you really don't give a shit. You're worse than a fucking scammer.

Its not hard, all sources take note, bubble wrap each vial and vac seal. Cutting corners here is the worst kind of mistake.

Greek learn from this, admit the mistake, apologize and step your game up. And drop the smart attitude. This situation is how 99% of controlled deliveries happen on domestic packs.

Sponsors