Dunamis Labs

Yes, garbage gear, no prison, good for sure. Broken, no prison, good as well. Yes, again ill say it, super shitty! Again, super shitty. It sure is a good thing nothing happened. That was my point. If you want to start shit because I stated that this sucked and it's a fantastic thing that thats all it was, sweet. Yes, I said I'm new. Ill say it again, hella shitty that this happened and really dont want my gear to EVER come to me thjs way!! Again, hella shitty, its a god day that everyone's well. Have a good day bro.
Calm downI'm not trying to pick a fight with you. Just pointing out what you said makes look new and young. Your comparing underdosed gear being worse then possibly getting pinched. Think about it...

Calm downI'm not trying to pick a fight with you. Just pointing out what you said makes look new and young. Your comparing underdosed gear being worse then possibly getting pinched. Think about it...
I'm pretty sure if you read that more than once instead of firingoff on your computer you would have seen what I was saying. Have a good night.

Don't post to much but I'll throw my 2 cents in here. I work for a major courier/mail service and we see packs like this a lot. We also have law enforcement who do traces on these packs when something like this shows up, wether it be powder or liquid form. Most of the time it's nothing but when it is something best believe le will be delivering your pack and not your regular guy.

These guys are not being hard on this source, packing and shipping should be top on your list. It doesn't matter if your package says fragile they all get thrown on conveyors and tossed around like bean bags. For future reference just take the right precautions man this could've went bad.

greek bro just admit you were wrong and apologize and wrap more next time then all will be good brotha! :D
I have apologized to the customer and made it right to the best of my ability. I have also brought a second on duty that is more than qualified to secure your product for transit.

Sooo, should I go?
Wow, the take away?!?! A proven winning sales technique...

I'm glad to hear that you're making good to the person who you almost got arrested, but why didn't you originally show some humility to the thousands of potential customers, as opposed to asking if we wanted to "sit on your lap while typing emails"
You have to understand, (which as a former member I thought you would have), even without a major screw up, you're going to be scrutinized due to all the scammers about there, but at the end of the day, we're actually pulling for you. It serves our own best interests for you to be legit, but until you have proven yourself, we need to protect OURSELVES. Trust comes over time and you've only been a source here for a day!!

Let's just hope this shit NEVER happens again. It is defiantly a rookie mistake, I'm sure you will hav some growing pains as sources do but this shit can't happen again. I have packs come to me on a regular basis and id be quite pissed off if this happened to me. I'm surprise your no being a little more humble about the whole situation but seeing you sources seem to have the "juice" I guess I should expect it from you.

I have apologized to the customer and made it right to the best of my ability. I have also brought a second on duty that is more than qualified to secure your product for transit.
I used to ship art, including pottery, as a manager for a fulfillment center and here are a few tips. First, make sure every angle of every product is double wrapped with bubble wrap. Second, place all items in a thick plastic bag , rolling the excess plastic around the item and winding it with shipping tape. Finally, (and most important) make sure the items cannot shift in the box preferably with styrofoam, but paper if nothing else. You might also want to check u-line for packing materials. You can get a bundle of 25 6x4x4 boxes there for $5.75. That is less than $.25 each, they will still have the low flat priority rate, fit in a mailbox, and most importantly, have enough room for adequate padding. Good luck.

First off, a vaccum sealed package is shipping 101. This is standard practice when shipping items. If the package breaks open or the vial breaks, the contents will not spill all over the place.

For a guy who has such an elaborate setup and has such a large inventory or products, I'm shocked that he would just bubble wrap the vials. Anyone who has gotten any clandestine products in the mail expects a vacuum sealed package.

Secondly, it bothers me a bit when he says he just sold to a couple of his buddies, yet has such an impressive lab setup and inventory list. Look, plenty of guys here have home-brewed for personal use. What do we do? We get a bunch of sterile vials, BA, BB, and Whatman filters and spend a lot of time cooking and filtering. It's a bit odd to say that's your homebrew setup for personal use (and maybe a couple of friends). I can be wrong, but I sure wouldn't be spending tons of money and fabricating a lab to just to homebrew a few vials a month for personal use. Your setup was created purposefully for cranking out large amounts. You, obviously, have spent plenty of time getting ready to produce lots of vials for mass marketing. It's probably time to drop the line that you are just a home brew guy and just happened to decide to sell to hundreds and hundreds of people. This is an operation that's been coming for a long time.

Also, you have a full-time job, it seems. You made an earlier comment about a work BBQ. That's understandable, but at what point in time should we expect the "Sorry, guys. Life and work is just getting too busy. I can't respond or ship because of work. Sit tight." Like others have said, there are probably legions of lurkers on this board that never post. I can't imagine how many orders you've already gotten. I just don't think that someone who has a full-time job can pull an operation like this off. Forty hours a week and then brewing, shipping, packing, respopnding to emails, picking up funds? I don't see how that's really possible with the volume that you're getting and, if the products are legit, how you're going to keep up with that.

Being domestic, where exactly are you sending the powders off to in order to get tested? Aren't we all having a big problem, here in the States, with getting powders tested? Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems like no one wants to test powders domestically because it's illegal. If it's done, it's an overseas company. So, I'm assuming the powders get ordered from China and then when you receive them, you send them off for mass spec overseas? Can we see any of the test results? I don't care about LabMax because we all know that it simply indicates that a hormone is in the solution...it doesn't indicate the potency or if any foreign particulate is in there.

Your response to the guy that orderd from you was extremely poor. This seems to indicate zero interest in keeping your customers, or yourself, safe. I'm no expert regarding USPS, but if they see a leaking vial and see a Tren vial, I would certainly bet that they will start watching - very closely - the place where you're doing your mail drops. So, you may not care much about customer's safety, but one would think you would care somewhat about your own safety.

Really, worse than underdosed? Prob not dude. Yeah this is hella shitty and can fuck peopke but get a grip. I'm still new but I gather that bunk gear and gear that arrived, broken aren't near the same. How long did it take to get there? Two days, one? Again, not cool, def not as bad as bunk.

Empty, broken vial which shows negligence or a vial that is 100 mgs/cc of test instead of 250? Yea, I'll take the the underdosed gear any day. One means that you actually received SOMETHING, whereas the other scenarion means you paid for, and received, nothing but potentially a visit from the Feds. Hmmm....and this is the first shipment that went out? Wow...wonder what's next.

Empty, broken vial which shows negligence or a vial that is 100 mgs/cc of test instead of 250? Yea, I'll take the the underdosed gear any day. One means that you actually received SOMETHING, whereas the other scenarion means you paid for, and received, nothing but potentially a visit from the Feds. Hmmm....and this is the first shipment that went out? Wow...wonder what's next.
Dude, Read what the hell I said REPEATEDLY!! Get the fuck off me!! Ill tell you exactly what i told the other guy, yes, this is rookie shit, not cool, god is working on our side!! Did you even read what I said?? It's obvious that you didn't! You jump on your fucking computer to rant at me and you don't even read what I said. Go back slow down and read what I said both times. Have a good fucking day. By the way I'm not on anyone's team here I just don't like people running their mouth saying im implying shit. Go back, re read, have a good day.

Dude, Read what the hell I said REPEATEDLY!! Get the fuck off me!! Ill tell you exactly what i told the other guy, yes, this is rookie shit, not cool, god is working on our side!! Did you even read what I said?? It's obvious that you didn't! You jump on your fucking computer to rant at me and you don't even read what I said. Go back slow down and read what I said both times. Have a good fucking day. By the way I'm not on anyone's team here I just don't like people running their mouth saying im implying shit. Go back, re read, have a good day.

You can yell or say fuck or add all of the exclamation marks that you want. Doesn't make a difference and you only changed your mind after someone called you out for making an INSANE comment about it being kind of okay for a new source to send a broken vial to a new customer. That's great that you've "come to Jesus" about your comment but please, let's not try to make excuses for a new lab that is sending broken vials. You do realize what this thread is about, right? A brand new lab, that appears too goood to be true, that just sent a broken vial to a customer. Any other feedback yet from other customers?

You can yell or say fuck or add all of the exclamation marks that you want. Doesn't make a difference and you only changed your mind after someone called you out for making an INSANE comment about it being kind of okay for a new source to send a broken vial to a new customer. That's great that you've "come to Jesus" about your comment but please, let's not try to make excuses for a new lab that is sending broken vials. You do realize what this thread is about, right? A brand new lab, that appears too goood to be true, that just sent a broken vial to a customer. Any other feedback yet from other customers?
Change my mind? No dude. Go back and read what the fuck I said. The reason that I get pissed is you and someone else didnt read what I said before you fired off. Yes I know what thjs thread is about, a new lab that is trying to help us out. I'm all for making sure things dont go bad and if they do, want to know. Dont try and tell me what I said or thought, I posted these things. Dont be a shotgun.

Change my mind? No dude. Go back and read what the fuck I said. The reason that I get pissed is you and someone else didnt read what I said before you fired off. Yes I know what thjs thread is about, a new lab that is trying to help us out. I'm all for making sure things dont go bad and if they do, want to know. Dont try and tell me what I said or thought, I posted these things. Dont be a shotgun.

This is new for me ... and for many others I guess

Sponsors