Dunamis Labs

Change my mind? No dude. Go back and read what the fuck I said. The reason that I get pissed is you and someone else didnt read what I said before you fired off. Yes I know what thjs thread is about, a new lab that is trying to help us out. I'm all for making sure things dont go bad and if they do, want to know. Dont try and tell me what I said or thought, I posted these things. Dont be a shotgun.

Manny, I'm cool with you. You made your point and it appears another member and I misinterpreted the meaning of your post. Anyone else can choose to read it and what was said. You're a new member here and I'm a little worried about how you just said that Dunamis is here "trying to help us out." I think everyone here, one would hope, would not have the impression that the new source who just sent a broken vial to his first customer is here to "help us out." If anything, it's the opposite: we should thoroughly be vetting these sources. I feel that's part of what many of us are trying to doing.

God damn just leave Manny alone the kid's new. Everyone is fucking missing the god damn point. The only ax to grind in this thread is with the Greek so bicker about something that matters FUCKSHITGODDAMNITFUCKFUCK

I see where this is an big issue. And im sure it won't happen again. Now imo there a great source here and that is still here that my first delivery it was in bubble wrapped. I told him next time it needs to be sealed and he did the next time. We are all inclined to make a mistake. Let just make sure this it a mistake learned. I believe this is a forgivable mistake. I would say what would be unforgivable would be cutting corners like underdosed gear! And getting something that is not what it says it is!

Agreed it was a forgivable mistake. It wouldn't be if tex told us he just had to post bail. Let's hope Greek tightens up any loose end!

I agree with PI22 and Pmac. I think what rubbed everyone one the wrong way was the initial response. I was holding him to a higher standard because he was member. If you're on the site for 10 minutes, you'd figure out how to deal our members and these situations. Humility can go a
long way. Like I said, we want these guys to pan out, but we've all seen even the proven can go south at any moment. It was an unfortunate opening pitch, but nothing unforgivable. I think we'd all like a few more options, but we're not going to let good prices cloud our DM ability.. Manny make no mistake, brother, he's here to run a business, not help us out, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't have to come at the expense of our safety.. I don't think this will happen again. I'm looking forward to seeing some lab maxx results..

Humility gb76? No source I ever used had humility. Wish they could just drink a oz of it once an a while.

Finally read through whole thread, working full time and going to night school so haven't been able to get on much. Cant believe whole first batch of test has been pillaged in such a short time. Is anybody planning on labmaxing since apparently a bunch of people have it?

I agree with PI22 and Pmac. I think what rubbed everyone one the wrong way was the initial response. I was holding him to a higher standard because he was member. If you're on the site for 10 minutes, you'd figure out how to deal our members and these situations. Humility can go a
long way. Like I said, we want these guys to pan out, but we've all seen even the proven can go south at any moment. It was an unfortunate opening pitch, but nothing unforgivable. I think we'd all like a few more options, but we're not going to let good prices cloud our DM ability.. Manny make no mistake, brother, he's here to run a business, not help us out, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't have to come at the expense of our safety.. I don't think this will happen again. I'm looking forward to seeing some lab maxx results..
Agreed.

The lack of research and planning for packaging is embarrassing for me. To have to deal w/ that as a customer is a total drag. I'm hoping everything else out there lands smoothly. This is a picture of the solution.

Attachments

• textsecure-2014-08-05-895237672.jpeg
    textsecure-2014-08-05-895237672.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 117
The lack of research and planning for packaging is embarrassing for me. To have to deal w/ that as a customer is a total drag. I'm hoping everything else out there lands smoothly. This is a picture of the solution.
You live and you learn! Good for you fixing everything so quickly sir.