Dunamis Labs

Its not hard, all sources take note, bubble wrap each vial and vac seal. Cutting corners here is the worst kind of mistake.

Greek learn from this, admit the mistake, apologize and step your game up. And drop the smart attitude. This situation is how 99% of controlled deliveries happen on domestic packs.

Indeed, I don't come from a special place. I'll designate the appropriate time to make this issue gone.

Mistake on your first shipped orders at that
In order to be discrete I don't ship as containing liquids. I couldn't have broken that unless I had some serious disregard for other peoples property. USPS is rough and that's noted.

Have you seen how packages are processed? They don't call it throwing the mail for nothing... this is the same for all carriers, they sort into bins via throwing. Only items marked fragile are placed in bins.

I know, you would think some common sense would apply; right at the counter it warns senders to appropriately pack the mail for handling, because they throw it...

I asked this question earlier about shipping .. I said I'm assuming you've done your research/ seen how established ugls ship stuff ... Guess not this is a reminder this could have been worse case scenario leaking box .. wow indeed

You wanna come sit on my lap and email him with me?

Considering you were a member here and have first hand knowledge of how an arrogant response to YOUR fuck up will go over with the board, I'm actually more concerned about the lack of common sense in regards to that, as opposed to the packaging screw up... Now the vultures are out and it's completely your fault, where as in, had you said something to the effect of "hey guys, rookie mistake and I take full responsibility. You're right, I put you and myself at risk for a careless,easily avoidable mistake. I will be PM'ing the customer and plan on reshipping his order ASAP, as well as issuing him a credit for the potential risk associated. Rest assure, I will learn from this mistake and make sure nothing like this ever happens again. Please accept my apologies and know that learning from mistakes is an invaluable lesson and I fully intend on doing just that. I look forward to the opportunity to earning your trust"

Now had you said that, what do you think our responses would've been???

Have ever even received a pack before? "Do you even lift?" This is the work of someone who is a complete amateur. I've bet you made plenty of big mistakes already. The kind that put the safety of your customers at risk.

I bet you "delete" emails after you ship but then write it down in case of a complaint. Probably collect funds and ship all by yourself.

WOW!!! That is the shittiest pack job I've ever seen. This is way worse than underdosed gear. I bet this dudes cuts a lot more corners than this.

This kind of shit is what gets people busted. Fuck this shit. Was thinking of ordering since Astro is on break but it sure as hell won't be with this amateur who obviously doesn't give a shit about his customers.

I'll bet when (yes when because he is obviously sloppy) he gets busted, every order he took in will be easily found.
Really, worse than underdosed? Prob not dude. Yeah this is hella shitty and can fuck peopke but get a grip. I'm still new but I gather that bunk gear and gear that arrived, broken aren't near the same. How long did it take to get there? Two days, one? Again, not cool, def not as bad as bunk.

Really, worse than underdosed? Prob not dude. Yeah this is hella shitty and can fuck peopke but get a grip. I'm still new but I gather that bunk gear and gear that arrived, broken aren't near the same. How long did it take to get there? Two days, one? Again, not cool, def not as bad as bunk.
You must be really green because what you just said is "fuckin..WOW..." . You do realize the consequence of what could have happened from the leaking package? I much rather have garbage gear then getting red flaged for illegal drugs. One carries a felony and the other.....

You must be really green because what you just said is "fuckin..WOW..." . You do realize the consequence of what could have happened from the leaking package? I much rather have garbage gear then getting red flaged for illegal drugs. One carries a felony and the other.....
Yes, garbage gear, no prison, good for sure. Broken, no prison, good as well. Yes, again ill say it, super shitty! Again, super shitty. It sure is a good thing nothing happened. That was my point. If you want to start shit because I stated that this sucked and it's a fantastic thing that thats all it was, sweet. Yes, I said I'm new. Ill say it again, hella shitty that this happened and really dont want my gear to EVER come to me thjs way!! Again, hella shitty, its a god day that everyone's well. Have a good day bro.

Sponsors