Dunamis Labs

I'll let you know if it's in stock. I don't do back orders. It's already been the case more than once.
No I'm not referring to back orders as much as I'm referring to a source just collecting money then saying "oh yeah by the way I'm out of the product you just ordered". It's happened many times to me and others. Usually when a source becomes overwhelmed by the amount of orders. What guarantees do you have that you will not do this? One word of it happening and you will have lost any chance of getting my business and probably many others here at Meso. Sorry for coming off strong on this topic, but it really irks me when it happens.

You guys are easy targets! It doesn't take much to get you guys going. Stop being so desperate and getting ripped off! I'm getting sick of all these "guard dogs" running their mouths and then taking the bait within 24 hours. I've ordered AAS at least 50 times and got bunk shit once. That's it. Be patient and you'll be fine. Meso members jump WAY too fast IMO.

You guys are easy targets! It doesn't take much to get you guys going. Stop being so desperate and getting ripped off! I'm getting sick of all these "guard dogs" running their mouths and then taking the bait within 24 hours. I've ordered AAS at least 50 times and got bunk shit once. That's it. Be patient and you'll be fine. Meso members jump WAY too fast IMO.
You are right and wrong. Most of these labs have had decent gear off the git go. Then they forget about quality and testing and send out bunk gear in the name of the almighty dollar. You are correct on people jumping the gun on some of the start ups. People simply need to read some of these guys better.

I am surprised. I was expecting more of your apprehension.

Greek,
Will you be adding any var, and pct items in the near future? A source with all items is always better IMO.

I have var and it's good but I'm not sure how good. I really wanted to have it tested. It's inject water based 25mg/ml. I use it and cramp like hell on it.

There's a small payment issue on my end. I'll have it worked out by early afternoon. I apologize for the confusion. I'll be in contact with everyone shortly.

Sponsors