Dunamis Labs

The lack of research and planning for packaging is embarrassing for me. To have to deal w/ that as a customer is a total drag. I'm hoping everything else out there lands smoothly. This is a picture of the solution.

Doesn't get any better then that...

Hello members. Has anyone else recieved there orders. Was the break a one time thing? How do the orders look? Legit? Anybody running a short ester? What up? Say something....

Has his other regular handle name here been mentioned already? If so what is it? I think we have a right to know.

Has his other regular handle name here been mentioned already? If so what is it? I think we have a right to know.
He went with the "my account has personal info that could compromise security"... however, cheers for divulging to two well respected members in Brutus and Myth. Neither seem to have gave him an endorsement though other than they know his alternate persona here.

You know there is a potential complication at play here if we don't know his regular handle and he happens to be a trusted member of this community via that handle.

I'm just saying I think Brutus would of been smashing Greeks head against a wall about now after that member complain about the packaging. Whoever you are Greek I wish you success. Maybe come into an agreement with Millard in eliminating the data where you exposed your locations or personal information that could complicate you. But your business might be better off exposing that handle in the long run.

At least we would know if he was not only schilling his own line but posting fabricated slander on his competition. I like to get the whole picture as well DP, I'd spend a lot of time back reading his posts to attempt to make a judgement on his character relatively quickly. Instead I will have to sit here for weeks/months/who knows? until I feel I have a reasonable feel for the man behind the mask. If you are a stand up member here seems like it would do nothing but help your business.

I feel the same way tango. We are all humans and we all also ultimately have a personal interest vested. But who knows whoever Greek is? Could possibly be a respected member of this community who stands for the same cause a lot of us take part of these forums initially. Either way I dislike a lot the comment he made after the shipping complain. If it's someone who stands by what we do here, it would of never been handled like that. We are all humans and we make mistakes I am well aware of that. Same goes for Brutus.

The fact that we know what Brutus stands for in this community and how his regular reaction would of been post this issue but rather it didn't happen because maybe the fact he knows the person behind Greek which could of affected it also leaves me very puzzled.

Last edited:
You know there is a potential complication at play here if we don't know his regular handle and he happens to be a trusted member of this community via that handle.

I'm just saying I think Brutus would of been smashing Greeks head against a wall about now after that member complain about the packaging. Whoever you are Greek I wish you success. Maybe come into an agreement with Millard in eliminating the data where you exposed your locations or personal information that could complicate you. But your business might be better off exposing that handle in the long run.
No one extended any non-head bashing special treatment due to his other member name. No one who received greek's handle wanted that responsibility for exactly this reason. People would make this false assumption.

The reason it's not public is to protect personal data, and Millard would NEVER fill a special request to facilitate sourcing here - on this non-source board.

The main reason the SCOC requires it is to provide leverage if the source turns scammer.THEN you might see some special treatment...